An Odd Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking me by the arm she lead me forward, eyes following the two young girls. I felt hands caress my ass as I walked past men, strangely enjoying the attention. We stood in front of a locked door off the side of the main area. I don't know where exactly she'd managed to hide the key in her outfit, but she produced it from somewhere and motioned for me to enter. There were no windows and it was sparsely furnished, other than some couches around the edges of the room and a large ottoman in the middle it was empty.

I stood awkwardly near the door, unsure what I should be doing, wishing I'd spoken to her more in depth about the plan here. I looked back over my shoulder to try to get some hint and saw her directing a crowd of guys into the room. My mouth went dry and I started trying to breathe deeply, but was prevented by the corset. I started to panic a little, the reality of what was coming overtaking the fantasy in my head.

I felt soft arms embrace me. I jumped before realizing it was just her. She snuggled close to me, whispering quiet reassurances into my ear. I began to relax and calm down. Her hand gently strummed my ass through the skirt I had on and she reminded me how eager I had been earlier, how turned on. The memory of me realizing I had been fantasizing over a picture of my own ass popped into my head and I felt myself swell a little in my panties.

I looked around the room at all the guys staring at us, they must have thought that rather than me freaking out we were putting on a show for their benefit. Most of them already had their cocks out and were stroking them. I felt her let go of me and give me a little slap on the ass. I knew what she had in mind now. I picked a random guy who had removed his pants and knelt down in front of his seat on one of the couches.

I took hold of him, my hands trembling and gently stroked it up and down. I lowered my head and tentatively licked it. I could almost hear her projecting reminders into my head about making sure I got them turned on enough, to not be so hesitant. I dove down onto him, swirling my tongue around the head. I heard a female voice sharply remind someone of the "rules" they had to follow. No doubt to prevent them from tearing off my clothes and finding out my secret.

I tasted precum and decided that I should move on to tease someone else. I shuffled over, unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing to take if off as I did so. I tried to make it sexy, but with my hands shaking it was hard. There were some gasps as they all saw me in the corset. I grinned for a moment before a cock was roughly thrust into my mouth. I struggled not to gag and pulled my head back, taking as deep a breath as I could.

Strong hands thrust me back down on it. This time I was ready and it slid down my throat in one go. I continued on with this for a few minutes, every so often going up for air before being forced back down. The rough treatment made me feel even more feminine. I tried to move on to the next cock, but I was pulled back again. I could suddenly detect the scent of an aroused woman behind me. A sharp word was spoken and I was let go.

I decided that rather than just move to the side again that this time I would try doing something a little different. I turned around and crawled across to the other side of room, giving half of them a view of my ass and the others a view of my cleavage in the corset. I did my best to do a slinky crawl. Without pausing I sank down onto a cock and began working it with my mouth.

I was really starting to get into it. I could feel that my cock had grown hard and was being held to my body by the panties. I was glad I hadn't taken off the skirt yet, it would have given me away by now. This time I immediately got the feeling that he was going to cum in mouth, so I only kept on it for a moment or two before I started to look around for who to tease next.

As I looked around I saw the guy who had been rough with me was now fucking my newly naked friend on his lap. I felt a jolt of jealousy, and then blushed when I couldn't figure out if I was jealous that he was fucking her, or if it was because he was fucking her and not me. She was facing away from him, so I crawled back over and plunged my face into her very wet pussy and started licking her clit.

She hadn't noticed me and I heard her gasp loudly and then look down at me. She smiled and stroked my cheek with her hand. A couple of guys started to get up to join in. She rebuked them and told them to sit down and play by the rules or it was over. They did as she told them. As I felt her approaching her orgasm she slid her hand down over her cunt to stop me from licking her. I could tell she was struggling not to cum, but I wanted to keep up the show so I kept licking her hand.

