All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 06'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LenaptLenaptover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Great Story dear ZenZerker,

Please do Not stop now!

And hope to see more of the twins sisters lesbian relationship... with each other, and hope with Mom Julia too! mmmmmmmmm

Aunt Helena

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

The sex was hot as it has been this entire series. However, I find myself scrolling past the sex scenes to try and find the next plot point. After awhile the sex between Julia and Mike gets to be repetitive. There's only so many ways of describing her big mommy boobs, tight pussy, cute asshole or his massive dick and what they can do with them. Now that the twins are going to be in on the secret, it'll be very interesting how the story progresses from here.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 6 years ago
I suppose...

Sometimes, even though a story is not riddled with language issues, or doesn't skip around pointlessly, it just doesn't gel. That's how I feel here.

I feel that many will disagree with me, and that is fine. That's what makes things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I actually liked that the sister was able to figure out that Julia was being eaten out. Too often I've seen authors write stories about people on the other end of the phone not being able to decipher sighs and moans of pleasure and just think that "Oh I stubbed a toe" is a legitimate excuse for "Oh Goddddd!!!". Props for the realism on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Again ZenZerker wrote another chapter of this hot story. Waiting for the next one.

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 6 years ago
I Love It ♥ I Love It ♥ I Love It ♥

I Love It ♥ I Love It ♥ I Love It ♥

The Best Story. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

The Best Series I have ever Read. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

I Love Mother's Son Lovemaking Story.

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

Wacky, Wonderful, Sexy, Hot, Weird, Super Kinky, and Hmmm Did I like It ??? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Waiting for An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 07,8,9,10,11,12 continue.

thewiseman1967thewiseman1967over 6 years ago
Awesome

This was one of the best of the best that I have read,I hope you aren't done

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

one of the best stories I have ever read.

when's the next one planned to come out??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next chapter?

Was hoping we could get the next chapter on Literotica soon. I think it's been out for at least 4-5 months on your patreon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THANK YOU !

Thanks for a Good and hot story.

Please keep writing, I loved this a lot and it has so many ways it can go...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

great story. can't wait for the sisters to get Mike's cock, Mom's pussy. Also Mom's sister will want in. Way to many pointless adjectives, but(T) its your story, thanks for writting it.

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

@SexlessStiff - oh we DISAGREE !!!

@Sex4lf57 - How many ways can you say, "This is how you fuck and it is fabulous!"

@ZenZerker - My husband would not let me read this one BEFORE he was home so we could read it together. We read it to each other, taking turns. One would read and the other was start sucking or licking. It just so happened that our kids called while he was eating me and my daughter said, "Mom, is Dad going down on you?"

I of course said, "What makes you ever say that?"

She said, "Well, you are breathing so heavy, and I can hear him slurping."

I just said, "Honey, if you only knew."

She said, "Dad needs to teach Brian because you sound great!"

KEEP WRITING @ZenZerker!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....