All Comments on 'An Old Crush Resurfaces'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the contrasts

Your stories frequently feature lovers who vary greatly in age and size, something I enjoy greatly. I also appreciated the way that Tom didn't flaunt his endowment because having been the "little guy" in most of my experiences I can say that being small didn't bother me nearly as much as being reminded of it. Tom was loving and caring and proving that some appreciate guys like us..

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago

I hope there is more to this.

timmywellstimmywellsover 8 years agoAuthor
thanks for the support

and I apologize for the accidental typo on the redhead's name near the end of page one - I will correct and hope in the meantime it doesn't detract from the story for readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it, love it, love it!

Love Tom's hairy chest, and even more, his tender-hearted treatment of Ron, softly encouraging him and soothing any possibility of hurt feelings or ideas of inadequacy. I want to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Work

Great story. I hope you explore their new found relationship. Maybe move in together? Keep writing.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
VERY NICE

Would love to hear more about these 2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

We are told that Ron has only been with 2 men, both circumcised, before Tom. We're told, "Haven't done that very much and never even touched an uncircumcised dick". If we have any question of whether Ron himself is circumcised it is answered when Tom stretches out his foreskin and docks Ron's penis,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It is interesting that the scenario of one of the men being circumcised and one of the men being uncircumcised holds true in this story even though they are both younger males, students at Hobart College. It would have been the norm for Ron to be circumcised, but Tom would have maybe the one out of ten men that age to be uncircumcised. As one of the unlucky nine out of ten that were circumcised, I think that it would have been nice to have learned how Tom escaped having his foreskin clipped off at birth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous