An Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while we just held each other, our warm naked bodies resting against each other, planting little kisses on each other's faces. Then she slid her lips down onto my throat, and down further still. I'd been fucked dozens of times; but as Diana kissed my breast, taking it into her mouth, her fingertips tracing across my belly just below my navel, I realised that never before had anybody made love to me. It was a shattering thought, and I got a fit of the trembles. Instantly Diana was back at my face, smothering me in butterfly kisses, whispering to me that it was okay, and how in love with me she was.

I stopped trembling then, and kissed her cheek. We lay with our heads on the pillow, smiling into each other's faces, her eyes never leaving mine, as I felt her hand caressing my body again, then slipping into my pubic hair. A moment later it gently cupped my pussy, a finger lying passively along my slit. I gasped slightly at that, but smiled again as she leaned in, her eyes closed, to kiss me, a long, gentle kiss with her tongue lazily tracing the contours of my mouth. Our lips were still locked together when I felt the finger ease into me, and slowly start stirring around. I rested my head on Diana's shoulder, and I felt my breathing become deeper and more ragged. Callum hadn't liked touching me below the waist with anything but his cock, and as my new lover inserted a second finger into my vagina I felt a warmth swelling from my pussy up into my chest.

Diana rolled me onto my back and, partly lying on top of me, started kissing me more passionately, her mouth pressing bruisingly against mine. I stroked her broad back with one hand and trailed the other through her long red hair. My hips bucked as she began moving her fingers more vigorously, in and out, fucking me with them. When she flicked her thumb across my clit a jolt of electricity shot through me and I bucked again, the air momentarily driven from my lungs. Still kissing me she set up a steady rhythm with her fingers and thumb, and it wasnae long before, sobbing and laughing at the same time, I was heaving my hips at her as my pussy seemed to burst open with my first orgasm. I'd read about what it was like in the magazines of course, but I'd never had one -- certainly not with Callum. My friends and I used to joke that we couldnae afford luxuries like orgasms on our tiny island. It was as if someone had introduced a beautiful, hot Mediterranean sun into my whole body, and at the same time put ants in my knickers, as I squirmed and writhed and shook on Diana's hand. Afterwards, we hugged each other tightly, and like a wee kid who's lost her dolly I wiped tears from my eyes with the back of my hand. My voice choked with emotion, I whispered, "Oh God, that was so beautiful." Diana pressed her cheek against mine and held me tighter still.

We did a lot more kissing, and whispering love to each other, before Diana reached down again and stroked my puffy pussy lips with her finger. I was on fire for her, and even that was enough to make my juices start flowing afresh. She kissed me on the cheek and, hesitatingly, asked, "Darling, I'd like to kiss you down there. Can I?"

I wrapped my arms round her neck, kissed her nose and said, "O' course you can my love." She sucked my breasts for a few minutes, then her tongue worked its way down my ribcage, and onto my belly. I lay back, my eyes wide open, my breath coming in ragged gasps as her long hair tickled first my stomach, then my thighs. I felt her oh so soft mouth on my inner thighs, kissing, licking, getting closer, closer...When I felt her warm breath on my lower lips my hips, of their own accord, lifted off the bed to meet her. A moment later I felt the most gorgeous sensation as she ran her tongue the length of my slit, her hands cupping my bum cheeks. Then I felt her thumbs prise my lips apart, and she was inside me again, her long tongue exploring me. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt, and within seconds I was cumming again. Diana kept lapping at me, nuzzling my clit with her nose, and I just kept writhing and thrusting at her until it felt as if all the strength had been drawn from my body, and I fell back totally sated.

When Diana kissed me again I tasted my own cum on her tongue. Momentarily consumed with passion, I rolled on top of her, kissing her in a frenzy, before dropping my head to one of her magnificent boobs and wrapping my lips around one nipple, my fingers around the other. As I sucked on her she made a sound deep in her throat, like a low growl, and clutched my head to her. I was very aware that she had satisfied me at least twice, but I'd done almost nothing for her. Moving back up to her eye level, I murmured, "Diana, I want to..." nervous to say it, I ran my tongue around my lips.

She kissed me and shook her head. "Not tonight baby, that's enough for one night. I'm already worried I might have scared you away from me." Not really understanding the comment, and feeling a sense of dismay, as if I'd somehow disappointed her, I tried to find the words to say I wanted to give back to her what she'd given to me. But she placed a finger on my lips to silence me and said, "Believe me Jess, I've had a great time. Here, let me show you." With that she reached her hand down and inserted her middle finger into herself. When it came back she held it to my face and I inhaled her intoxicating, musky aroma. On impulse I took her finger in my mouth and sucked hard on it, my eyes locked on Diana's. As we kissed for the millionth time that evening she glanced at the bedside clock and said, "Look, I'd better be going. The boat from the mainland'll be in soon, and I don't suppose you want Ruaridh to come home and find his baby sister in bed with her best friend." At that moment I didn't care, I just wanted her to stay, whatever happened. But she pulled herself gently from my arms and slipped on her outer clothes, pocketing her panties and bra. Then, after I'd pulled on a dressing gown and walked her downstairs, we had one last kiss and, waving to me with her fingers, she strolled off into the twilight.

After Diana had gone I sat in my chair almost in a trance, staring into space, giving little sighs of happiness now and again. About 20 minutes later Ruaridh walked in. He immediately noticed I was floating on a little cloud of joy, and asked if I'd had Callum over for the evening. When I asked him why, he chuckled. Easing himself down opposite me -- in the chair where Diana had sat a few hours earlier -- he said, "Well, you just look as if you've spent the evening, er...ye've nae finally dumped yon Mackie twit and found yourself a new fella, have you?"

I felt myself blush, shocked at how close my brother had come to the truth. Trying to sound as if it was playful banter, I said, "Oh aye, I've been givin' Danny MacLellan a good seein' to." Mr MacLellan was, at 93, famous as the oldest man on Sula. Ruaridh laughed, but I could see a hint of suspicion in his eyes.

I slept like a log that night, and awoke feeling fresh and renewed. As early as seemed reasonable, I rang Diana, desperate to reassure her that I had no doubts about what we'd done the night before. I hoped I wasn't waking her from a Sunday morning lie-in, but in fact she answered on the second ring. I said brightly, "Hi Di, I wondered if you fancied coming for a nice brisk walk over at Creag Dhu?" (The name is Gaelic for the black cliff.) I'd never heard anyone sound more relieved than she did when she said that sounded lovely. I rushed through my shower, dragged on the first clothes that came to hand and jogged up the hill to Diana's home. In fact, we never got anywhere near Creag Dhu. The moment she opened the door I fell into her arms and we kissed deeply. She was still in her dressing gown and, easing her front door closed behind me with my heel, I unbelted the garment, pushing it off her shoulders to find her naked beneath it. Hardly pausing in our kiss we sidled like some strange crab up her stairs and into her bedroom, with a huge double bed instead of my tiny cramped one. We both tore off my clothes and fell together onto the bed.

The first time we made love that day there was none of the gentleness that had marked my initiation the previous evening. We raked at each other's bodies, and Diana nibbled at my throat as I gurgled with delight. Quickly she slipped down between my legs, and once again her tongue plunged into me. My hips rose again, and it felt almost as if I was riding her face as she drove it into me, gnawing and slurping hungrily at me. I was so ready for her that I came in seconds, but that did nothing to stop her. She guzzled my pussy, then licked between my legs, and even wiggled the tip of her tongue in the bottom end of my bum crack, then licked her way back to my pussy again, over and over. If anyone had told me two days earlier that I would so love the feel of someone's tongue in my bum I'd have told them they were a loony, but I shrieked with arousal as I wiggled on her probing tip. Gradually -- god knows how many times I came -- we calmed down, with Diana's face, my pussy, my thighs and my bum all soaked.

For a good half hour we just lay still and held each other, not kissing, barely breathing, just enjoying the satiny feel of each other's skin and the loving tranquillity of our situation. Finally, Diana raised her head, kissed my forehead so softly I barely felt it, and whispered, "I was so happy when you called. I hardly slept a wink last night, I was sure you wouldn't want to know me anymore when you woke up this morning. I was nearly in tears by the time I got back here last night." I felt an irrational wave of sorrow for the pain she'd felt over me, and showered her with kisses before licking my way down to her breasts. I carried on past them, tickling each side of her line of pubic hair with my tongue. Recognising where I was going, she sighed, "Oh Jess, oh my darling love, are you suahhhhhhh!" I had slipped two fingers inside her, and I was preparing my tongue to follow.

With one final kiss to her Mons I moved my head between Diana's legs, easing her thighs wider apart. The only pussy I'd ever seen was my own, and I thought the sight of hers was quite beautiful. Any hair that might have run between her thighs had been shaved away, and her actual quim looked very different to mine. My lips are quite dark and protrude. Diana's were pink, glistening with her juice, and much less prominent. Experimentally I reached my tongue out and ran it round her lips, around my still penetrating fingers. She hissed, and her hips twitched. With my free hand I sought out her clitty. It took me a few moments to find it, hidden behind a little fold of skin, but when I touched it with the tip of my tongue she whinnied like a horse and bucked as if she'd been slapped. Getting the hang of it now, I licked at her pretty little pearl as my fingers roamed inside her, and rimmed her cunt while she groaned and giggled.

After a while I swapped targets, moving a hand to her clit while I thrust my tongue deep inside her. This had been the thing I'd been most nervous about in our budding relationship, but I loved the taste of her, the feeling of her most intimate place against my face, and the swell of pride I felt that something I was doing was making this person I loved so much so very happy. More by instinct than design I slipped a hand beneath her and stroked my finger the length of her bum crack. She gasped, "Ohhh yes!" and, encouraged, I slipped my finger inside her bum, as deep as it would go, and wiggled it around. In seconds she started swinging her hips from side to side, and I felt a surge of wetness inside her pussy as she came, swearing like a trooper. Following her example, I kept lapping at her and stroking her for a good few minutes until it seemed she had finally subsided. As I rose up the bed to meet her she blinked, stroked my hair off my forehead, and murmured, "Jesus, you're good at that.

We slept for an hour or two then, in each other's arms. When I awoke Diana had gone, and there was a note on the pillow beside me saying she had gone down into Longbay for the Sunday paper. A short while later I heard her coming up the stairs, and she appeared carrying a tray of toast and tea, a broadsheet paper tucked under her arm. I suddenly realised I was ravenously hungry, and tucked into the toast with a vengeance. When we'd both satisfied out hunger, we lay side by side reading the various sections of the paper. We had time to make love just once more -- Diana eating me out again -- before the 'phone rang. A farmer across the island had a crisis, and my love had to go and help him. I showered again, then let myself out of her house and wandered dreamily down the hill to my home. As I walked in Ruaridh gave me a strange look, and asked with a raised eyebrow, "So how was Creag Dhu? Did you and Diana have a good walk?" My face burned so hotly they could have put me on Creag Dhu as a signal fire!

Diana and I spoke on the 'phone that evening. I told her of Ruaridh's suspicion, and we agreed we should keep a low profile, to try and avoid anyone else getting the same idea. Over the next week I hardly saw her, other than to wave at across the street, or have the occasional hurried conversation. Standing chatting like normal friends outside my office was agony for me. I just wanted to reach out and touch Diana, to feel her bare flesh against mine. At the same time, I was doing my best to avoid Callum. I went for the occasional drink with him, but made sure I didn't get inveigled into sex. It wasnae just that the idea of being intimate with him made my flesh creep -- which it now did -- but I couldnae bear even the thought of being with anyone but Diana, I was so deeply in love with her.

Diana and I still met up at weekends, and the occasional evening, although the nights were now drawing in and it was getting cooler. We still enjoyed our trips around the island, but they tended to last less time, before we rushed back to her cottage and into her bed. One evening, as I was playing my violin to the seals, Diana sat behind me, her head on my shoulder and her hands under my shirt, cupped around my breasts. I could feel myself getting wet even as I was playing! A few nights later, as I sat in my chair staring into the peat fire we had roaring in the grate, Ruaridh came and sat opposite me. Pulling his chair closer to me, he took both my hands in his, and caught my eye. "Jessie -- tell me it's none of my damned business if you like, but -- are you and Diana lovers?"

I was stunned. I knew Ruaridh suspected it, but I hadn't thought about the inevitability of this moment. Gazing into my brother's face, I could see only love for me, and concern. I couldnae lie to him. "Aye Ruaridh, we are. D'ye mind very much?"

He smiled, a little sadly I thought, and shook his head. Sounding a wee bitty tired, he said, "No, I dinnae mind. I'm just glad for you that you're obviously so happy. I didnae know, though, that you were, er..."

As he tried to find the most diplomatic way to say it I interrupted him. "I dinnae think I am, no' really. I've just fallen in love with someone who happens to be another woman. And she loves me too Ruaridh -- she really does." He nodded, showing he realised it.

A few nights later I invited Diana round for dinner, for the first time in a while. I'd told her Ruaridh knew about us. We were a bit rash, and he came home early to find us kissing on the sofa. It wasnae intentional on our part, but afterwards I was glad he'd seen us. We sprang apart, and Ruaridh blanched slightly, but said nothing about it. As I checked the dinner in the kitchen I heard him and Diana chatting quite normally, and I knew it was going to be okay between the three of us. By the end of the evening all three of us were laughing together, my brother quite relaxed as Diana and I held hands side by side on the sofa. After she left, I think Ruaridh was pleasantly surprised when I gave him a big hug and told him how much I love him. He hugged me back and told me he loved me too.

Things weren't so easy with Callum though. He was getting increasingly ratty at the way I was snubbing him, and suspicious. When he told me he might just dump me and take up wi' a new lassie my reaction was, "Fine, on ye go then". I flounced off up the street leaving him staring open-mouthed after me.

Two nights later he was at my cottage, hammering on the door. I hadnae had the best day at work, I hadnae seen Diana for a couple of days, Ruaridh wasnae home and I really wasnae in the mood for Callum's boorishness. I let him in and lead him through to the kitchen as he told me that Janet Christie had asked him to take her to the ceilidh at the community hall on Saturday. Janet's a well known slapper around Longbay, and I suspected Callum had already had his way with her on more than one occasion. "If ya dinnae start comin' across I might just take her up on it", he growled. I shrugged, and told him if that was what he wanted, maybe it was for the best. He advanced towards me, backing me into a cabinet, and leaned over me, his face red and spittle flying from his mouth. "So what is this, are you fuckin' dumpin' me, is that it?"

Feeling annoyed rather than intimidated, I shrugged again. "That's your word for it Callum, no' mine. Anyway, sounds like you're dumpin' me, for Janet."

He wasnae having any of it. "Look Jessie, have you got another guy or somethin', is that it? Who is the bastard, I'll rip his fuckin' heid off." Just then a malign glint appeared in his eye. "Hold up, hold up -- it's that fuckin' vet, that's it, isn't it? Jesus Christ, you're dumpin' me for a fucking dyke!" He must have seen the surprise on my face that he'd worked it out. He sneered, "I know you and that twat brother of yours think I'm thick as shit, but I'm no' that stupit. Yer forever goin' on about her, and I've seen the way you are with her. Jesus fuckin' Christ!"

I wanted to ask him to stop swearing, but I knew it would do nae good. Instead I told him that my relationship -- my friendship -- with Diana was none of his business. "I just think we should give it a rest Callum. I don't think we're really right for each other. Let's face it, we're no' exactly Sula's golden couple are we? I think Janet could be good for you."

I gasped in shock and pain as he grabbed my hair and twisted it, pulling my face to within inches of his, breathing beer fumes on me. "It'd be bad enough bein' dumped, but for a fuckin' queer? There's no way you're doin' that to me. What is it, is she better in bed than me or something? Is that it?" I should have been scared, but a red mist of rage descended on me. I kicked out at his shin, missing, and screeched at him to take his filthy hands off me. He grinned sadistically into my face, and shook my head like a terrier with a rat in his mouth. "I asked you a fuckin' question, dyke. Is the stuck-up vet better at fuckin' you than I am?"

A curious mix of emotions welled inside me. The rage was still there, now joined by alarm at the situation I was in -- still not fear -- frustration, and an overwhelming desire to hurt him, to really humiliate this, this animal. I hissed into his face, "Aye, she's fuckin' amazing. Let's face it, old man MacCreadie's better in bed than you, and he's been dead in his grave these past five years."

A black cloud of fury descended onto Callum's face. His fingers tightened still further in my hair, making my eyes water. I glanced at the kitchen door, praying Ruaridh would get home now. Suddenly, with a roar, Callum whipped his arm, sending me spinning across my kitchen. I screamed as I hit the wall, then slumped on the floor, dazed and winded. With blurred vision I watched Callum walk across the floor towards me, slowly, deliberately. Now I was really scared, but I couldn't find the strength to move. I winced as he slowly drew his boot back, aiming it at my stomach.