The pace of the fucking increased and the guy grabbed her body harder, one hand on her throat. Her hand suddenly pulled the cock from her and began stroking it and she sat back off it. I lunged my head forward and took it in my mouth. The feel of the hard cock and the taste of her pussy combining in my mouth driving me wild. The cock exploded at the back of my throat and cum splashed down into my belly, leaving a salty and slightly bitter taste in my mouth.

The guy stood up and walked out. I was a little surprised, I certainly would have wanted to hang around for more, but perhaps that was one of her rules. She was sitting on the floor, breathing heavily and trying to recover from her near orgasm now. I was slapped playfully on the ass again and told to get back to it. I smiled and went around the rest of the circle, sucking everyone until they were near orgasm.

Having now recovered from her impromptu fucking I was called over for the next phase of this event. I took the opportunity to ask what had happened before. She whispered to me that he was too rough and would have hurt me, so she'd told him that he could fuck her, but then had to go. She kissed me suddenly and I could feel her smiling, she commented quietly that if being treated rough turned me on that we'd do it right some other time when I was more experienced.

But for now she stood me in front of her and began asking them all questions, about my cock sucking abilities, how hot I'd got them all, if they wanted to fuck me in the ass and so on. All the while her hands wandering over my body, her lips kissing me gently. All the responses were very positive and got increasingly impatient.

I realized that now was the moment, she was playing with the zip on the skirt. She turned me around into her and let my skirt drop. I felt myself grow harder and leak precum onto her belly. Her hands stroked my panty clad ass, and the groans of frustrated men filled the room. Then she hooked her thumbs into the sides of the last covering on my cock, now jutting out of the top.

Playfully, she slid them down my legs. I stepped out them and she flung my precum soaked panties into the middle of the room. Looking over my shoulder I saw a guy lunged forward and pick them up, smelling them. She asked them one more time if they liked me. Once more if they wanted to fuck my ass. They responded with an enthusiastic yes.

She took me by the waist and turned me around slowly, revealing me in all my glory. There was a moment of shocked silence that scared me. Then some of the guys started calling me over and asking if they were allowed to have me now. There was a whisper in my ear to go be a slut and get the fucking I wanted. I smiled.

I nervously walked back to the middle of the room. They all sat there, naked, slowing stroking themselves staring up at me. I realized that I was going to have take charge here. I looked around the circle. Some of these guys were quite large, it hadn't been such a problem when I was sucking them but now I was going to get a fucking, and the plug had been out of my ass for quite some time. I was worried about how tight I was.

I decided that I wasn't going to be able to take any of them into me right away. I lay forward over the ottoman in the middle of room, picked up a bottle of lube and began to finger myself. I was glad I hadn't rushed into anything, even with one finger I was tight. I slowly worked myself for a bit, adding fingers as I went until I was comfortably fucking myself with 3 fingers.

None of the them had approached me still, but most of them were leaning forward watching me intently still. I couldn't wait anymore. I was bursting with cum and I was ready to do this. I picked a guy at random, walked over and facing away from him sat down on his lap. I felt his cock rubbing along my ass and his hands gripped my hips. He started thrusting, but it wasn't entering me yet.

I was still holding the lube. I poured some onto my hand and generously rubbed it over his member. There was low pitched moan from him that made my heart beat faster. I held the cock still and in one slow move sank onto it. When it struck against my prostate I let out a little sigh, and I felt a dribble of precum leak down my cock.

I went slow for a few strokes, getting used to the feel of the cock buried deep inside me. Then, sexual frustration overwhelming me I started to fuck myself with wild abandon. I experimented with rotating my hips and I pulled myself up and down. Judging from the groans I was getting from behind me I knew it felt good. I could feel my own cock pulsing, precum all over me from the excitement.

It didn't take long before I was pulled strongly onto his cock, it buried as deep into me as it would go and his moans increased in volume. I was held tightly, and suddenly felt strong hot spurts in my ass as he came in me. I wriggled and kept rotating my hips as much as I had freedom to. It had the effect I was looking for of extending the length of his orgasm.

