All Comments on 'An Obsession Realized'

by Yossarian67

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
A fine story...

real and not forced, just a delight. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Personality...

Your personality and sense of humor comes through your characters and is real. I enjoyed reading your stories, but have one more to go. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Really fantastic. Super patient, but never dull. Very psychological and physical. Felt super real, and did not force a rushed ending.

My advice to Joel is let her decide what they should ultimately do, and then go forward without apology.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WONDERFUL DEPICTION

...of an obsession.

And, not only an obsession, but -- so much better -- also the (partial) living out of his obsession.

In other words, as the title expessess it, "An Obsession REALIZED."

It made me wonder if the author is taking off on an obsession that is in his past -- elaborated into a fictional tale.

This is verisimilitude -- the quality of seeming to be real.

As someone said, the difference between fiction and

news reporting is that fiction needs to seem real.

While this sense pervaded his introspective feelings and cogitations throughout, for me it was most prominent at the end, where he self-questions whether this obsession would eventually devolve into the less satisfying situation that his original obsession with his wife has now come to.

Another interesting facet is that he now loves two women, with the quandry that involves.

Two more traits I liked.

No one wants to intentionally hurt another, nor run roughshod over their wishes [although hurt could be the outcome, if discovered].

Well-written. Good use of language. Ability to express ideas, feelings, events.

Obviously ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

By not giving up Julie he’s ultimately made his decision whether to stay with his wife or divorce an be with Julie. Someone once said if there’s 2 men or 2 women an ure trying to decide which u would be happier with choose the 2nd as if u were perfectly happy with the 1st the 2nd would never of happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But the sex, when it happens, starts too abruptly and zooms ahead too fast.

Needs more in the way of preliminaries/sexy talk/foreplay before going full bore.

Needs some reluctance that has to be overcome.

Needs more in the way of dialog, especially flirting dialog. And discussing how they're attracted to each other physically. And what they like about the other's body. And why.

Needs touching over their underwear before the bra and the rest of it comes off.

Needs dialog about what her breasts look like to him. And what he/she would like to do/have done to them. And then do it.

Needs something preliminary with her other body parts: her ass, and her pussy.

Needs her putting her hand on his cock and enjoying its feel. And how it feels to him.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous