All Comments on 'An Office Story'

by EllenHudson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Cute and Funny

Not even a quibble! How'd you like Northwestern?

texasacetexasaceabout 13 years ago
So much FUN...

I Luv the idea that it could be true... or at least based on truth. Please keep writing. Ace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Very nice story - charming and well written - would love to see more stories by this talented author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very nice visual ! Can just imagine in happening just the way u wrote it. Hope they carry this on to sleeping together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Real life

Funny part is how often this scenario happens. I love how everyone pretends that societies views on what is ok matters when a man and a woman have an interaction. Sexual attraction and interaction is so natural if the circumstances are directed toward it that I'm amazed when anyone is surprised when it happens. Loved the story and keep them comming. You look very edible.

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 13 years ago
Tabloid erotica: A compendium of three jars

First, you need three jars placed next to your keyboard; a necessary "tool kit" for the usual writer--drawn upon randomly while composing a story.

Jar number one contains numbers scribbled on slips of paper, (for penis size, bra-cup size, number of orgasms, etc.).

Jar number two contain slips of paper with geographical residency, employment status, and phycological defects.

Jar number three contains similarly inscribed slips of paper with "bodily openings."

Here we go:

Bubba, who has been "unemployed" for "308 years," has a "34" inch penis with the width of a "DD sandwich" and resides in a "19 inch cervix." He cums "76" times in her "nostril" every hour and she is constantly complaining of a runny nose and sinus headaches.

Ellen, THANK YOU for working outside the "jar."

How about this one: "Five stars" and a "favorite."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Look forward to more from you

Great start, nicely written, a flair to tease yet deliver, like your style. Cheers Muzz

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Lovely tale.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

That's quite a start, and I loved the fact that it was short and to the point. Too many writers get carried away, trying to include every sex act imaginable and go on without giving us an idea of who we're reading about except that one has a hole, the other a rod.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous