All Comments on 'An Old Friend Pops In'

by saucysimon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is not Romance

I don't read romance for erotic couplings.

1* for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mole

Just another slut fucking around on her boyfriend, hope she gets a dose

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cute story

I liked the story. Clearly she had feelings for Simon.

Once i was invited to go out for dinner with a colleague from work. A very bright and wonderful person with whom i am still friends.

At the appointed time i knocked on her door and she answered the door in her towel as she was just out of the shower and gave me a hug and then went into the bathroom to finish getting ready for our dinner.

In retrospect, I should have arrived with flowers and then given her hugs while we arranged the flowers or just opened the bathroom door while she was doing her hair and said it was better to be speaking without a door to muffle her wonderful voice.

We were friends as she did have a boyfriend but she liked to press her boobs against my arm when we were talking at the office and I was attracted to her but trying to respect her relationship.

The most we did was one night after dinner sitting by quiet unlit tennis courts was some kissing and hugging. I had flown back from Europe, where I was on assignment, for a progress meeting and to have dinner with her. We had gone to my sailing and sports club after work. We were both in office attire. She was wearing a very conservative suit. As we sat in the warm darkness (it was mid August) she took off her jacket. Underneath she was wearing a sheer blouse with a conservative bra.

She leaned into me andwas speaking just six inches from my face. I could not resist and i gave her a tentative kiss on the lips. she imemdiately responded with a torrent of hot kissing and hugging. Her kissing with her tongue was really arousing. I responded in kind. then I caressed her toso and she pushed her body against my hands. I unbuttoned her blouse and felt her boobs; shawls ready to let me cuddle her boobs; but then someone came by and we got spooked. We put on our jackets and went for a walk in the gardens holding hands, hugging, and kissing. if we had not gotten up from our chairs,I would have flipped her bra over her boobs, caressed her boobs, kissed her nips, and then undone my shirt so we could be chest-to-breasts. Then i would have undone my trousers and let her feel my cock through my jockey shorts, and if she wanted to hold my cock i would have let her. then i would have lifted up her skirt and brushed my hand against her pussy and perhaps more.

When we got to the parking lot after our walk through the grounds, i caressed her boobs and kissed her. i was staying with friends and could not take her back to where i was staying. I was unsure if her boyfriend might have dropped by her place and I did not want to cause a problem for her.

My mistake was not asking if we could go back to her place for tea; i found out later her boyfriend was out of town. if we had gone back for tea and perhaps slow danced in her living toom, i think we would have ended up in bed.

A few times when we danced, she liked to press her pussy right against my erection and she pushed back when I slow danced with her and pushed my cock against her mound. Maybe we would have gone to bed, not as a romance but as two good friends going to bed on a one-time-only basis.

As it was for years later when we met for lunch she liked me to put my arm around her waist especially when she was wearing a cropped sweater or once a cropped sheer blouse when we went to the mall for lunch and shopping. She certainly liked to have me help her shop and I enjoyed having her walking out a change room wearing a cute and sometimes sexy outfit even if she did not buy it.

I have always liked the softness of her beautiful skin when I gave and give her a hug or had and have my arm around her waist. It was and it is wonderful.

Even though she is in a relationship, i enjoy the cuddling and the time together when we meet for lunch.

If she had not been in a relationship, I would have wanted to go out with her and I think she was somewhat attracted to me.

So the story of a bath was excellent as it made me pleasantly recall my towel-time visit with her and other romantic interludes with a wonderful colleague whom I still see from time to time.

LoneWolfLoverGirl2244LoneWolfLoverGirl2244over 10 years ago
I love this story

I can't say how many times but this has happend to me so offtin but without a BF in my way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Romance?

Good story but it would have fit better under Erotic Couplings

NativeVixenNativeVixenover 10 years ago
My Turn :)

I think I need to go play in the tub now. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous