All Comments on 'An Old Joke'

by MarvinS

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Good story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, Sexy, and well written. We need more stories like this.It was a good read....thanks.........LAROC OF AGES

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Its was more funny than sexy or erotic. I liked it though. Wouldn't mind if you continued this one cause its really funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well worth a read...

I love the lightness of tone, and the way you tied it all together was clever. Well done. Could have done with a bit more filling out in the sex scenes (without losing the irreverent lightness of tone) but still one of the better reads, and worth a few minutes of anybody's time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
I liked it

Cute and humorous, and still erotic.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not good

reads more like a porn script or story putline than a postable story and the end where the parents are added killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a terrific, funny, and exciting story of family fucking

This is a highly talented writer, I'm going to check out his other stories. In young Buck he's created an iconic figure of an omnivorous family fucker. Buck fucks his sister, gets sucked off and fucked by his dad (he'll like it a lot better the next time), and, best of all, fucks his mother twice, the second time without any stupid condom. So Buck unloads his young balls directly up his mother's mommy-hole, splattering his mom's cunt with his warm creamy semen. I think it's time for Buck to fuck a baby up one of the family twats, don't you?

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
That was fun.

For my money you have a turn of phrase that I find most enjoyable. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous