All Comments on 'An Office Slave Ch. 05'

by JaineEire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sojourneesojourneeabout 10 years ago
Interesting exploration of a marriage

I like it. I'm glad you're back. I was just thinking about this story the other day and wondered what happened to the characters. That speaks volumes - if I can remember a specific story out of the morass that is the offerings of literotica then you must be doing something right.

I find the exploration of the marriage itself the more engaging aspect of the story. The sex comes out of that exploration - not the other way around. Way to flip things. Great dynamic. Keep at it. I want to see this story to its conclusion. I'm especially interested to see what Nina will do when she gets control. Wasn't that the deal?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
hey Jaine

Very happy so see you continued this. Since it had been a while, I went back and read from the start before reading this chapter. I advise everyone to do the same. This is not a story you can jump into the middle of, or half remember what has happened. It needs to flow directly.

I was unsure what I thought of it before. Having re-read all, and letting it breathe like a strong wine, I think this is one of my favorite vanilla married couples explore type stories.

Most people have dark squirmy corners inside them, differing only in presentation. That is why most of us are here reading and that few, if any, of our real world people know that.

You demonstrate a subtle hand in dealing with the psychological struggles here. It is not all about being wet and hard. You have given use people who actually care about each other, instead of people who say they do then seek to destroy the other. Deceptively simple in its premise, this is deep water and strong current.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write more!

I need to know what happens and this was written so long ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another chapter please!

More please! I absolutely love this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous