An Obsession Realized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boxers were boxer briefs, which left little to the imagination, and she wore black thong panties. The important parts were covered, but we definitely weren't wearing swimsuits. I stood there for a moment taking her in. She was stunning. I knew she had a nice body, but I hadn't really appreciated it before. It wasn't her body I'd been attracted to. I mean, of course it was part of it. If she'd been 200 pounds I doubt I would have gravitated to her the way I did. It was her face though. Her freckles. Her pale skin. The expression in her eyes. The way she smiled. Those are what had drawn me so strongly to her.

Now I was getting the full picture, or much more of it anyway. Her breasts were large for her frame; a large B or a smallish C. Her waist was thin and curved, giving her a modest hourglass figure. As she turned and started towards the pool I got my first glimpse of her ass, which was round and firm. In that moment I thought she looked absolutely perfect.

She sat at the top step of the pool, put one foot in and pulled it back out, yelping as she did so.

"How is it?" I laughed, stepping next to her.

"Cold." She said gravely, looking up at me. I shifted my focus from her breasts to her eyes, not wanting her to realize what I'd been looking at. I took several steps in. The water was cool, but it felt nice.

"It's not so bad." I told her, walking down the steps to stand in the shallow end. The water came up to my chest.

"Liar." She said, flashing a grin.

"Watch." I plugged my nose and submerged myself. The water was cold but refreshing, and I needed to convince her to join me. I opened my eyes under water and experienced the familiar sting of chlorine hitting them. I could see the steps and spotted Julie's feet moving back and forth in the water. I swam over to them, staying submerged, and grabbed one of them. Her foot jerked back and I could her muffled scream and laugh through my water-filled ears. I pushed back up above the water.

"Don't." She said, shooting me a look of mock menace.

"Come on." I laughed. "This was your idea."

"It was a dumb idea."

"It was a very good idea." I sad, smiling. I reached out to her and clasped my hands around hers. She accepted them. Her hands were soft and cool. I walked backwards slowly, leading her into the pool. She followed, cringing with each step as the water reached higher on her body. When her panties were submerged she shrieked.

"How are you not cold?" She asked.

I shrugged, still holding her hands. "You get used to it." I said. Once she was in fully she shrieked again and held her hands out to her sides, above the water.

"Not so bad, right?" I asked.

"It's pretty bad." She laughed. "I am kinda getting used to it though." I began swimming backwards, maintaining eye contact with her.

"Now you just need to go under." I said.

"Yea right. What about my hair?" She asked.

"It will get wet." I said.

"We'll see.Maybe." She said, drawing out the A in maybe.

I gave her a wicked grin and went under the water. I opened my eyes and looked at the beautiful site of Julie's lower half submerged in water. I darted forward, grabbed her legs and began pulling them out from under her. I heard her scream, and then the scream was interrupted as she was pulled under. I reemerged, laughing, as I saw her come up and immediately start wiping the water from her face.

"Oh my god! I cannot believe you just did that! You asshole!" She said, clearly not meaning it. "It's your fault my hair is going to be frizzy tomorrow."

"I think I can live with that." I laughed.

"You are dead." She said, splashing me in the face with an impressively large amount of water over and over again. "Alright, alright!" I laughed, wiping the water from my eyes. Suddenly I felt her launch herself at me and push me backwards. As she did so I grabbed her around the waist, and we both went under water again.

We emerged at the same time, gasping and laughing, our bodies very close.

"You're right. This was a good idea." She said warmly.

"Yea," I agreed. "It was." We stood there for a moment, just staring at each other.

"Let's check out the deep end." She said, swimming off past me.

We swam around for several minutes, touching each other in harmless but meaningful ways. I knew I had an erection, but I was just tipsy enough that I didn't care whether she noticed or not. At some point she put her arms around my neck from behind me and I swam around the shallow end, giving her a ride around the pool. I was cognizant of her breasts and stomach against me, but was more acutely aware of the feeling of her wet hair against my back. Our movements had gone from playful to relaxing and intimate, and I swam with her body against me for several minutes.

Eventually I made my way to one of the walls and, standing against it, turned around. As I did so she shifted to the front of me, her arms still around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we stood face to face, our bodies pressed together in the water.

"Thank you for this. I'm having a really good time tonight." She said.

"Me too." I told her.

At that moment I wanted nothing more than to kiss her. I had thought of little else but this woman since the moment I'd seen her. It was only through careful planning and persistence that, despite everything, I had found myself in this situation. My obsession up until this point had been harmless enough. I had done no real wrong and had hurt no one. I was able to pursue Julie while at the same time telling myself nothing would come of it. Now I found myself face to face with her, alone, in our underwear. If I crossed the line then my game would stop being a game and people could get hurt.

I don't know if Julie was thinking the same thing, but we stayed there in silence for what felt like a very long time, her body pressed against mine. Eventually she broke eye contact and held her head against my chest.

"You know what I like about you?" She asked in a serene voice.

"What's that?" I asked softly, moving one hand to the back of her head.

"You're nice. You're a nice guy and you seem like you really care about me." She said.

"I do." I told her.

"I know." She said, not looking up. "I don't know why you do, but it means a lot." I rubbed my hand along her cold back, feeling goosebumps along the way.

"Still cold?" I asked her.

"Yea." She said. "I'm not ready to get out though."

"What about the hot tub?" I asked.

"That's a really good idea." She said, looking back up at me. She grabbed me by the hand and led me out of the pool.

As we got out of the water she let go and started shivering. "It's so cold!" She said through quiet laughter. She certainly looked it, standing there shaking and soaked in her underwear.

I was pretty cold myself . I found the controls to the hot tub and turned on the jets. Julie ran quickly to hop in and I followed after her, feeling the sting of the hot water against my freezing skin. We sat across from each other and she laid her feet in my lap. Without giving it any thought I started rubbing them.

"Mmmmm" She moaned, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Her feet were adorable, just like the rest of her. I am not a foot fetishist by any means, but I love women. Every part of them. Julie frequently wore sandals, and she had a habit of slipping them off at work and pulling her knees up so her feet were on her chair. I had frequently admired them, as I did everything about her, and now I was getting the chance to rub them.

"You're pretty good at that." She smirked.

"I know how to touch a woman." I said, delivering the cheesy line with mock bravado.

"Oh yeah?" She laughed. "How are you with shoulders?"

"Not too bad." I said.

She moved between my legs and turned around, presenting her back to me. I began rubbing her shoulders, applying pressure with my thumbs against her soft, warm skin.

After several minutes she leaned back into my lap and laid her head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her, placing my forehead against the back of her head.

After a moment she turned and looked up at me. We locked eyes for a moment before closed hers, leaned up and pressed her lips against mine.

In that moment I didn't think about my motivations or whether what I was doing was right or wrong. I didn't think about my wife. All I thought about was Julie and the feeling of her kiss.

We maintained the gentle, closed mouth kiss for several seconds. Then her mouth opened slightly and I followed suit as we kissed again and again. I soon felt her tongue against mine as the passion in our movements increased.

Our kissing became increasingly passionate. Julie turned around and sat on my lap, facing me. I grabbed the back of her head with one hand and her back with the other, and pulled her into me. Her crotch rested on my erection, and by instinct I pushed up against her. She moaned slightly as I did so and pushed back, grinding against me as we kissed.

I allowed one hand to make it's way to the clasp of her bra, which I unhinged with ease. She held her arms out accommodatingly as I pulled it off, revealing the cutest pink nipples underneath. Her breasts were full and perky, with a sizable gap between the two. I leaned her back and took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking gently and rolling over her nipple with my tongue. She gasped and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me further into her bosom. I moved my head then to her left breast and repeated the motions, cupping her right breast with one hand as I supported her with another.

"Oh Joel..." She moaned as I continued stimulating her, her pelvis grinding against mine. Our eyes me. I gave her nipple one last kiss then moved again to her lips. She kissed me lustily as I picked her up and placed her outside the hot tub, her feet dangling in. I slipped both hands into the sides of her panties and pulled them down. It was a struggle due to how wet they were, but she assisted me by first lifting her ass then holding out her legs as I slipped the wet knickers from her.

I wasted no time in grabbing Julie's ass and pulling her right up to the edge of the hot tub. Her legs draped over my shoulders as I buried myself in her bare pussy, licking up from her entrance and finding her clit.

"Oh god." She said with a heavy breath, grabbing me by the hair. I rubbed my tongue slowly and gently over her clit in up and down motions. Julie struggled to keep her voice down, which was an incredible turn-on for me.

I began applying pressure with my tongue, eliciting a deeper moan. As I pushed my tongue left and right over her clit she clenched her eyes tighter and pulled my head into her. I kept at this for several minutes as she gyrated and moaned. My nose was shoved into her pelvis, making it difficult to breath. I took short breaths through my mouth as able, not wanting to interrupt what was clearly working.

"Ohhhhh." She moaned in her soft voice, a look of sharp concentration on her face. "Oh yes." I kept up the pace as she quivered with pleasure, her fingers digging into my hair. As her orgasm subsided I let up the pressure but continued slowly and softly rubbing my tongue up and down her slit for another minute, enjoying the taste of her.

Julie lay propped back on her elbows, her eyes closed, her breathing labored. I reached into the water, cupped some in my hand and wiped off my mouth. She took in a deep breath, let it out and opened her eyes.

"Oh wow." She said, her eyes wide. She slid forward and entered the hot tub, putting her arms around my neck. She kissed me again, passionately, her naked body in my arms. She broke off the kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"I want you." She said with pleading eyes.Oh God. I love her.Our lips met again as we kissed each other hungrily. "I want you. I want you. I want you." She said desperately between kisses. A smooth hand reached into my boxers and wrapped itself around my member, sending a jolt through me. She stroked it as her tongue circled mine. I reached my hands under the elastic and pushed my boxers off, freeing my cock from its restraint.

I lifted Julie up as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I grabbed hold of my erection and rubbed it against her pussy, eliciting a moan.

"Hello?" Someone yelled from outside the pool area.

"Shit!" Julie said, climbing off me. "Underwear."

Her bra and my boxers were found in the water; her panties on the edge of the tub. I struggled to get my boxers on as the hotel clerk entered, shining a flashlight at the pool.

"Anyone in here?" He asked, shining the flashlight our way.

"Hi." I said, my boxers now on. Julie had her back to him as she struggled with her bra.

"The pool's closed." He said. "You guys can't be in here."

"Oh sorry." I said, hoping to sound sincere and not incredibly fucking frustrated. "We had no idea."

"Alright, well you guys should probably head back to your rooms." He said, moving the flashlight from me to the back of Julie's head. She had her bra on but had gone low in the water, keeping her face down.

"Of course." I said. "Mind giving us a second?"

"Sure thing." He smirked. "Just hurry up." He turned off the flashlight and walked back out.

Julie grabbed her panties and put them on under water. I grabbed us a couple towels. I gave her one and we got our things. We wrapped the towels around ourselves and exited the pool area, neither of us saying a thing.

"Have a good night." The clerk called out smugly as we made our way to the elevator. When we got inside we both laughed awkwardly.

"Do you think he saw anything?" Julie asked.

"No." I told her. "But I think he got the idea."

"That was really close." She said nervously. I wasn't sure if she meant us getting caught having sex or us actually having sex. She could have meant 'That was really close. You almost put it in me in water. My god man, the friction!' I'll never know.

The elevator opened up and we walked the few steps to our rooms.

"This is us." I said, stepping up to the door to my room.

"This is us." She agreed, leaning against the door to her room and smiling at me.

"So..." I said, unsure if the interruption had forced reality on us.

"My room or yours?" She asked cheekily. I held the door open to my room and she walked in past me, hugging her towel tight.

"I'm still so cold." She said, shivering.

I let the door close behind me. I approached her from behind, pinned her against the wall and started kissing her neck. Her towel fell to the floor, where our clothes soon joined it. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She shrieked as she hit the mattress, her breasts shaking with the impact. I climbed atop her, kissing her, my hand confirming her wetness.

"Oh yes." She breathed into my ear, sending a shiver through me. I slipped a finger inside her and then used the wetness to massage her clit. She grabbed my ass and started pulling up towards her face while making needy noises. I got the hint and moved up her body, placing my cock in front of her face. She leaned her head up and took me in her mouth, one hand on my pole and another grabbing my ass. I released an audible sigh of pleasure as she licked the head of my cock, circling it with her tongue.

As great as this felt I figured her primary motivation was lubrication. We had been interrupted, and it was time to finish what we'd started. I moved back down and placed my cock at her entrance.

"I've wanted this for a long time." I told her, rubbing against her moisture.

"Me too." She said breathily, desire in her eyes.

I pushed gently into her, feeling her warmth. I moved slowly due to her tightness, moving gently out and back into her as she enveloped more and more of me. Her noises encouraged me as I applied more pressure, until eventually I felt her open to me and my full length was buried in her. As I did so Julie cooed and wrapped her arms around me, holding me tight against her. I lay still fully within her for a moment, filling her up, before I started slowly pumping. I locked eyes with her as she gazed sweetly into mine, drawing me in to kiss her. I held Julie's hand in my left; my right hand cradled her head.

Julie and I weren't fucking. We were making love. Thoughts of my wife came to me briefly and were quickly replaced. There would be time to think about the fallout later. Nothing would distract me from the bliss I was experiencing.

Several minutes later Julie flipped me over and climbed atop me. When I think back on that night, this is the image I most cherish: Julie astride me, biting her bottom lip, her back curved, tits bouncing with her movements inches above my face. I my hands explored her breasts and ass and pinched her nipples slightly as she rode me. Eventually she closed her eyes and pushed all her weight down upon my cock. I met her pressure as she ground back and forth on top of me, driving her to an incredibly intense orgasm. She allowed her cries of ecstasy to be louder than they'd been near the pool, and I nearly came then before she collapsed atop me.

I pet her head as she breathed heavily against my chest. I moved in and out of her slowly, never fully exiting her. After a minute of this I sat the two of us up and moved us to the end of the bed, so my legs were off the end onto the floor and I sat on the edge, her in my lap facing me with my cock still inside her.

I had no idea if Julie could cum again, but I wanted to find out. She hugged me tightly as I placed my hands on her ass and moved her up and down my pole. Her perky tits were pressed against my chest as I pressed my lips to hers. She began taking charge again, moving up and down at a quicker pace. This nearly sent me over the edge, but Julie was close to another orgasm. I tried to let my mind wander to give me more time, but it was no use. Thankfully Julie began cumming as I did, digging her claws into my back as I came inside her.

I fell backwards onto the bed and Julie collapsed atop me. We lay that way for several minutes, my cock still inside her as I pet her head on my chest.

"Joel?" She said in a quiet voice.

"Yea Jules?" I said, the nickname coming out of my mouth unexpectedly.

"I think I falling in love with you." She said, sounding as though she were about to sob. "Is that crazy?"

That was unexpected. The word love had popped into my head much too frequently when I thought about Julie, but it had been a crush that turned into an obsession; not love. This trip was the first time we'd even interacted outside of work. It wasn't possible that I could have loved her before tonight. I knew I did though. Whatever it was that had drawn us together had been real and powerful, and I knew how I felt about her. I had known for months.

"I love you." I told her. "It might be crazy. I know that, but it's true. I knew I'd love you the first time I saw you."

Julie turned then to look at me and there were tears forming in her eyes. She kissed me then, first soft and romantically, then with desperation. We kissed as though we knew we might lose each other, and we needed desperately for that not to happen. Julie never broke into a sob but several tears flowed down her cheeks. Astonishingly my dick, which had neverfullygone soft inside her, became hard once more. I assumed we were done, but Julie responded to this by sliding her pussy up and down my cock, never once breaking our kiss. Julie still felt wet, although how much of that was my own juices I didn't know.

Within three minutes I had cum again. She moaned with each spasm of my cock, and when I finished she fell again against me.

"Wow." I said, rubbing her back.

"Wow." She agreed, a smile in her voice. The tears had stopped and she sounded happy and exhausted. "Shower?"

We stayed in the shower longer than we needed to, spending more time holding each other than we did washing off. Afterward Julie asked if she could sleep with me the rest of the night.