Then all of a sudden the rules must have changed, because the other guys all got up and grabbed me. They pushed me down onto the ottoman again. Without ceremony one of them had grabbed my sides and thrust into my ass, hard. I moaned loudly. Another guy pushed his cock into my mouth at the same time and my hands were pulled onto the remaining two.

The guy behind me exploded in my ass, pulling out half way through his orgasm, spraying half his load onto the small of my back and my ass. The cock in my right hand pulled away and a moment later it was thrusting into my ass. The cock in my mouth began to erupt. It was a huge load of cum, I drank it in big gulps but there was too much coming too fast and a bunch of it dripped down my chin.

The ottoman was pulled out from under me and I was presented with the cock from my left hand in front of my mouth. I took the cue and took it in my mouth, now on all fours holding myself up with shaky arms. I was feeling wave after wave of pleasure in my ass. It felt different to the first time, more intense, more continuous. I was violently thrusting back on every stroke.

I heard them talking about how much of a slut someone was, before realizing they meant me. I let the cock fall from my mouth, no longer able to focus clearly. My head hung down and I saw my cock. I was surprised to see that it was only semi hard, given how much pleasure I was in right then. I felt hot cum hit me on across my upper back and shoulders where the corset didn't cover me from the cock I'd dropped.

I watched my own as I felt something like a tsunami building in me. I started whimpering as I was fucked furiously, the obscene sound of by ass slapping his legs filling my ears, the sticky feel of cum all over me. I was flipped on my back suddenly, back onto the ottoman, the angle of penetration changing, my legs thrown up into the air.

I felt him blow his load in my already cum filled ass and I exploded in pleasure, screaming out. I watched myself cum on my belly, not in the usual thick ropes of cum spraying forward in strong streams, but rather it was a relatively gentle and constant flow of cum that leaked from me. It was an extraordinarily intense orgasm.

I don't think I lost consciousness, but in the after glow of my orgasm I lay there senseless. I recovered a little when I felt a very soft form over me, hair gently brushing across my face before feeling soft feminine lips kiss me. She told me she was so proud of me, that I'd just had my first female orgasm. I was too out of it to answer.

She pulled me shakily to my feet, I realized we were alone now. I was taken out of a hidden entrance, avoiding the parlor this time. I was still more or less naked, but still to senseless to care. She put me in a car and climbed into the back seat with me. She pulled some panties up my legs, briefly commenting on how I was leaking cum from my ass. I could feel it running down my thighs.

I had recovered a little by the time we got back to her place. She guided me out of the car and took me through to her bed. I cuddled up to her, enjoying the feel of her incredibly soft and warm body. Her hands gently wandered over my body, briefly burying them into my ass, she told me I was still very loose and wet from my fucking. amazingly I felt my cock stir as she said it.

I realized she hadn't cum yet, I started trying to move around so I could help her out. She laughed at me, stroking my hair and told me that she was ok. She told had expected me to fuck her after I had had got the room full of guys off with her watching, but, instead I'd had a orgasm without any stimulation aside from the fucking. She told me that the memory of that moment would stay with her for a long time and we would be able to take advantage of it later, and plenty more times in the future.

Her mention of the future promoted me to ask her about what we had going here. She held me close to her and told me that of course she wanted something more permanent. She told me about how having a guy who occasionally enjoyed being a girl for her was an absolute requirement. She told me it was a kink that she just couldn't live without, how it drove her wild. I could hardly argue, the sex we'd had the first time had been unbelievably hot.

She asked me if I wanted the same thing now. Wrapped up in her warmth and softness I felt very safe and relaxed, with none of the confusion of the last time. I considered her question. Would I be able to deal with this kind of event from time to time?

I smiled and pulled her closer, kissing her softly and told her that I would love to be her man, and occasionally her slutty girlfriend too. She squealed with delight and jumped on top of me. We began to fuck, slow and soft. Her pussy was still very very slick from her near continuous arousal all day. It was different than our first time, less urgent, but just as hot. We made long slow love until late in the evening before falling asleep in each others arms to wake the next day to begin a new day together.

12