An Interlude with Sally Hawkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers

At first I was shocked; however after a moment of reflection I remembered that she was a consummate actress and that she had just told me that she played hard to get and didn't want me to wimp out. With at least an inner diabolical smile I replied "Of course not, dear, dear Sally. Why don't you sit on the bed and I'll give you a gentle foot rub."

"Oh thank you for being such a gentleman," she said as she sat on the edge of her pillow top bed, so high up that her feet didn't touch the ground. "I hope that you didn't have unrealistic expectations," she continued with an impish grin.

At first I pretended to just give her a foot rub and said pleasant flattering things. Then I suddenly switched gears and exclaimed "What's that? I must have a look!" as I moved my hand under her dress, flipped it up, and touched her camel toe through her knickers.

Sally pulled her dress down and gruffly said "I see that in fact you are no gentleman. How dare you?"

"Come now, my dear," I replied with a sly grin, "I was just doing an inspection to see if there was a fire burning inside your knickers – I feel radiant heat."

Sally and I traded barbs and continued to fight over the location of her dress as I slowly moved up onto the mattress and she shinnied further and further away from its edge. Finally her game of hard-to-get was up when despite her fake best efforts the middle finger of my right hand found its way past her knickers into her moist vagina. She moaned and pulled me in for a kiss then whispered into my ear "Fuck me – show no mercy."

Not wanting to disappoint the lady, despite the fact that she still had her dress on and her knickers only pulled down to her knees, and I had my pants and boxers just below my knees, I shoved my impossibly hard and pulsating cock into her pussy, and we were off to the races.

Her pussy was so snug and velvety that I came as fast as a virgin teenager, chastising myself that I was acting like one and she wouldn't get any pleasure out of it. Fortunately she must have been as turned on as I was because by the time that the third squirt from my one-eyed friend had washed the walls of her vagina she had a rip-roaring climax, whereby her pussy clamped like a vice on my palpitating dick and I continued to squirt, seemingly more ejaculations than at any other time in my history.

Once our orgasms subsided I rolled on my back and pulled her on top of me, without my male member exiting her female one. "That was different," she snickered.

"Is that good or bad?" I snickered right back.

"Oh good different – in fact a very good different," she smiled.

We got undressed standing up and pressed into each other and kissed deeply. I needed to bend my knees slightly in view of our fifteen inch (38 centimeter) height difference, but it was the most comfortable and passionate kissing in my experience. I finally broke away and held her at arm's length. "Your body is even more spectacular than in The Shape of Water," I oozed.

That brought a big smile to her face. "How about I get you up for another round and a little doggy action," she countered.

Like I was going to say "No" to that?

I lay on my back on the bed as she sucked my juices-coated cock while fondling my testicles. When my cock was to her liking she got on her hands and knees and growled "Get with it stud."

I climbed behind her, rubbed her exposed clit a few times as she groaned and moaned, stroked her labia with my cock a few times, and then buried my sword in her scabbard.

As I gently, then passionately, then gently again, pummeled her pussy she let out an almost continuous groan of pleasure, every so often punctuated by a little chirp. When I started rimming her asshole with one of my fingers she started saying "No...no...not there..." but I didn't listen. As I continued to reciprocate in her pleasure orifice I gently entered her pucker hole with my thumb. The "Nos" quickly turned to "Oh gawds," and she shortly had the mother of all orgasms.

I almost thought that someone had poked her with a cattle prod she spasmed so fiercely. However, her movements – which included her pussy again clamping down on my reciprocating cock – inspired me more, and soon endorphins where coursing like the Amazon through my brain as I unloaded blasts of my man cream into her throbbing pussy.

I know that I blacked out for a while – the first time in my experience during sex – because my next conscious thought was how soft and snuggly my companion was because we were in spoon position with her ass pushing against my deflated cock and my right hand massaging her right nipple. We were both sighing and moaning.

She turned her head toward me, smiled, and pleaded "Hold me tight all night."

I didn't need any other instruction as I smiled back, quickly kissed her lips, and then went back to rubbing her right breast.

Apparently she didn't really mean for me to just cuddle her the entire night, because sometime when it was still pitch black outside I felt this incredibly pleasurable feeling at my crotch. There was enough light from the moon coming through the skylight above Sally's bed that I could see her feverishly sucking my cock and massaging my testicles. When I started to moan "Holy shit," she mounted me and proceeded to bounce up and down like she was on a bungee cord as I massaged her perky tits and occasionally bucked up.

When she was obviously close to cumming, I pulled her toward me so that her chest was pressed against my belly and then bucked up and forward as hard as I could. Seconds later she screamed like a banshee as I jettisoned my third load of the night into her trembling pussy.

When I was next aware it was morning, Sally was still lying on top of me, and my overworked dick was sore – but I never felt better in my life.

*************

I tickled Sally and she woke up. She pushed herself up by pressing her hands on my chest and growled "Just because you gave me the shagging of my life don't you dare be cheery this morning, at least not until I've had a cup of tea."

With a diabolical grin I retorted "I promise to only delicately wash you off as we shower together. No cheery expressions."

The water was a little warmer than I like it in the shower, but I would have endured boiling water to be in there with Sally. I did gently wash her all over, without getting too fresh, although I admit that I spent more time on her crotch and breasts than was necessary for cleansing them. We kissed as we dried off, Sally put on a robe and said – almost cheerfully – I'll see you the kitchen for tea and breakfast.

"I'll be down as soon as I attend to some 'business'" I chuckled – my first chuckle of the day.

"Boor," she spat as she exited.

Once having shaved and performed other necessities I put my clothes from the previous evening – all that I had with me – back on and ambled downstairs. I heard voices coming from the kitchen and had no shame about eavesdropping. I got my ear to the door just in time to hear Miranda say "Oh come on you little tart. Give me something juicy – I haven't been shagged in quite a while and you know that I live vicariously through you."

"OK, bitch, if you must know, it may have been the three best fucks of my life, especially when he did me doggy and stuck his thumb up my ass – but play dumb like he slept in another room when he gets down here; I don't want things to be uncomfortable for him."

Miranda started petitioning Sally for more details, but I had heard enough. I went back to the bottom of the stairs and then loudly started singing – in my off-key baritone – "Oh what a night, Late December back in '63..." I'm sure making The Four Seasons – wherever they might be – cringe.

Miranda and Sally both had bemused looks on their faces as I pushed through the swinging kitchen door. I stopped singing and cheerfully said "Morning ladies – I trust that you've had your first cup of tea and can stand my joyful attitude."

They both laughed and then Sally quipped "To the extent we can stand you at all."

I moved over to Miranda, held her in a waltz position, and twirled around the large open area between a granite island and the breakfast table as I hummed the theme from Dr. Zhivago, while Miranda giggled. Then I stage-whispered into her ear, so that Sally – who was paying rapt attention could hear – "Your friend is the best piece of ass in history," before abruptly releasing Miranda and then asking "So what's for breakfast?"

As Sally turned red – payback is a bitch – Miranda chuckled "Well I certainly didn't need to hear that," as she smiled broadly.

The red eventually left Sally's face, and the three of us had a pleasant breakfast. I knew that I would be late for my meetings, so I texted the organizer and gave her a few tasks that I wanted everyone to perform in my absence, and that I would be an hour late. As Sally walked me to the door she stared up into my eyes and said "I'll be in town for another eight or nine days; why don't you check out of your hotel and stay here –" and after a pregnant pause smiled and continued with – "I have a spare bedroom that you can use."

After another pause during which we were both smiling I replied "I will, in fact, do that Ms. Hawkins, with the understanding that tonight there will be no fucking...tonight I intend to make love to you as many times as I am able."

"We'll see," she chuckled, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and then pushed me out the door toward the waiting limo that I had earlier called for as she shouted "Call or text what time you will be here."

*****************

I changed clothes at the hotel, bagged up my most of possessions except a small valise with workout clothes in it, called a delivery service to bring my two suitcases to Sally's house and texted her to tell Miranda that they were coming, and then checked out. I only had to pay half a night's penalty for the early check out, and did get to the meeting by the time that I said I would be there.

