An Office Complex -- Amour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dressed in a sheer deep red gown with black trim, thigh high black hose and shoes. She was wearing the hummingbird necklace that Burt had given her for Christmas. The gown stopped a few inches above her knee, a long slit opened as she walked and showed skin above the top of the hose. Her breasts were partially exposed by a plunging neckline.

She sat on the sofa next to Burt and put her head on his shoulder, her soft hand was touching his knee. Burt rested a hand on her flesh just above the black trim that outlined her breasts.

"I am tired", Ruth said. Let's drink a little wine, then go to bed. Tomorrow morning, who ever wakes up first can wake up the other using their hands and mouth. We can be refreshed and know each other in the morning."

Burt replied, "I am also tired. It is late. I can sleep on this sofa. Where do you keep extra blankets?"

"They are in the hallway closet. But you could have half of my double bed", suggested Ruth.

Burt smiled and said, "You seem to always have excellent ideas. But what if I use over half of the bed?"

"I will not push you away. Possibility we will just have to connect to save some space," Ruth suggests.

Both softly laugh and smile.

The couple walked to the bedroom, hands on each other's hip. They got in bed from opposite sides but quickly met in the center. Deep kisses were exchanged. A firm hand moved under the gown and came to rest on a bare breast. A soft hand reached down -- squeezing and holding a slightly erect penis.

January 1 -- EARLY MORNING

Burt and Ruth woke up about the same time -- embraced and kissed deeply. Ruth indicated that a "quickie" would be appropriate, then a leisurely brunch at a restaurant would be nice.

Her hand reached down and caressed his cock. A few minutes later, she was kissing the head and rim of his slightly erect cock. Her tongue licked the shaft -- then his balls felt the moisture from her mouth.. Burt sighed and moaned as pleasure flowed from her mouth, through his cock, and into his body. He was on his back, his erection pointed directly at the ceiling.

Ruth opened a condom and rolled it down his manhood -- part way with her mouth, then her fingers. His erect cock was dressed and ready for action.

Ruth moved her body over him and carefully lowered her cunt on to his erection. For many minutes, she rode him cowgirl style. Up and down, sometimes the shaft was completely covered by her moist cunt, other time partially exposed. But the penis head was always hidden inside her body. Burt's eyes watched her breasts bounce and sway.

As she rode him he said: "Oh baby, Wonderful, Ride me some more, I love being inside you, I appreciate seeing you naked with your breasts bouncing around."

Many minutes passed, before he suggested, "let's go to the missionary position."

Ruth was on her back, her ass elevated with a pillow, her legs spread wide. Burt got between her legs, his cock pointing directly at her moist tunnel. His condom covered cock slowly separated her cunt lips and started to penetrate her body. Inch by inch his organ went deep, then deeper. He thrust and pumped -- slow, then fast. With the deep penetrations, his balls frequently bounced off her ass.

One of his hands was playing with a breast and nipple, his mouth and tongue were sucking and licking the other mound of female flesh. But the ramming of her cunt continued. His cock was hard and throbbing.

Ruth reached down and started to rub her clitoris -- slow, then much faster. She begin to get a wonderful feeling throughout her body as an orgasm started. Her body started to shake, then quiver -- she was shaking all over as an intense orgasm came. Burt continued ramming her cunt as deep as possible, then he had an ejaculation. Monetarily exhausted and spent, he collapsed -- most of his weight was pushing her body into the bed.

One said, "That was extremely nice. But probably not really a "quickie".

The other said, "I was not looking at the time. And, yes this was extremely nice."

They rested, then took a quick shower together. After dressing they left for the restaurant brunch. The New Year was off to an excellent start -- at least for Ruth and Burt. Later, they went to Burt's apartment and watched football games on his large screen television. It was pleasant talking and being with each other. Separately, each thought this is a wonderful person, we can have an intelligent conservation together,

But January 2 was a work day for both. Burt drove Ruth back to her apartment, just inside her door the couple embraced, kissed, and parted. The end of the business quarter and the year on December 31 meant that a number of accounting reports needed to be prepared. It would be very busy period of time, for both, at their offices.

JANUARY

The work hours quickly accumulated for both Ruth and Burt -- but they often had lunch together at the cafeteria located in one of the buildings of the business complex. Several times after work they met at a near by coffee shop for a warm beverage and shared roll. But one or the other almost always had to work some extra hours on some week days or even Saturday.

It was now a Sunday in January -- several professional football games were on television -- earlier that week, at the coffee shop, both had decided to get together for most of the day at Burt's apartment. Burt had even offered to prepare the meals -- he could microwave several prepared frozen dinners ---purchased at a grocery store. She would bring dessert.

Burt had gone over and picked up Ruth at her apartment -- back in his apartment the couple again kissed and embraced. Both were casually dressed: blue jeans, long sleeve shirts, and shoes. The microwave meals were heated and a hot beverage poured -- just in time for the kickoff.

No points had been scored by either team but the meal, eaten in front of the television, was completed and a few items washed and put away.

Both Ruth and Burt thought -- if the football teams can score possibly we can score together. They were side by side on the sofa, Burt placed an arm around a soft shoulder. Ruth's hand touched his knee. Tender kisses were exchanged. The first half of the football game was over, score was 28 to 7 -- time for intermission.

But it was also time for Burt and Ruth to get serious. His hand dropped down and touched and gently squeezed a breast covered by a green shirt. Ruth was not wearing a bra. Her hand slowly worked its way up his leg; stopping on his growing penis --- covered with the fabric of this pants.

He unbuttoned her green shirt, gradually exposing more and more of her mounds of female fresh. Burt looked at her tattoo of a double heart with an arrow through both hearts and said, "Tell me the history of how and why you got the double heart tattoo?"

Ruth replied, "It really is not much of a story. Years ago, when I was very much in love with my ex, he wanted us to get matching tattoos. His is slightly larger, but other wise identical. We got them at the same time."

"Thanks for sharing that with me."

Ruth continued, "But things changed: in time, we grew apart, went our separate directions, then got divorced. I have another tattoo but it is a little hard to see as it is covered now with hair."

"Bet I could guess where that second tattoo is located."

Ruth replied, "Sometime in the future, I possibly will let you locate and uncover the tattoo. Possibly! My ex wanted me to get it. It was done several months after I got the double heart tattoo."

The third quarter of the football game ended; the score was now 42 to 10. Burt turned off the television and turned on some easy listening music, as he said, "I think we can have an interesting game involving just the two of us -- and we will both score."

Her shirt was now completely unbuttoned. Burt was caressing one breast and its pink nipple, his mouth and lips were licking and sucking her other breast and nipple. Ruth had unzipped his pants and reached in and fished out his rod. As she squeezed and rubbed, his rod grew larger.

Ruth lifted her body up off the sofa and, in one motion, pushed her pants and panties over her hips and down to the floor. "Please finger fuck me."

Burt moved his hand down to her pussy lips and rubbed her clitoris, then slowly pushed her lips apart and entered her moist treasure with a finger. In and almost out -- repeated often. Then a second finger entered her body as deep as possible. Burt was very busy giving pleasure to her two breasts and her cunt. Ruth continued to softly rub and tug his penis -- it was becoming larger and harder. Sighs and moans came from both.

Words were spoken, by both, such as: "Yes. Thanks for the pleasure. Wonderful, sweetheart. Please continue. Yes, more".

As he rose and removed his clothing, Burt spoke, "Let's go into the bedroom."

Laughing, Ruth asked, "and what are we going to do in the bedroom?"

Burt laughed and said, "we are both going to score some points."

In the bedroom, he sat down on a chair. Ruth opened a condom, placed it on the penis head, and rolled it down with her fingers. Burt's constant companion was ready for action.

Ruth was standing on the floor, her back toward him. She spread her legs and carefully lowered her cunt until his cock was completely inside her body. Up and down she moved her body -- repeated often. Sometimes the shaft was completely covered -- other times the shaft was exposed. But the penis head was always inside her body. Burt's hands were caressing and pinching her breasts and nipples. Then a hand dropped down and rubbed her clitoris. Moans and sighs of pleasure were made by both.

Ruth raised up, turned, and faced Burt. Again, she carefully lowered her cunt until the rock hard penis was completely inside her body. Up and down -- she raised and lowered her body repeatedly on his manhood. He rubbed her breasts, her back, and her arms and legs. Almost all of her skin was touched, as his throbbing penis penetrated as deep as possible.

Burt said, "I enjoy having intercourse using a chair. Almost all of the woman's entire body is exposed and can easily be touched or kissed. It has been a long since I have had sex using a chair. Thank you very much."

"You are very welcome."

One said, "Let's do missionary, but on the floor so we will have a firm surface."

Ruth laid down, her back on a clean large towel. She elevated her ass using a firm pillow, and spread her legs. Burt got on his knees between her spread legs, his condom covered cock pointing directly at her moist treasure. He moved forward, spreading her pussy lips with the penis head. Than the rim was inside her cunt, the shaft slowly followed as deep as possible.

Burt put both of his arms under her legs -- and lifted her legs till an ankle touched each of his shoulders. He pushed forward, her knees close to her breasts. His cock deep inside her body. He rammed and thrust into her cunt: fast, then slow -- repeated frequently. Often his balls bounced off her ass with the deep thrusts.

Ruth's body started to slowly shake, then quiver -- waves seemed to flow through her entire body. Burt continued pumping fast, then faster. She said, "I am coming."

She had an orgasm -- still in the same position Burt had put her in. Burt pumped very hard for another minute or so. Then ejaculated and shot his 'cum' into the condom.

Still on the floor, the couple rested side by side. Then, washed each other's genitals and breasts --- as they showered together.

One said, "we have dessert to eat."

Wearing only shirts, the couple got the cake from the kitchen that Ruth had baked and poured some wine. The television was turned on, just as another football game entered the fourth quarter -- the score in this game was 21 to 21.

Ruth said, "looks like a game we should have watched."

Burt replied, "we can, I have been recording the game while we were enjoying ourselves.

The football game ended with a 35 to 31 score. The couple cuddled and watched the quarters they had missed.

Burt drove Ruth to her apartment -- they tightly embraced, kissed and thanked each other for the wonderful Sunday they had together. Burt soon returned back to his apartment -- the work week would soon arrive and would be busy for both.

FEBRUARY

Recent weeks had been busy for both as many accounting reports needed to be completed. But Burt and Ruth still found the time to get together for several restaurant meals. Several times a week, the couple met at a coffee shop after work for hot beverages, a shared roll, and stimulating conservation. Often for lunch, they shared a table in a quiet corner of the complex cafeteria --- they were becoming much more then special friends.

During a late February evening meal at a restaurant, Ruth said, "I got some wonderful news today from my supervisor. The company approved my request to attend the Accounting Conference in March."

Burt smiled and said, "I also got approval earlier to attend that Conference. I know your supervisor -- about a month ago, I suggested to him that you probably would benefit from the Conference. I did not mention it to you just in case your company did not approve your attendance. I did not want you to be disappointed."

Ruth responded, "Thanks for your support."

Burt said, "I am very familiar with the Conference and the host city. I lived in a suburb of that city for several years. Possibly you would like to travel with me --- it is only about a four hour drive by car. After the Conference, I could show you several tourist sites over the weekend."

Ruth laughed softly and asked, "How long can I take before giving you my answer?"

"As long as you need to provide a YES answer," responded Burt. He added, "we would have separate rooms at the hotel -- but hopefully on the same floor or even adjoining."

Ruth replied, "I have made my decision: Yes, I would be very pleased to travel with you. I am positive that the conference will be beneficial and that we will enjoy the weekend together. Thanks for asking and thanks for suggesting to my supervisor that I attend the Conference."

"You are more then welcome," replied Burt.

MARCH

The initial weeks of March were busy for both, especially since Burt and Ruth would be attending the two day Conference during the third week of March. They had lunch together and met at the coffee shop frequently. On several weekend days, they watched television at Burt's apartment and had quickie sex on the living room sofa or floor.

At last it was time to drive to the Accounting Conference. Burt picked up Ruth on Wednesday morning and the couple headed South on the Interstate. The four hour trip became longer -- especially due to one stop the couple made at a secluded location.

A light rain had been falling but stopped once they were about fifty miles South of the city. After driving for a little over two hours, one suggested that they stop and take a break from driving. Burt drove down an exit and onto a paved road. Several miles away, he turned on to a gravel road and drove to an isolated spot in a forest. After a short walk, the couple had a fantastic view of a river, a mountain, and trees.

Burt said, "I have been to this location at different times -- I enjoy the view and being away from the hustle and bustle of crowds. The couple sat down on a large log that had fallen down, their feet just touching the ground.

Ruth replied, "Yes, this is a very nice spot -- and free from disturbing noise. You just hear a few birds and the rushing water."

"And to make sure there is no disturbing noise, I turned off my cell phone," laughed Burt.

Ruth asked, "How did you find this spot?"

"About ten years, I was looking for some property -- land in the country -- to purchase and build a retirement home / cabin on. My land is another quarter mile up the gravel road. This property became available about six years ago and connects with my land. To make a long story a little shorter, I purchased this land. But I still have not decided where to build the house / cabin. Possibly you could help me decide where to locate the house / cabin."

Ruth responded, "I would be pleased to offer my ideas."

Ruth reached over and touched Burt's knee, and said, "would you like to have a wonderful memory regarding this spot."

Burt responded, "are you thinking what I am thinking?" He touched himself about six inches below his belt and added, "one of my fantasies is to have a blow job outside."

"Yes. I would be pleased to make that fantasy a reality."

Ruth's hand slowly moved up his leg, their fingers touched. His fingers and her fingers were touching his growing erection through the fabric of his pants. Slowly, she unzipped his pants and reached through the opening of his shorts fishing for his rod. His rod seemed to spring out from captivity as it was exposed to the light filtering down from the trees. Up and down her hand moved on his growing rod. Burt sat on the fallen log, his rod almost completely exposed and extending through the openings of his shorts and pants.

Ruth was now standing on the ground facing him. She lowered her head, her moist mouth close to his manhood. Then her mouth was licking the head and rim for many minutes. At last, his manhood was taken into her mouth -- her lips almost touching the fabric of his underpants. Her head bobbed up and down on his penis head and shaft -- repeatedly. The penis head was always in her mouth, the shaft covered and uncovered -- repeatedly.

Burt realized that he was receiving one of the best blow jobs that he had ever received. His manhood was throbbing and rock hard, but Ruth continued sucking. Several minutes later his rod exploded and shot 'cum' into her mouth.

Ruth swallowed and smiled , as she said, "Thank you for the food. I guess you could call your 'cum' fast food."

Their eyes met --- they smiled at each other.

Burt said, "Thank you very much for the pleasure. My ex-spouse and I have been at this spot many times. I frequently requested a blow job, but she always refused --- said it was dirty."

"It is a beautiful and peaceful area, " Ruth said, and added, "I enjoy the sound of rushing water."

"I think I put off building because of our marriage problems. She wanted a fancy big house with lots of rooms, I wanted a smaller functional house. Her idea was to cut down some trees for a large house, but I hope to have a small house situated where no trees need to be cut. She really wanted a big house in the city. With my recent divorce, I am free to build what I want.

Over an hour passed, before the couple walked back to the car and resumed the trip.

At the Accounting Conference Hotel, the couple checked in and went to their separate rooms on the same floor. Once inside, each quickly discovered that the rooms were actually adjoining rooms with a passage-way door. Both opened their passage-way door about the same time. They smiled and tightly embraced.

One said, "this will make it very convenient for us to be able to discuss the Conference."

The other replied, "and also convenient for other things -- for example, when two become as one."

The tight embrace continued. But her hand moved to the growing bulge restrained by the fabric of his pants. His hand was gently squeezing her breast and nipple, restrained only by the fabric of a sweater.

One says, "this is nice -- we could try out one of the beds."

The other replies, "Let's become as one later tonight. I would like to eat part of your body now, but my stomach is hungry for food. Let's go to the hotel restaurant.

The meal was excellent -- one of the best Burt and Ruth had recently eaten. As with their other social contacts, they had intelligent stimulating conservation and learned again that they had many things in common -- but few differences. They skipped dessert; that would come later in the privacy of their hotel rooms.