An Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been having the strangest dreams. I felt as if I was in some great furnace, burning. Then I felt cold, and vibrated as if I was in a spin dryer. I saw flashing white lights. My mother was in my dream too, stroking my brow, and cancer had taken her more than two years earlier. Ruaridh was there of course -- he was weeping and I just couldnae make him stop. And I saw Diana. She was stroking my brow too, and holding my hand, telling me over and over that she loved me, she'd always love me, and she'd never desert me. That was nice. In between the dreams I felt as if I was wrapped in some big, black velvety cocoon, snug, warm and safe. A nagging voice in the back of my mind was telling me that I had to open my eyes, and let the real world back in; but I just didnae want to, I felt too secure. Finally, that nagging voice became too much of a pain in the arse, and I told it okay, fine, I'll open my damn eyes if you'll just shut up and give us a rest.

Sighing with reluctance, I forced my eyelids to open. There were two pale ovals hanging over me. From one of them I heard Ruaridh's voice exclaim, "Oh my God, nurse!" That oval disappeared, to reveal a bright light that hurt my eyes. I screwed them up and tried to shade them with my hand, but there was some sort of little pipe held to it with a sticking plaster.

The other oval swam into focus, and I saw it was Diana. She was sobbing, big wracking gulps, and huge tears rolled down her cheeks. She held my other hand in both of hers, so tightly that I winced with discomfort. I tried to sit up to wipe away her tears, and it literally felt as if someone had smacked me across the ribcage with a red hot poker. I fell back with a gasp, too robbed of breath to scream. As some woman in a blue pyjama suit started fussing around me, between her sobs Diana told me, "Oh Jess, my darling, my darling, we thought wed lost you."

It turned out I was in Glasgow Royal Infirmary, where I'd been lying for three days. I'd been flown there by air ambulance shortly after Ruaridh found me on the kitchen floor, unconscious, bruised and bleeding. The police had picked up Callum in the bar of the Longbay Hotel, pissed out of his mind. He didn't make the slightest attempt to deny it was him who had given me the kicking. It was as well for him the police got to him before Ruaridh did -- I swear my brother would have killed him.

We talked about leaving Sula for my sake, Ruaridh, Diana and I, of course we did. But I love the island, and many of the folk on it. It took a good two months before I felt ready, physically and mentally, to go back to work. I hardly left the cottage during that time. Friends and cousins came and visited me -- including Callum's mum -- and my aunt came in and made broth for me. Diana sat with me every spare moment she had. She also massaged my battered body, a talent she'd kept hidden until then. As her strong fingers and her soft palms worked my feet, my legs and my back, the luxurious warmth which spread through me was almost like sex -- something which followed the massage on more than one occasion. At Christmas I received scored of cards, and dozens of presents, from people I barely knew. Callum pleaded guilty to causing me grievous bodily harm, which spared me a trip to Inverness to give evidence. He wrote me an emotional letter apologising for what he'd done to me. He sounded quite sincere: no doubt it did him no harm with the court when he was sentenced.

Shortly before I was due to start back in my job -- Gordon had kindly kept it open for me, with his wife helping out and Rhona rallying round -- Diana took me on holiday, only the third time I'd ever left the UK. She got to show me that view of the Aegean from Chios that she loves so much. It was out of season, but a week of drowsing on a lovely beach under the warm Mediterranean sun, sipping blue cocktails while handsome Greek lads flirted with us, and making sweet, gentle love with Diana in the evenings did me the world of good.

Towards the end of the trip she introduced me to love beads. I thought they were things that old hippies wore round their necks; but these are a string of latex diamonds that you lover inserts in your back passage, then pulls out just as you start to cum. Aye, I know, it sounds a bit weird -- it's just as well I trust Diana so completely. I was happily laying back sighing while Diana sucked and stroked my pussy, my hands tweaking my own nipples, when I felt my orgasm starting to build. I lay my feet flat on the bed, my knees raised in anticipation, and as my climax began to break Diana reached inside my bum and whipped the beads out. My God, what a feeling!!! I'd never known anything like it in all my life. For a split second I knew, absolutely knew, I was going to die of sheer ecstasy -- it was just a case of what exploded first, my jangling brain or my throbbing snatch! All the colours of the rainbow flashed across my eyelids, together with golds, silvers, and a few other colours they havenae found names for yet, while it felt as if the 1812 overture was playing in my pussy, all cannons and bells. Diana reckoned they must have heard my scream in Athens. We 69ed each other for a while after that, just so I could have a normal orgasm to calm down a bit! Those lovely wee beads have certainly been a regular feature of our lovemaking since then, though not a particularly frequent one: I dinnae reckon either of us could take that degree of ecstasy too often!

Things have changed a lot since then. Ruaridh has just started a degree course in Edinburgh. It was a big wrench for both of us, him leaving Sula, but he's loving the university life, and he's already found a sweet girlfriend there who thinks the sun shines oot a' him. At least it means Diana and I'll have somewhere to stay if we fancy a wee holiday in the capital. With Ruaridh gone, Diana moved into our cottage with me, and we live together openly now. We have a circle of good friends who are just genuinely happy for us that we're so happy. I'm pleased to count Callum's mother in that group. As for the rest of the island...well, people in a small isolated community have to live together, and they don't look to make trouble where there is none. The farmers in particular are a pragmatic lot, who appreciate Diana's veterinary skills and my land management ones, and we have a good rapport with them. Other folk are polite to our faces, including Callum's dad, and a few, like Callum's brothers, simply pretend we dinnae exist, which is fine by us.

I don't know how I'll react the first time I see Callum, after he's released and returns to his family. I think it'll be okay though. I have my health, a job I enjoy, located on the most beautiful island in all creation, and a partner who loves me beyond measure, as I do her. Ye cannae ask much more oot of life than that.