All Comments on 'An Old Banger'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Very easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Easily worth two stars!

So be it....

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

How did he get to Mike's in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dumb story. Does your mother know you're playing on her computer?

Go have a good wank and leave the writing to adults. This was moronic.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just like Mike said...

Just like Mike said: "In your dreams, buddy,"!!!!. And then he wake up...That's a good dream, with two buts...: 1st - a bus full of women of all ages and he gets the younguest?; 2nd - The women didn't knew him, but let him fuck bareback a young married woman? So for not admiting it was a dream, just 2 *...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just awful

Maybe write fewer but better stories? This was awful.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Gave it a one star because I could not give it less.

A bus full of sluts who made one a whore. Cheaters should all die of painful disease, including the mechanic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant

an excellent total fantasy . I loved it and am only sorry I said such silly shitusing anonymous and lots of other silly names. Thamkyou ashon for brightening my day after all. I am just off to rub my pussy xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Change the title

Perhaps to , "The adventures of Sheila, the mindless slut."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was not explicitly stated, but one got the impression.....

....that Sheila, although newlywed, wasn't being treated as well or as often as she deserved.

That doesn't justify her perfidy, she should rather be having constant and increasingly specific discussions with hubby, before sliding onto a foreign cock. Now having sampled it, and effectively destroying her marriage vows, what's to prevent hubby from whoring about with impunity as soon as he senses something has changed....and if he is not a complete dolt....he will.

What then, sweety? Will your life be what you imagined? And was the bus-borne fuck of a complete stranger worth it? You couldn't have stood up to the hatchet-faced whore, insisting that if she was so keen, it should be her riding the stud?.....ah, the will of a guilty people is never for honorable behavior....and your writing reflect the attitude that marriage vows are a casual thing, to be dropped in the toilet and flushed at the earliest opportunity.

Sad and shameful.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Nice

This was fucking hilarious. When can I get on that bus?

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

It's therapeutic to have a good laugh!... Then add a bus load of sex crazy Women!...You Get a Fantastic Story. ..Unbelievable but Fantastic

You Get My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
Sounds like fun

Sounds like fun, and possible, but not likely to happen. I like fun and possible, 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous