All Comments on 'An Intricate Weaving Pt. 01-02'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, the author's note was entertaining

After he got done patting himself on the back and praising himself for being so "open minded" and "thinking outside the box" the actual story turned out to be drivel. Brainless, stupidity, written by and for demented brains. Maybe we can hope for more distractions so you won't write anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One thing I hate is writers who need to explain their ideas and stories before presenting them. Simply tell your story! It's message, themes and images will speak for themselves. This goes for the so-called "warnings" too. The reader is in the "Loving Wives" section of Literotica. You know you're going to be potentially reading cuckold shit! Don't be offended when that is what you get!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years ago
I'm afraid I just did something that I've never done before

Marked a story without reading it. What's wrong with the Queen's english?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I always wondered

wondered what happens to retrenched eunuchs. Now I know, they come here and write stories

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You readers do realize

Just like this author, Arch Stanton died in "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" and all his stories came from the grave as well I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story

Worst story I have ever read on here.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Not for me

Arch by name and arch by style. I'll take your advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yup, still suffering from insufferable spelling....

....dude there are free spell checkers for the asking....some even work with your text editors and browser. It can't be that hard to get that problem licked.

By the deflowering, it was clear we weren't exploring "different kinds of love", as purported in your forward.....but rather love and interrelations of the BDSM kind. Where tops take what they want, fuck whole they want, order bottoms around, control what they do, who they fuck and when, are served, give orders and punishments, and take responsibility for the wellbeing (well, sorta) of another... while bottoms do as they're told, fuck who they're told give what is demanded of them and serve, accept punishments, etc. so tops have some one to boss around.

While it may appear that they are complimentary, they actually are the same thing.

In any event, these scenes don't come off as love to me, but more a kinky social lifestyle choice.

The angers, hurts jealousies and responses to them are problematic at best in a relationship that is not one of equals and does not attempt to offer partnership, co-mutual influence and parity in making living and life-choices. It doesn't look or feel to me at all like polyamory, polygamy, bigamy, or contract group living. While some will argue it is a desirable relationship for those that are naturally top and bottoms and well paired, it is possibly more akin to a relationship between a person being "brainwashed" or programmed and their pesos or persons doing it. Without the pliability and willingness to accept unjust and unfair punishment for the excuse of frequent, often violent and mixed sexual encounters, there's an awful lot there to avoid....at least. In my mind. BTW, and I may be completely wrong, but marrying two tops seems like tying two hydrogen bombs together in the same pick up, then driving down a jeep trail just after the shocks have flown out..... It's going to be a very tense and volatile trip.... With almost no chance of reaching the destination.

Just my reaction, but honestly while I enjoyed some of it, it began to lose me as the patterns of interaction and the more obvious restatements about the behaviors of each of the characters began to lull interest into a mild miasma....that and I think this is missing the mark as an exploration.

I've stuck it out this far and will likely read on, but...know this, if you get silly or urbane, I'll have to come over there and paddle you! ;-j

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love ? But more humiliation!

That’s what makes your motor running, in or out the box. It’s cucko di kaka tale, noting more and if that is love, then I prefer a world of hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

...her silk "Japanese commode"! The Japanese have some seriously high-tech toilets, so of whom speak with the same voice as your Nissan. But silk? Never saw one. I get it, OP, you need an editor. Still a great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous