An Office Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh goodness, Mr Hunt, how big you are.' I enclosed my mouth around him and sucked. I gently lifted off him. 'I love sucking you, Mr Hunt.' I lovingly caressed and squeezed him. I imagined him filling me. 'I want you to fuck me, please, Mr Hunt.' And on and on I went, spouting alcohol-inspired drivel, egged on by the seductive music, the headiness of his scent, and my own libido.

I filled my mouth with him, my throat, my right had squeezing him at the same time. My hands were free this time, and because the wine had released my juices, my free hand went down between my tight thighs to stroke myself.

I moaned, my throat causing sensations around his sensitive cock, and he twitched. I opened my eyes to find him watching me with hooded eyes, almost angry. He finally moved. His hands reached out and grasped both sides of my head. He stilled my gentle head bobbing, and moved his hips. I had to hold on to his legs for balance.

He had to be in control, this man. And so he fucked my mouth this way.

He watched me, his eyes fierce, his mouth a hard line.

'You want it, Carly? Take it then.' He growled low, tightening his hold on my head.

'Your lips,' he groaned, as he demanded more of my throat. 'Damnit, Carly. That's it.'

I nearly choked; I was new at this, but the wine whispered its power and so I gamely continued, exerting discipline on my breathing, my lips, and throat.

It was a contest of wills. Who was fucking who? If my mouth wasn't so employed, I would have laughed insanely.

Just when I felt him about to die the little death, he drew back. He groaned again, and surged up, catching me before I would have fallen to the floor. He held me up like a rag doll, and carried me to bed, dumping me on the covers. He pulled me up slightly to put a pillow under by back, baring my breast to him like an offering, just like last night.

But I was finished. I lay with my arms outstretched, half naked, breasts obscenely pointing to the sky, my legs slightly apart. I stared at the ceiling, where hundreds of darkened, tiny lights winked down at me like stars. The wine was blending with the music, and the room was turning pleasantly around me. But my desire was gone.

The bed dipped, I felt my master's weight on me, his breath on my neck. He pulled both my arms up above my head and held them there. He stared at my pushed up chest.

'Carly,' he said hoarsely. 'Carly.' He fell on me, ravaged my mouth until I could not breathe. He let go of my wrists but I had not the strength to move them down, and so I let him do what he willed.

He lapped at my breasts one by one and lifted them higher for his sucking. He lifted my skirt and plunged his finger into me. He felt my heated wetness, then he was gone. But he was back and I felt the smooth heat of his skin. He had removed his clothes.

He dragged my skirt from my waist and replaced it with his hardness. His lips sucked me, where I was soft, and curved, around my bones, everywhere.

'I'm sorry, master,' I said. 'I can't seem to get my mojo back, as I am drunk as a lord.' I giggled. 'Ooops, no, you're the lord and master. I am Carly.' He paused at that grand statement. I sighed, and went back to sucking the inside of my thighs.

Then I had to move my arms to grasp the pillow behind me, as his tongue reached my pussy core. My master eased my legs over his shoulders, and grasped my hips and lifted. And a heated tongue sucked me there. It went deep and it moved, it sucked me and bit.

'Carly,' he said, as he lifted his head. But I could not regain my lost ardour. I could not get it back. I kept my eyes closed, concentrating on what he was doing to me. Who was Carly? He stroked my legs, and kissed my calves. He stroked up my hips and again into my pussy, now kneeling between my knees and fucking me with his fingers as a hand squeezed a breast.

Then he straightened over me and positioned his elbows to the sides of my head. I opened my eyes and shut them again, as the wine showed me only his shadow, the lights above and behind him giving him an eerie halo. He was forever blocking out the light.

'Carly,' he murmured again. He was an angel, a demon calling me a name that wasn't mine. Who was Carly?

'Who is Carly?' I murmured, as he kneed my thighs apart.

'You're Carly.' He said. 'And you're so beautiful.'

'Do you love me, Mr Hunt?' I whispered to my angel-demon.

'Yes,' he grunted as he shoved himself into me gently pushing me up the pillow with the sudden movement. He rested his weight on my thighs, stretching them open.

He slipped his arms under the pillow under me and cradled me, grasped my shoulders and pushed himself in further, an instrument requiring appeasement. His size was a measure of his demand, stretching me and invading me with blunt force. I had often wondered how something of that size could fit in me. Why didn't it hurt? He worked on me, seizing my wetness, exacting his fulfillment.

My breasts grazed his chest, the hairs stroking my skin as he invaded my body.

I felt him inside me, seeking me, rocking me to and fro. He was breathing hard, and the whole time I stared up at the stars.

'Why do you let me do this to you?' He said as he jerked my body with gently violence. I realized then he was very angry.

'But you want me,' I whispered as I tried to kiss him. He refused my kiss, fisting a handful of hair to pull my head back, baring my throat to him.

'Because I need you, Mr Hunt.' I murmured to the stars.

He cock surged into me, securing me in place, as if he felt he was losing me. 'Carly. Fuck.' He kissed my face, and mouth. His tongue was in my mouth. Seeking again, for what?

'I need you,' he panted.

There were bees in my head, and a piston between my legs. My eyes closed against the rocking storm, the end of my world.

'Don't you dare faint on me, Nina!' he growled as he neared his passion.

'Carly,' I whispered, peeping up at his fierce face.

'Carly,' he growled, as he fucked me, his eyes flint on my face.

I had to close my eyes against the anger in his. The wine made it easy to drift away, while I was pitched like a boat in a storm. I was wet with his friction, although I had lost my desire, as I lost my name. He tightened the fist in my hair, and ground his hips into me. Again. Again. So what else was there to this? The pleasant haze was enveloping, and the rocking was okay, if you could describe a battering ram as pleasant.

'Look at me! I want to see you,' he ordered me, his rough voice from far away. 'Yes,' I whispered. And so I stared at him. A bead of sweat rolled down his cheek and hit mine.

'Why do I feel nothing?' I murmured again, my voice wobbling to his movements. His rhythm escalated, jiggled my breasts on the pillow, and the bed began to creak.

'Be quiet, for God's sake!' he growled. He clutched my shoulders painfully as he pushed in one final time. 'Oh Fuck, Carly.' he said again, and he exploded in me in strong furious spurts. He groaned long and deep. 'Damn you, Nina.' He sank on top of me, still in the throes of an ecstatic pain, trying hard not to hurt me with the violence of his release. He kissed me desperately as his climax went on and on. His mouth slid to my throat where it lay, clutched to my tender skin.

When the storm was over, he rolled to the side, pulling me on top of him, his hardness still buried deep in me.

'Who am I?' I asked, the wine giving me back my impudence. I pounded my fist on his chest, not caring he was out of breath, and unrecovered.

He cursed, and grabbed my fist with one hand, and flung his other arm over his eyes.

'I don't know,' he said. 'I flippin' don't know!' He unexpectedly laughed, still breathing deeply. 'All I know is that we have four more days to find out.'

I tried to get up, but he trapped me to the length of his body with his legs and his embrace.

'Stay,' he said, drowsy. 'Whoever you are, Nina, you're still. my. slave.' He chuckled weakly. I felt him soften in me and slip out. And he fell asleep like that.

He had not pleasured me. And he had called me Carly. Many times. The wine finally took me away, and I slept hearing that name on his lips.

12