An Ode to Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But feel how hard I am,' I said as I gave a forcible thrust into her glowing and well-lubricated sheath.

'No-Ohhhh...' she said in a shaky voice as her body shook with another minor orgasm. 'You mustn't,' she continued, 'not now at least, maybe later.'

She pulled away from me, turning to her back. At this position, I could see her lovely cunt, and her swollen lips gaped open before me.

'Could you at least let me taste you then?' I asked, rolling down between her legs. 'Please let me have this one favour.'

'Fine,' she said, opening her legs more, 'but nothing more.'

I smiled and quickly began to suck and kiss it. She pointed my head towards a tiny projection at the top of her slit, shaped like a rose bud and asked me to suck it. I did, flicking it with the tip of my tongue, teasing it. Her butt began to twitch convulsively, pulling my head onto it. I figure out that it was the most sensitive part of a woman's body and when teased, gives immeasurable pleasure. I slipped a finger into her cunt as I sucked her and slipped another inside the rosy orifice below. Her whole body quivered with excessive excitement. She was pressing my head onto her pelvis so hard that it was getting difficult to breath.

After a while of sucking, licking and fingering, she came hard. Her buttocks rose, her hand pressed hard on my head and her two powerful and fleshy thighs closed upon my cheeks on either side and gripped me tightly like a pair of pincers. The lips of her cunt throbbed and started gushing out copious amount of fluids straight into my mouth, chin, hands and my neck. I continued to lick on the nectar flowing out of her orifice as I kept running my tongue over her clitoris, prolonging her orgasm.

Finally she released her tight grip and pulled me up for a deep kiss. As she did so, I grabbed my cock, and quickly shoved it in her moist cunt which lay wide open before me so invitingly.

'Oh, you bloody rascal!' she cried. 'No, I cannot, I must not allow it,' but I held her tight round the waist and in this position, it was too difficult for her to dislodge me.

'Please try to understand!' she said as she continued to push me back. 'If you don't think about yourself, at least think about me. It is taking a toll on my body too.'

I shut her with a deep kiss, mashing my mouth onto her swollen lips, shoving my tongue into her mouth and then I began to move my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of her cunt, the well-lubricated walls providing little to no friction at all. Soon her resistance mellowed away and she started moving her hips with mine.

'Stop, Robert,' she said half-heartedly and sighed. 'Fine, if you are going to do it, you might as well do it in a new position. It shall increase both of our pleasure many folds.'

I stopped. 'You promise you are not going to bail on me?'

'No. At least, not anymore. You had perfectly succeeded to arouse me once again.'

I obeyed, reluctantly letting her go. She turned around, getting on her hands and knees and then, presenting her magnificent bottom to my ardent gaze. I thought that maybe she wants me to put it once more in the tight sphincter of her anus and did so.

'Oh no!' she said, pulling away, 'Not there. Here, give it to me and I will guide it to the proper place.' She slipped her hand under her belly and through her thighs, pushing it towards me. But instead of handing her my cock, I leaned in and pressed my face between the cheeks of her derriere, sought and found the tiny orifice, kissed it and thrust my tongue in.

'Stop it! You are tickling me!' she laughed and leaned ahead, squeezing her butt cheeks. I had no other option than to put my dick in her hand. She immediately guided it to the moist folds of her vagina and in one single thrust I was hair-deep inside her. I realized that in this position, I felt myself going far deeper than before—an inch further in fact—and it also gave her more power of pressure on my prick which she attained by squeezing her butt-cheeks. I began to pound away inside her, my pelvis hitting loudly against her tight supple butt-cheeks, sending ripples through the soft flesh. It was both exciting and beautiful to watch. I put my hands on her hips and pulling her backside against me every time I thrust forward.

Rita seemed to enjoy it equally by the way she moved her body with each thrust, till at last, overcome by pleasure, we climaxed together. She fell forward on her belly and I followed on her back, my cock still lodged deep inside her. We lay there sometime, incapable to move. Her tight rectal muscles were squeezing the length of my prick in the most exciting way possible. It felt exquisite beyond imagination.

Finally, she asked me to let her go. 'It's getting late,' she said, 'the others should be waking up by now.'

Getting out of the bed, she sighed deeply, gave me a tender kiss and said, 'We have to be far more careful in the future, not so extravagant—remember that it will destroy us both.'

She stood up, grabbed the nightdress from the chair and put it on. I let her this time. Seeing her naked, putting on the same piece of cloth she had so willingly shed for me the night before, has its usual effect upon my cock, which immediately showed signs of rejuvenation. She gave it a pat, stooped down, and then for a moment plunged its head into her warm mouth, then seizing my boxers, threw it over my head and told me to go back to my room.

I dressed and we left the room, holding hands, carefully tip-toeing through the corridor and when we reached the stairs, she quickly gave me a peck on the cheek and went to her room. After getting into my room, I closed the door and lay down on my bed, putting my hands behind my head and looking towards the ceiling.

Thus, the first glorious night passed when I had lost my virginity in the hands of a lovely, fresh and beautiful woman, married long enough to become adept in this art. To this day, never have I passed such a night. Many fine women came and gone, all of them perfect in the art of fucking, but the novelty and the charm, the variety of a married woman and the superiority of a teacher, all combined to make this truly remarkable. I hadn't realized how tired I was until now and as soon as my head rested upon my pillow, I fell asleep, and soon I started dreaming.

***

I dreamt that Evelyn and I were in a small meadow surrounded by dense trees. The meadow was covered in wildflowers, and we were lying upon them, naked as the day we were born. She looked exactly the way I had remembered. Her beautiful icy blue eyes glittered and her flawless skin shone under the warm sunbeams. Her perfect lips were curled up in a tender smile. Suddenly she leaned in and her lips lightly brushed against mine. They were soft, and tasted familiar. When she pulled away, I saw that her face has turned into that of Rita, her wavy brown hair framing her perfect frame. She pulled me over her and guided my prick inside her. I began to move my hips gently.

My eyes closed and when I reopened them, she had transformed into Emily. She was smiling cutely at me. I kissed her, feeling her moist warm lips, and when I looked again, I was now looking at Kate, her green eyes glinting with a hidden amusement. I continued fucking her, sliding my cock in and out of her tight moist folds.

And that was the end of it as I woke up from my deep slumber. I opened my eyes and would have closed them once again had I not realized that I wasn't alone. My eyes flew open and I saw Emily sitting on a chair by my bed, watching me calmly.

I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and sat up. 'Emily', I said, 'what are you doing here?'

'You didn't show up for breakfast, so I thought I would come and check. Was it a bad dream?' she added.

'What?'

'You were mumbling in your sleep. Were you having a bad dream?'

On the contrary, it was the best dream I ever had. 'No, I was just having a...you know what, it's not important.'

'Alright, then.' She rose.

'Emily, wait!'

She stopped. 'Listen,' I said, 'what happened the other night...I want you to know that I am truly sorry. I never intended to hurt you. Please, forgive me.'

She stood still, facing away from me, not speaking a word. The silence continued to drag on longer. Finally, she turned and I saw that her eyes were brimming with tears. She came to sit on the chair.

'No, forgive me,' she said. 'If I hadn't been so curious, none of this would have happened. I panicked; I thought something bad might happen to me. I wasn't angry with you. I was angry with myself for letting this happen. All of this is my fault.'

'No! It is not your fault.' I said, holding her hands. 'We were wrong, you see, we were both wrong! Both of us were far too inapt to take on such experiments. But, now I have learned a great deal about it. And I can show you, as soon as we can find some time alone. There is a lot that you need to know.'

She looked up at me through teary eyes. 'So everything is okay between us, now?'

I shrugged. 'I don't know. I thought you were pissed about it so you wouldn't talk to me. These past few days, I felt like going through hell. Every time you looked away from me, I felt my world falling apart, which...is...kind of...weird, since we are siblings.'

She threw her arms around my neck and, kissing me, said, 'We are more than just siblings, Robert. You, of all people, should know it very well.'

I frowned, confused by what she told me. I was about to ask her but she suddenly reached down and grabbed my thick cock form under the sheets. It might have slipped out of my boxers some time during my sleep.

'Oh dear, look at that!' she said, fixing her eyes upon it in marked astonishment. 'It is far bigger than I remember. What did you do these last couple of days that it has grown so much?'

I told her that ever since that night I had been yearning to feel her naked body once again. 'But that's for later. First tell me how your poor little back is? I had never seen mum beat anybody so hard and I was worried about you.'

'Oh it's alright,' she said. 'Here, look for yourself.'

She pulled down her blue cotton shorts and showed me her rump. It was white and soft, just the way I had seen them before. All the marks of the punishment have vanished.

'Emily, lie back on the bed for a moment. I need to show you something.'

She complied. I slid the pants off her legs, revealing her delicious cunt, covered in the light growth of dark moss-like curls. I saw the pouting lips of her labia and the tiny nub, peeking out through the swollen folds. I stooped and kissed it, licking it with my tongue. It instantly turned hard and she jerked her hips back.

'What the...' she gasped. 'What was that?'

'It is just one of the things that I have learned,' I said.

'Well don't stop now! It feels so good.'

'Not now, sister,' I said, getting up, 'maybe later, when nobody is around. Until then, promise me to keep it a secret, alright?'

She promised and left. I put on some decent clothes and ran downstairs. On the way, I almost bumped into Evelyn. She was carrying some pages in her hands and it fell from her hands, scattering all over the floor.

I quickly started to collect them for her. While picking up one particular page, our hands met. I looked up and saw her looking at me, her beautiful face flushed to the cheek. She bundled up the pages and quickly went inside her room.

***

'Robert, Emily told me you had a bad dream,' mum said as soon as I joined the others at the living room.

'Uh, yeah, mum,' I replied.

'What was it about?' Rita asked.

I cooked up some story, telling that I was being chased down by horse and I was running with all my life. But Kate, as usual, was sceptical.

'A horse. Are you kidding me?' she said. 'Since when did you start dreaming about horses?'

'Uh, I don't know. I didn't exactly had time to stop and ask the horse why he was chasing me since he was "chasing" me.'

She stuck her tongue out at me. 'Hush both of you,' Mum said.

I looked towards Rita and she gave me an imperceptible nod of approval.

***

After breakfast we went on to carry our usual activities. Mum and Rita went to town to buy a few things. I noticed that Emily was acting weirdly the whole day. She was occasionally throwing glances at me and when we would walk too close, she would caress my arm or my leg, smiling slyly when I would look at her. If she had done it only twenty-four hours earlier, these touches would have affected me a whole lot differently. But now, my lust partially satisfied by Rita, it prevented my cock to harden, which otherwise would have been inevitable.

Finally I cornered her and told her to stop acting in such manner or Kate would catch us.

'I couldn't help it,' she said. 'I couldn't stop thinking about what you did to me this morning. Please, do it again. Nobody will know, I swear.'

'No, Emily. You will get us caught. I had promised to show you and I will. But until then, please, control yourself, I beg you.'

She pouted her lips, but nodded anyway. Then she reached down and slowly cupped my balls. I couldn't help but moan.

'I can't wait,' she whispered in my ear and went away, leaving me hard.

***

An hour later, mum called us in for lunch. 'Robert, be a dear and call Evelyn, will you? I think she went inside.'

As I reached the bedroom, I became aware of the distinct sound of crying. I stopped and listened carefully. She sound was hushed but I immediately identified the voice. I hesitated, deciding whether I should talk to her or just leave her alone. But then the good idiot Samaritan inside me kicked in and I knocked gently, twice.

'Miss Evelyn?' I asked. There was no answer. I knocked again and called her name. 'Miss Evelyn, are you okay?'

'I'm okay,' she said. 'Please leave.'

'Miss Evelyn, you are crying. I cannot leave you like this. Would you want me to come inside?'

'No,' she said.

'I can call mum, or Aunt Rita, if you like.'

'NO!' she paused, and then she finally told me to enter.

I opened the door and stepped inside. It was dark, even at this time of the day. The curtains were drawn and the only source of light in the room as a thin sliver of light slipping through one of the window pane. I found her in one of the bedroom, sitting on the bed, sobbing quietly. Even if she heard me enter, she didn't look up. I sat beside her on the bed. In the dim light, I saw that her eyes were red and swollen. She had been crying for quite some time.

'Are you alright, Miss Evelyn?' I asked.

'Robert,' she said, 'there is no need to carry on such chivalry. You can call me Evelyn if you want to.'

'Evelyn, are you alright?' I asked.

She shook her head.

'What happened?' I asked. 'It's okay. I can keep a secret,' I offered.

She looked towards me, and then looked down. Finally she told me—'My publisher called today,' she said. 'They think that my novel is taking far too long to complete, and so they have decided to revoke the contract,' she paused to sniffle. 'I have been on this story for so long. Since I was little, all I ever wanted was to be a good writer. My family never supported me. They thought that I am wasting time and money. So I left home, and came here. This is my only chance to prove that I could actually do something, to prove them wrong...and now when I am this close to finish it, they tell me that they don't...they don't...need it anymore.'

She broke into a fit of sobs and leaned over my shoulder. I hesitated. Never have I thought that the moment I have been waiting for so long, would arrive in this manner. It was the first time, I am sitting this close to her and it sent surges of excitement through my body. The invigorating scent of her hair permeated through my nose, reminding me of the moment I have seen her naked for the first time, and the first time I had smelled her scent through her underwear. My heart started throbbing in my chest and the heat in my body rose to uncomfortable limits.

She cried in my shoulder for a long time. I rubbed her shoulder gently, murmuring words of consolation to her. After a while, she sat up, rubbing the tears off her eyes.

'I am sorry,' she said. 'I shouldn't have bothered you with my nonsensical jabbering. What could you do?'

She stood up and headed for the bathroom, but before she could leave, I grabbed her hand and stopped her. She turned, first looking at our hands then at me, her eyebrows raised in confusion.

'Evelyn,' I said, my feet trembling in anticipation. 'I know that you think that I am too young but I understand perfectly what you are going through. I have been living in this god-forsaken place for my whole life. I haven't even stepped out of the town limits for once. You think your life is tough? I am a high-school student who lives in this town in the middle of nowhere. The only way someone even finds this place is when they know someone form here or when they actually get lost. You think that these last couple of weeks have been fruitless to you, but look at what you have gained instead. You have left your old family behind and you have got a new one. Failure is just a phase of life, Evelyn. It might slow you down a little but remember that it never has the power to stop you from reaching your goal, ever.'

I stood up and grabbed her shoulders. I didn't know what got into me. Suddenly I was feeling far too valiant.

'I believe in you Evelyn,' I continued. 'You can't quit, not when you are so close to the end. Now you will do exactly what I tell you to do. You will call your publisher, and you will tell him that if he wants to grab his hands on the most phenomenal book of the year which will make him tons of money, he will have to wait for a few days longer.'

She stood there dumbly looking at me flabbergasted. Finally she came to her senses and blinked. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. Finally she shook her head to clear it. Then she suddenly leaned in and hugged me tightly. I was taken aback for a moment. It wasn't the exact response I was expecting, but I returned the embrace.

'That was...' she said, pulling back. 'That was...exceptional. Wow! Robert I...I didn't know you could speak so well.'

'Well, thank you. It just came out, I guess.'

She hugged me again, and this time I could feel her chest pressing tightly against mine.

'Thank, you for the support, Robert,' she said, 'I really needed it.'

'Well, I...'

Suddenly she kissed me on the lips. It wasn't just a peck. Her lips lingered on mine longer than a few seconds, before she pulled away. I was too shocked to register the feeling properly, but the moment her lips made contact with mine, it felt like I was hit by one of Zeus' lightning bolt. My body, for a fleeting moment, floated in a space void of any time or life. It was like a supernova inside my chest.

After she had pulled away, she looked at me, her own eyes, registering a certain degree of surprise.

We stood there awkwardly for a while. 'Um, Robert, I think this where you should take your leave,' she said.

'Oh, okay,' I said, still utterly dazed.

'Tell your mum that will be down in a short while.' She stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving me standing in her room, staring after her. Unwittingly, I left the room.

***

The rest of the day, I couldn't stop thinking about what she had told me. I realised that there was a lot of things I didn't knew about Evelyn. The more I think that I know her, the more elusive she gets. Still, for some reason, it pained me to see her in such state. I started thinking about some solution and I was still thinking about it when I was lying on my bed, at night.

I almost fell asleep when suddenly I heard my door open and close. I looked up and saw Rita standing by the bed.

'You didn't sleep on me, did you? I was really looking forward to this moment.'

I sprung up from the bed, and in an instant, without saying a word, had her on her back and was inside her velvety folds as far as I could plunge my cock. I was wild, erratic, clumsy and came rather quickly than she had thought. She moaned, the room echoing with the "oh's" and "ah's" of her sweet voice. And then we lay exhausted upon each other.