An Intricate Weaving Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wasn't sure about Vanessa. I didn't like her. She treated me like a nobody and that hurt. Okay, if my husband had just introduced his new lover to me, and my submissive lover had scored her assets a nine, then perhaps I'd be jealous and snippy too. I decided to cut her some slack. I really wanted her to like me.

"Come on pet. Let's go back inside... and be proud. You're gorgeous and sexy. Just do what Vanessa says and you guys will get on just fine."

Master led me back into the lounge and I stood proudly naked before my antagonist. I was determined to make him proud.

"Charlie, my pet is ready. Bath her and shave her and then come get me. I want to watch you deflower her, but I want to support her. She's scared and frightened." Master stood behind me and held me... and caressed my left breast gently, tweaking my nipple and reigniting that goddamned fuse. A fat tear scrolled down my cheek. This was all too much.

"Oh my pretty one!" Vanessa jumped to her feet and moved in close. "I'm sorry for getting so pissy. You're such a beautiful girl and sometimes I get so damned jealous. Please forgive me for being so bitchy."

I wobbled as my nipple was squeezed between thumb and forefinger. Acting on impulse I leaned forward and gently... and softly... kissed my new Mistress's full sweet lips. She hissed into my mouth. I backed up and recognized the shimmer of tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"My god you're perfect." She patted my cheek hurriedly, then turned and fled the room.

I glanced at Master. He winked. I glowed with pride and stuck my 'nines' out.

Charlie placed a hand in mine and I trotted along behind the naked Adonis feeling very pleased with myself. I think Mistress actually liked me. That had to be a good thing, right?

****

To be continued.