An Interlude with Sally Hawkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers

Since we couldn't possibly hide the "just fucked" look – complete with bags under our eyes from lack of sleep – when I delivered her to her gym the next morning, serendipitously just as the owner was walking up to the front door – she didn't wait to get fired. She quit.

Jill got back into my car, turned to me, and said "We've got lots of things to do to get my personal training studio up and running, and it's going to cost you some real money, time, and effort. It would make things easier if I moved in with you."

Since my mind was still muddled from the all night sexcapade with her I simply said "OK. How do we start?"

"The exercise equipment showroom I want to look at is on King Street in Alexandria. Is there any reason not to go over there now?"

"No – let's go," I chirped as I pulled my Tesla out of the parking lot of her former employer.

****************

I never would have believed it, but after a month of fucking Jill every single day – even when she had her period, we just did it in the shower then – I actually started to really, really like her. While she had a hard exterior she was a cream puff inside; and then there were those killer thighs that she wrapped around me, and a pussy made like a vice from all the Kegel exercises that she did. After living together for four months I was definitely only a millimeter away from falling in love with her, and twice in her weaker moments – after one of our always stellar love-making sessions – she quietly sobbed "Don't break my heart, Blake. I love you."

"I'll never break your heart, goddess," was my reply. I meant it. My relationship with Jill was the longest one of my life, and highly satisfying.

I had almost forgotten about Sally when after an especially enjoyable Saturday morning romp with Jill, as she was still in the shower I answered the doorbell. It was five months and twenty eight days since I had left London. At the door stood Sally – looking as radiant and sexy as I had ever seen her in a polka-dotted sundress. In her right hand was a piece of paper.

"I believe that I have three more days in which to cash in this certificate for a long term relationship," she smiled, "and I intend to do just that."

"OH SHIT!"

imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers