An Ode to Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked disappointed by my swift climax so I decide to make it up to her. I began to kiss and fondle her, trailing my lips and tongue down her body, kissing her nipples tenderly, till I reached the source of all my joys, and thrust my tongue as far it could go into her sopping cunt, making her squirm.

I began to lick the thick syrup oozing out of her slit, savouring the sweet taste of our mutual discharge, lapping my tongue up and down the valley of her slit, flicking her clitoris, which quickly began to respond to my ministrations. I thrust a finger up her cunt and another up her butt, working them in and out of the wet hole. She began to squirm harder, lifting up her legs, and moving her hips, while thrusting my head upon her with both hands. Soon, she came hard, her thighs shaking with her orgasm.

After she was sufficiently aroused, I crept up and thrust my cock into her well-lubricated cunt. She moaned, clutching my hips and wrapping her legs around my waist. We had to be careful to not to make too much noise. Every time my pace would grow too fast, she clutched both her hands on my hips, pressing me close to her and holding me still. After she was sufficiently calmed down, she would let me go and I would once again start fucking her slowly.

Our bout continued to hold for hours. She taught me many things—new positions, new ways, helped me gain an understanding of the divine body of a female. She touched me in ways only a woman of her stature could know of. I learned from her everything she had to offer, gobbling her lessons like a fat kid eating a piece of chocolate cake.

And there was so much to learn! Even after we had spent each other's body sufficiently for the night, I was hungry for more. But she told me to restrain, telling me that if I exhausted myself too much, it would affect my health drastically.

Instead, we lay side by side facing each other—our limbs entangled and my prick still lodged inside her cunt, up to the hilt. I was running my hand gently over her buttocks while she caressed my hair, looking at me warmly.

'I think it is safe to say that you are now a master of this game,' she said, her eyes conveying her satisfaction evidently. 'You have shown great skill and I am sure that one day you will become very popular among girls.'

But then her smile dropped and her face turned grave. 'It is nice what we are doing. You have satisfied me greatly, and I will forever be grateful to you for what you gave me the last night and today. But you should also know that you and I cannot continue to carry this on very long. Andrew will return one day and take me away.

'Although I am sure that fate might once again throw me into your arms and you'll always be welcome to me, but still, you may need to seek other—shall we say mediums—to vent out your indefatigable passion, which, I am sure, will only get enhanced with time. I have just one advice to give—always make them feel that she is your special one and that each one of them possesses you for the first time.

'If by any means they did found out that you are not a virgin, they will immediately try to find out the names of your previous lovers and it will be your duty never to reveal them. You have no idea how strong the powers of passion and jealousy have upon us and how far we are willing to go in its throe.

'The only power you hold upon any woman is your discretion. Remember this and you shall never get into trouble.'

With this being said, she kissed me good night.

***

The next day I went to the kitchen to find Emily helping mum in making breakfast. Kate and Evelyn were watching TV.

'Good morning,' I said, sitting on a chair. I picked up an apple from the fruit basket and took a bite from it.

'Somebody looks jovial today,' mum said, handing me a plate of sandwich.

'What can I say? The fate is being favourable to me.'

'And here I was wondering you were getting dreadfully bored.'

'On the contrary, this is the best summer I ever had.'

I glanced towards Emily and winked at her. She frowned at me. Mum came and ruffled my hair.

'Good to know you are enjoying it.'

Then she picked up another plate full of sandwiches and left to the drawing room, leaving me and Emily alone. After she left, I turned towards Emily. She was leaning against the counter, pouting her lips.

'I don't want to talk to you,' she said.

I took another bite from my apple. 'What did I do?' I asked innocently.

She glared at me. 'You know what you did! You had promised me and now you have broken it! You are completely ignoring me. As if I don't exist! How could you do this to me, Robert? To your own sister?'

I stood up from the chair and walked towards her. Cupping her cheeks I kissed her. She closed her eyes, leaning up, putting her hands on my chest. Our lips moved lightly, brushing against each other. After I let her go, she was breathless and her face has turned crimson.

'Be ready,' I whispered, her eyes searching mine. 'It is time.'

(To be continued...)