An Office Complex -- Amour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in their rooms, Burt turned on some easy dancing music -- the couple came together. As one song ended, each helped the other remove one item of clothing. First to be removed were two pairs of shoes. The second song ended, Ruth reached down and removed two socks. Than Burt reached up under Ruth's dress to her waist and removed her panty hose with one quick motion.

Ruth complained, "you turned the hose inside out."

Burt replied, "I will correct that later. We have more dancing to do."

The third song was a favorite of Burt, but it ended too soon. Ruth unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it off, and tossed it on a chair. Ruth was wearing one of her favorite dresses -- the black one with the matching jacket. Off came the black jacket.

By now the couple were getting very comfortable dancing close together, but the fourth song ended. Ruth quickly unzipped his pants and pushed them over his hips and down to the floor. She picked them up, and placed them neatly on the chair.

Burt said my time to complain, "you just removed two articles of clothing -- my belt and my pants."

Ruth laughed and said, "do you really want me to put your pants back on you."

"Just kidding," replied Burt as he removed her black dress and placed it on the chair.

"Our dancing is just now getting interesting -- and enjoyable," stated Ruth.

Again, the couple danced to the fifth song. As this song ended, Ruth pulled a t-shirt up and over Burt's head. He pushed the straps of her black slip off her shoulders, the slip fell to the floor.

Burt was now wearing only his underpants. Ruth was now dressed only in her black bra. This bra had been modified with the fabric in the center sections cut out. Like a picture, her breasts were framed in narrow black strips of cloth. Her pink nipples were very firm and extended.

Ruth said, "I remember how much you liked this bra when you saw me wearing it in February."

"Yes, I like seeing your white breasts framed in black. Guess I just like pictures of interesting and desirable things," said Burt, as he softly laughed.

The couple were extremely close during the sixth and final dance. Actually, they did not move very much -- her exposed breasts and lower stomach were pushed hard against his chest and the bulge restrained only by his underpants. The song was over -- at the same time Burt unfastened the hooks on the back of the modified black bra. The bra dropped to the floor. Ruth shoved her thumbs into his underpants and pushed them over his hips. His underpants dropped to the floor -- almost touching the bra.

Both were completely naked. The next song started -- the couple essentially just swayed and rocked back and forth. Her naked breasts pushing against his chest. His bare cock growing larger and pushing against her stomach.

Ruth said, "A long time ago, I got a second tattoo in a very private place because I loved my husband. Now he is my ex -- and I still have the tattoo. I did not really want you to see it until I was confident that our relationship could still continue after you saw the tattoo. That is the reason that I have wanted dim or no lights when we are intimate. It is also the reason that I like my pussy hair to be nice and thick."

Burt replied, "I believe our future relationship will not be hurt when I see a tattoo between your legs."

"Would you like to cut and shave my pussy hair or watch me shave myself?"

"Yes. It would be fun to shave your cunt," Burt stated.

Ruth put a towel on the small table, laid down with her legs spread wide. Burt sat on a chair and looked at her most private area. His penis stirred slightly. With a small pair of scissors, he trimmed the long pussy hairs growing profusely around her cunt lips. Then a wash cloth soaked in hot water was placed on her cunt lips for several minutes.

Burt got his shaving cream and a new safety razor and sat down again on a chair -- his face was very close to her treasure. He rubbed shaving cream on her delicate skin, took the razor and made the first long stroke on the side of her pussy lips. Tattooed letters were uncovered. More strokes were made, more letters were exposed. Finally, a few stray hairs were cut --- the tattoo that had been covered with thick pussy hair for many months was exposed to light.

Straight above the top slit of her cunt was a word starting with a capital 'P'. Another word starting with the capital letter 'F' was visible on one side of her cunt. The third and final word, tattooed on the other side of her cunt, started with the capital letter 'S'.

Burt said, "Yes Ruth, our relationship is certainly strong enough that your intimate tattoo will be no problem. Actually, it can serve as a reminder about what to do with your equipment." Burt laughed softly.

Ruth replied, "Thank you for your kind and understanding words, Sweetheart."

Burt read the tattoo out loud: PLEASURE SUCK FUCK

One suggested, "we did not have dessert at the hotel restaurant. Let's have some now."

Ruth remained on the table with her legs spread. Burt looked at her freshly shaved pussy lips. Than he spread her lips with his fingers and placed his mouth and tongue on her pink clitoris. First, he licked her clitoris, than sucked her button for many minutes. His tongue caressed the small opening below her clitoris, than moved to the larger opening of her treasure. His tongue eagerly licked the entrance to her moist treasure, than probed the inside of her body.

Time passed, Ruth's cunt was thoroughly licked and sucked. Burt's hands were busy rubbing her sides, stomach and especially her breasts. Burt's penis was almost at full attention. Ruth spoke only a few words indicating her thanks, her sighs and moans loudly showed the pleasure that was flowing throughout her body.

Burt finally said, "your turn, I would appreciate a blow job."

Soon, Burt was sitting in a chair with his legs spread; Ruth was sitting on the floor, her body between his legs. Her open mouth covered his penis head and rim and she started licking and sucking his erection. Gradually she moved down the shaft until her lips were almost touching his matted pubic hair. Her head bobbed up and down -- repeatedly. The shaft was covered and uncovered, but the penis head was always inside her mouth.

Ruth held his cock in her hand and gently squeezed than released; at the same time she started kissing his balls. One ball was carefully taken into her moist mouth and sucked for several minutes. Then the other ball was sucked into her and received similar treatment. Burt sighed and moaned.

Throughout the blow job, Burt often said words such as: "Yes, baby. More. Wonderful. I really like this pleasure. Thank you."

Momentarily exhausted , the stark naked couple rested briefly as they sipped some wine. Minutes later they were walking, hand-in-hand, to the king size bed.

Ruth turned on several lights, as Burt spoke, "Let's do some cowgirl first. Burt got on his back, his penis only slightly erect. Ruth took his slightly erect penis in her hand and caressed it for several minutes, then placed her mouth on the penis head and rim and sucked. The soft penis started to grow and become firm. Again, she sucked each ball separately into her mouth for several minutes. Ruth unwrapped a condom, placed it on the penis head and rolled it over the head, rim and part of the shaft with her mouth. Her fingers completed the unrolling.

Ruth stood up on the bed, her freshly shaved cunt directly over his cock. The words tattooed by her cunt were quite visible: PLEASURE SUCK FUCK. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his waiting manhood. Inch by inch, his penis went ever deeper into her body. She moved her body up and down -- frequently, his shaft was covered, then partially uncovered. Burt carefully watched her breasts as they bounced and swayed. Ruth was in the saddle and rode Burt for many minutes. She did not slip off his hard horn.

Burt said, "Let's move to the missionary position."

Quickly Ruth was on her back, her ass elevated with a pillow, and her legs spread wide.

Burt took off the condom and placed his knees between her spread legs. He opened a female condom and said, "you put a condom on me, it is my turn to put a condom in you."

Using several fingers, he pushed the female condom into her body --- his erect cock would complete the pushing. After putting some lubricant on his erection, it was ready for action. Slowly, he pushed his cock into the opening of her treasure. The cock head and rim were inside, then inch by inch the shaft followed -- as deep as possible. It felt good to be inside her warm body. Slow, then fast, then even faster -- he alternated the speed of his deep thrusts into her. Her cunt was rammed -- frequently. On the deep thrusts, his balls bounced off her ass cheeks. His hands were touching her legs and breasts -- his fingers played with her clitoris. Ruth sighed and moaned -- loudly.

His arms went under her legs and lifted them so an ankle was on each of his shoulders. Her knees touching her breasts. His cock continued the ramming of her cunt. Minutes passed. He moved her legs so both of them were elevated and on his left side. The ramming continued. Now her legs were spread wide and he was pumping deep. His cock, in her as far as possible, continued ramming her cunt.

Ruth moaned and sighed and indicated that her orgasm was starting to come. Her body started to shake slightly. In a few minutes, her body was quivering -- then it seemed that waves moved through her entire body. Ruth had her orgasm. In moments, Burt's rock hard cock exploded and shot 'cum' into the female condom.

He collapsed, momentary exhausted and spent, a large part of his weight pushing her body down into the bed. Her breasts were somewhat flattened. His erect cock was still inside her body but was gradually retreating and getting smaller -- the mission accomplished.

Both smiled. Ruth knew that she had been completely explored, penetrated and fucked. Burt knew that he had received some excellent sex during this evening --- much better than any sex received during his last several years of marriage to his ex. Both were extremely pleased and satisfied -- and indicated this by soft touches, cuddling and words.

Stark naked, the couple gradually fell asleep in each other's arms -- covered with a sheet and blanket. One king size bed was used, the other bed remained empty.

The Accounting Conference, that would start tomorrow morning, had a number of seminars and discussion groups to attend on Thursday and Friday. It was a busy two days of meetings.

After the Friday evening meal, the couple discussed the possible tourist sites that could be visited on Saturday -- the list included: several museums, zoo, parks, shopping at malls, shopping in an area of small gifts stores, searching for antiques. Together, the couple selected two museums, Ruth also wanted to do a little shopping.

But before going to sleep in one king size bed, the couple had 'quickie sex'. The couple got on their sides in a 69 position. Ruth caressed his penis, then put her mouth on the penis head and rim. In a few minutes, most of his shaft was covered with her mouth. She sucked him until his cock was firm. She placed a condom on his firm cock -- now ready for action. At the same time, Burt was admiring the view of her genitals, her recently shaved pussy, and her ass hole. He placed a thumb into her treasure, then kissed and sucked her clitoris. Soon her love tunnel was flowing with ample moisture. Her cunt juice mixed with his saliva.

Ruth got on her back, her butt raised on a pillow, her legs spread. Quickly, Burt pushed his condom covered cock between her pussy lips and penetrated her as deep as possible. He pumped slowly for several minutes, gradually increasing his speed until he was ramming her cunt as hard and as fast as he could. She moaned and sighed, indicating pleasure was being received from his hard cock, through her genitals to her entire body. Ruth reached down and rubbed her clitoris rapidly with several fingers, her body shook -- she had an orgasm. Burt's cock grew some more, then shot 'cum' into the condom.

After resting, the couple showered together. But special attention was provided to those interesting body parts -- he washed her breasts, cunt, and ass hole. She washed his chest, penis, and balls.

On Saturday, the couple visited the museums and did some shopping. That night, they discussed a wide variety of topics: accounting, the conference, their future together. Again, they discovered the many common interests they had in common.

During this time, Ruth asked, "When we were at your property, you indicated that one of your fantasies was to have a blow job outside. Do you have another sexual fantasy?"

Burt smiled. He took several minutes before he answered: "Yes, I have several sexual fantasies. I would like to have intercourse outside. And I would like to fuck your ass."

Ruth returned the smile --- but did not respond.

As light came into the hotel room on Sunday morning, the couple woke up about the same time. They cuddled for an extended time period -- caressing each other's naked body. With their bags packed, they had a breakfast brunch at the hotel.

Shortly before noon, the drive North to their apartments started. About ten miles before reaching the exit that would take them to Burt's land, Ruth asked, "would you like to have your fantasy about having sex outside changed into a reality or have it on another day? You also wanted some anal sex."

Burt replied, "I appreciate your willingness to be intimate outside. Very intimate. This could be a favorable time -- it may be a little cool, but at least it is not raining.

The car slowed and turned on the exit, then stopped on the side of the road. Burt asked, "Do you honestly want to be very intimate outside -- just so I can have two fantasies become realities."

Ruth looked directly at him, smiled, and said, "Yes."

A few miles later, Burt stopped the car and the couple walked again toward the fantastic view of the river, a mountain, and trees. Burt was carrying a large blanket and several pillows, Ruth was carrying a medium size canvas bag. The quiet was broken only by the songs of a few birds and the rushing water about one hundred feet below them.

Reaching a level spot near the fallen tree, Burt spread out the blanket and sat down. As Ruth walked behind a large tree, she said, "I am going to get into something more comfortable -- please just stay on the blanket."

Within minutes, Ruth walked toward him: She was wearing a black leather dress that just touched the top of her knee. As she walked toward him, she turned to her left and to her right -- revealing long side slits that partially opened -- the slits went up almost to where her rounded ass started. The front of the dress had a long zipper that reached from her neck to several inches below her navel. But it was completely unzipped -- a lot of her skin was exposed in a V shape.

Her nipples were covered with the leather dress but part of her pink areolas were visible. As she approached Burt, she handed him a condom. Then slowly pulled the front panel of the dress up to her lower stomach. Burt looked at her recently shaved pussy -- she was not wearing any panties. Ruth pulled the dress over her breasts. She was not wearing a bra.

The leather dress was placed on top of the canvas bag. Ruth was now standing over Burt with her legs spread wide. His eyes traveled from her shaved cunt, to her breasts, to her face -- then back and forth. She laid down on the blanket and pulled Burt down beside her. They started to cuddle and kiss. Tongues explored.

Ruth unzipped Burt's pants and fished out his partially erect rod. Her tongue licked his penis. She opened her mouth and gave Burt a bare cock blow job. Then, she pulled off Burt's pants and shorts and pleasured his balls by sucking them into her mouth. Soon his cock was very hard and erect.

Ruth got on her knees, her legs were spread, her face and breasts were touching the blanket. Her ass was elevated and close to Burt.

"Burt, please put some lubricant on my ass and finger fuck my ass for a few minutes. I want my muscles to be relaxed so I can take your cock easily into my ass."

Then - - - - -

The sun had been shining as they left the Interstate exit -- now some clouds were visible through the trees. Sun light could be seen on the distant mountain but some dark clouds blocked the sun light from touching the ground around the spread blanket.

Was Burt's fantasy about having sex outside about to become a reality? Would Burt have the opportunity to penetrate Ruth's ass, first. Then penetrate her cunt?

Or would some rain delay their sexual game?