By shortly after a lunch break the environmental groups had convinced me that I should split $3,000,000 among them. I told them, and the attorney I had representing me who had arrived at lunchtime, exactly what I wanted in the papers, and told them that we could meet at eleven the next morning to review the documents, make any necessary changes, and to transfer the funds to their accounts.

I texted Sally that I would be at her house about 4 p. m. She texted back that she and Miranda would both be out but where to find a key. I then went to a local gym and worked out for ninety minutes, showered, and caught a taxi to Park Row. I played with Brady as I waited for Sally's return.

I didn't expect the greeting that I got from Sally when she got home. After she determined that Miranda and Brady were in the back yard, she literally jumped into my arms and planted kisses all over me as I held her tight. After she had laid about the thirtieth kiss on me she looked me in the eye. "Are you really going to make love to me tonight? Don't tell me that if you're not – shagging is fine."

"No – I am well on my way to falling in love with you, so love is what I'm going to show you," I smiled.

She grinned widely, gave me a kiss on the lips, and then asked "What shall we do for dinner?"

"I thought that I'd take you and Miranda out to your favorite local joint, if that's OK, and maybe we could watch one of your movies."

Sally laughed. "Miranda would love the dinner part – I think that she'll pass on the movie. Which one did you have in mind?"

"The one with the most nude scenes – to get me in the mood," I chuckled.

"Bastard," she snipped, and then went out back looking for Miranda, and opening the door so that my buddy Brady could come bounding back in to see me.

As Miranda and Sally came back in I was wrestling with Brady and scratching him behind the ears. Miranda quipped "I'm afraid he only likes you for your dog, Sally; that's so sad for you."

"See if I pay for your dinner, Miranda," I laughed, detaching myself from my shaggy friend.

The dinner at a local pub wasn't the best food, but the pub had a great atmosphere and everyone greeted both Sally and Miranda warmly, without being obsequious. I was surprised at the profoundly positive affect me asking Miranda to join us had on both Miranda and Sally – both of whom, individually, thanked me profusely. They especially liked it when I teased Miranda about all of the men at the pub who were ogling her. Her comeback of "Are you sure it's not you – we have our share of fairies in Greenwich you know," had me turning red, and Sally almost fell on the floor she was laughing so hard.

*****************

Back at Sally's house, Miranda excused herself while Sally and I watched The Shape of Water in her small in-home theater. She playfully covered my eyes – or at least attempted to – during the first nude scene, but by the time of the second one I was all charged up. I turned the player off, picked her up, and carried her to her bedroom. I gently undressed her as she rubbed my chest and cheeks, and smoothly laid her on her bed. She stared at me as I quickly undressed, my cock almost bursting it was so hard. Then I massaged her as we kissed, gave her an orgasm with my tongue and fingers, and then purposefully and zealously, but at the same time gently, entered her.

We made sweet gentle love until our brains were so filled with endorphins and other neurotransmitters that we pumped wildly until we were wracked with intense, debilitating, orgasms. As we lay in post-coital bliss, with aftershocks causing us to twitch every couple of minutes, we simply stared into each other's eyes with loving expressions on our faces until the aftershocks subsided and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next week – combined with the previous two days – was the best time of my life. Except when she had things where I couldn't accompany her (during which I worked out) we were inseparable. I helped her with learning her lines for the new movie script she studying, for a movie shoot in Scotland – and was enthralled by her steel-trap memory. We bicycled all over, we went to plays, we took Brady to dog parks, and in general we enjoyed each other's company.

After about the twenty-fifth perfect love/fuck session in a row the night before Sally had to go on location in Scotland I verbalized what I had been feeling almost from the beginning. "I love you Sally – with a depth unknown to me before – with every fiber of my being."

Although clearly somewhat distraught by my declaration, and with a tear in her eye, Sally moaned "I think that I love you too, Blake – but I'm not sure because I've never really been in love. I have a depth of feeling for you I've never had before."

"We can make a long term relationship work, Sally – I know that we can. I'd sacrifice anything and everything for you."

Choking up she responded "I've never had a long term relationship. There's something about me that makes me too scared, insecure, and/or self-centered so that I just can't even contemplate a long term relationship. Tomorrow I walk out of your life for good. Let's enjoy each other tonight."

I clutched her tightly and quietly cried. When we broke tight contact she moved the tears off my cheeks, mumbled "I'm sorry," and then scooted down to my cock and took it in her mouth.

I didn't stay soft long, not with her talented mouth on my cock, and lithe fingers on my testicles. For some reason "make this something she'll never forget" flashed through my brain, making me glad that I had made the purchase earlier in the day that was under my pillow.

Once I was steel hard, I lifted her supple body up and put her on her hands and knees. Doggy seemed to be her favorite position – and perfect for what I had planned. She didn't see the vibrator in my hand as I scurried behind her, rubbed her clit and labia, and then purposefully thrust my cock into her slippery pussy. Once I had a good rhythm going I swept up her excess juices with one of my hands, rubbed them over the vibrator, and while holding her hip tightly with my left hand slowly but assiduously inserted the small vibrator into her puckerhole.

At first Sally was almost frantic about the invasion of her second orifice with some hard strange object, but realized that she could do nothing about it given the position that she was in and my obvious intent to hold tightly on to her. When the small vibrator was completely buried and I turned it on low she no longer complained, but flopped about – the best one can on one's hands and knees – as she screamed in ecstasy. Once her vaginal muscles clamped on my pistoning dick I turned the vibrator on "High" and jettisoned what felt like the largest load of my life into her palpitating pussy. After some even more intense flopping and another scream her body went limp. I withdrew the vibrator and turned it off, and after some additional leisurely reciprocation I withdrew.

Sally's circuits had obviously been fried. I shook her a little just to make sure that she was still alive, and she got a reflexive grin on her face, but she truly was comatose. I kissed her gently, got up, showered, got dressed, kissed her again, and exited her bedroom.

I left a note for Miranda asking her to please have my suitcases couriered to my address in McLean, Virginia (along with 200 quid in cash), and wrote a note to Sally that I sealed in an envelope. It read:

"Dear Sally: I hope that you'll remember last night a long time – I sure will! I'll love you forever, but will only wait for you to change your mind about a long term (hopefully even permanent) relationship for 6 months from today's date. After that I'll move on and try my best to forget you. Miranda has my address in Virginia.

Love, Blake, dated this ___ day of ____, 2018"

My heart was broken, and I was almost worthless for an entire month, wallowing in self-pity. It was actually quite humorous how I got out of my funk. Vince had left the gym I worked out at and that personal trainer from hell – Jill – was having no pity on me as she pushed me to the limit. One day, after I had been back about a month, I ended up exploding at her. Instead of cowering or getting pissed she started laughing.

"What's so fucking funny, bitch?" I snarled.

"You are. You're acting like a wimpy little High School teenager whose heart was broken by the head cheerleader," she started out.

Since I had never told ANYONE about my failed attempted relationship with Sally I couldn't figure out how she could have figured out the source of my malaise. That thought passed through my brain in a nanosecond as Jill continued her tirade.

"Why don't you just get a good fuck and snap out of it."

I don't know why I did what I did next – because I wasn't sure that I even liked Jill she was such a hard ass; although there was no disputing that her five feet eleven inch (180 cm) 165 pound (75 kg) body was as sculptured as the best marble statue in the world. I walked up to her and in a low voice said "Maybe you should be the one to give it to me, bitch."

"I don't think that you're man enough for me dude, but I can't find out because I'd get fired for sex with a client."

"I heard you complaining a couple of months ago about wanting to start your own business – you get fired for fucking me and I'll buy you a studio of your own."

We silently stared nose-to-nose at each other for what seemed like two full minutes before she said "I'll meet you at your car in fifteen minutes. You can drop me off back at mine tomorrow morning."

We both sneered and walked away, her to the women's locker room, me to the men's.

The bitch was about as different from Sally as she could be. The only thing that they had in common was that they rang my bell better than anyone else ever had, and it was impossible to believe anyone else ever could.

imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers