An Old Crush Resurfaces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here."

"Remember I told you that I used to look around the locker room at guys?" Ron asked.

"Right, and I told you I did the same thing."

"Well, I would have remembered this if I saw it," Ron continued as he grabbed Tom's limp cock and rubbed it against his dick. "You didn't look anything like this. Did you get an operation or something? You're freaking huge."

"No," Tom chuckled. "No operation."

"Oh. Too bad," Ronnie replied. "If there was an operation I would have one tomorrow."

"And you'd be crazy," Tom said as he brought his hand down, and as the two of them squeezed their cocks together Tom added, "You have the most perfect penis I've ever seen."

"Look how small I am compared to you though. Kind of embarrassing."

"Nonsense. Not only doesn't it matter I think we look great together," Tom opined before explaining his transformation. "When I started looking weight, this big triangle of fat above and around my dick began to shrink along with the rest of my blubber. Suddenly instead of a fat little toadstool I had an actual dick you could see. I guess it was there all along hiding until... you okay?"

"Yeah," Ronnie said as he kept rubbing. "This feels so good."

"It does that. Anyway, I suppose it's just as well that I wasn't stuck taking showers with the class if I had lost weight back then. I got teased and bullied enough so I can't imagine what would have happened to me like this."

"I might have run if I saw you," Ron admitted. "No, actually I would have looked, committed what I saw to memory and then spent countless nights jerking off while thinking about it."

"You sound so much like me it's scary," Tom smiled, the idea of anybody fantasizing about him mind-boggling. "Say, if you like our cocks rubbing together like this, you'll like this even better. Bet you never docked with anybody."

Tom tried to steady his rubbery hose while stretching the long foreskin out even further before instructing Ronnie to slide the head of his dick into the beige tunnel.

"Like this?" Ronnie asked as he tentatively eased the tip of his member into the shroud.

"Yeah - push in hard. It won't break," Tom explained.

"Damn," Ronnie exclaimed as he looked down at what was happening, and with a mixture of pleasure and wonder he exclaimed. "It looks like your cock is swallowing mine up."

"Feels good doesn't it?" Tom asked as his fist squeezed the union together while moving his hips slightly. "Your drooling is making it feel even more incredible."

"Better stop," Ronnie grunted as he released his grip down below, but Tom held tight.

"It's okay - you're going to cum aren't you?" Tom asked, and after Ronnie nodded he continued. "It's okay. I want to feel you cum all over me - all over us. Push into me - grind it."

Ron looked up at Tom's face and then brought his hand down again, helping the redhead crush their organs together. Ronnie leaned into Tom, burying his face in his chest and sucking on his nipple while Tom kissed the top of his head.

The moan came from Ronnie's lips a second before his dick spurted all over Tom's, even spraying out into the redhead's burnt orange jungle while they fought to keep the slippery dicks together until Ronnie had stopped cumming.

"That was the most unreal thing I ever experienced. I'm weird huh?" Ron said sheepishly after he stopped sucking on the redhead's nipple.

"No, not if you enjoyed it half as much as I did, and I loved it."

"Made a mess though,' Ron said as he looked down at his semen pouring out from under Tom's foreskin and onto his crotch. "Should clean up."

"Would they say anything if I took a shower down in your floor's bathroom?"

"I wasn't thinking about a shower necessarily," Ron mumbled while blushing.

"Oh," Tom replied as his old crush began nibbling down his hairy chest to the mess he was going to clean up in a very nice way. "In that case take your time because we have all night, and I've waited for this all my life."

****

thank you for reading

12