All Comments on 'An Intricate Weaving Pt. 01'

by next2ArchStanton

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

I add group sex -better score

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who told you

You could write? Bonnie? there isin't a plot cell active in your pea brain.

But you only write for the acidic comments anyway so feast away

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Just some issues...

Just some issues: 1st - They aren't married yet...So she isn't his wife...At any moment he can go away without any explanation or legal dues to her...2nd -Is said that the french are free spirit people!!! If we look to the actual French President nasty divorce, nasty comments in the papers and in the news, because he had a lover, that doesn't seem true...It's more a myth or an urban legend...3rd - this been said this story should be in another category, like Group sex for instance..Why? not in one of its pages love is present...That's what happens in a group sex: just animal sex, no feelings or love involved...4th - About the introduction: I agree that writer can write about what they like, readers can like it or not, but have also the right to read it or not...and most important: readers have the right to comment the story, the characters in it, even about the writing style...but never the right to comment about the writer, his character...a story is just a story...If this was always what happened, there would be no need for introductions and insulting comments in the end...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story a very good LW story, annony read it and hated it so you know

it has to be good!! gave it a 5

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5

east shit dear annony

DrPopeDrPopeover 8 years ago
I'm not one to judge stories by category....

cuckold, btb, reconciliation.... There is room for them all in LW ...

However I must say I honestly didn't think much of this first chapter at all. The writing wasn't fluid or easy to flow with. The characters seemed stilted and uninteresting and there were several contradictory errors.

You entirely correct in thinking you need a editor badly just for flow,continuity and nuances.

But I wonder given your previous efforts if the actual narrative itself here is up to scratch?

It certainly isn't hitting me here in the first chapter like your previous work has as something that has potential.

I will reserve my judgment until it is complete before giving it a score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

For Vastie / Bonnie / Frontline

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WELL MAYBE MORE THAN OTHER READERS SEE

I've not read any of your other work. I like these cheating wife story's which is why I seek them out and read them. Yes there were some editing errors, but "surprise" I speak the language well enough to continue reading. Not a bad story at all. Certainly unique.

Keep rolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
# 1

One star, I hope you understand why

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

First you try to insult me with your introductory remarks, then you start the story out with a couple who aren't even married. Your writing sucks and so does your choice of a category to publish the story in. This story was so bad that from now on I'll know to just skip to the end of your stories and give them a 1* rating.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Next, you are blessed , the asshole of LIT dear annonyis passing you by from now one!!

God if only this asshole would leave LIT altogether, the Gods are smiling!!!!!! I gave you a 5 to help offset the asshole 1 vote. Eat shit dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Archie Stanton......from Good BAd and UGLYyyyyyyyyyyy

Archie Stanton wasn't that the name on the grave next to where the gold was burried

in the film "Good BAd And Ugly"

Any way , for the nay sayers posters, let them find another hobby. They are boring boring boring...........

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to say fuck you annony you asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars ...

... an interesting, hot story. Onward and never mind the bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, did not like it at all.

And I read and like cheating wives and cuckold stories. I occasionally like the domination stuff, if not painful. But this was just overindulgent weirdness. Maybe your style just is not to my liking, but I fought my way through it all, and really just feel it was a waste of time.

Less said, the better. I will look at something else you have written. Maybe this one is a departure?

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Hmmm, not as clearly interesting a first chapter

as Triple Treats or What the Hells Happening, but I participate in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm not picking on the author , the story is good but for the life of me I really can't comprehend living that way. She was kid lead into it but how can a guy get trapped in that lifestyle if he don't agree with it. Finding out and meeting them would of been a deal breaker , a chance to walk away. Why put up with your girl or wife fucking other men. If your all doing it I guess with all in agreement but if your the one who's not into that lifestyle than walk away. They never mentioned if hubby was fucking others also or if he is just the dope who serves them and listens fuck while he sits around. Let her go be with them or can he fuck the other two wives while his wife is a used slave when him and Charles want her. Hope it gets more cleared in chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over-the-top trash

Regardless of the subject matter, it was badly conceived and poorly written. It lacked any type of originality or cleverness and simply wasn't interesting or entertaining to read. You just plain wrote a bad story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for the Notice this is a Cuckold Story

Thanks for the up front notice this is another cuckold story. Readers should read the notice before reading your stories. I read your notice and have not read any of your stories.

I do like BTB stories and the only cuckolding is the slut whore is cheating on her man who then kicks her to the curb when he finds out.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Never read your stuff so indulged myself. It stunk and I am glad it was short enough so that I don't have to know what to do the next time I come upon one of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous