All Comments on 'An Old Man and a Movie'

by lovelyladyfaire

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Dear

Oh Dear indeed - that has left me so very wet that I may just need to go and get myself sorted out

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STALE

man dude-your shit is gettin really stale. lame ass to be more precise. take a break from the writing thing dude.

lovelyladyfairelovelyladyfaireover 10 years agoAuthor
Ummmm,

My Dear Anonymous,

Stale you say, well I am sorry that you feel that way. I often wonder just how many ways there are to tell a tale, based on true events, and yet not be redundant. Perhaps you would like to forward some advice?

My stories are always the closest to the actual facts as I can put to paper. Since most are predicated on the fact that I adore Dirty Old Men, have only experienced these darling creatures, I have nothing else to compare too.

Perhaps you might find a more satisfying experience by reading stories that are not written for and by lovers of Ditry Old Men. I do thank you for your comment and will do my best to see if I can't spice things up for you.

Lady*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Thankyou, another top story keep it up pleaseeeeee............theres always an idiot please ignore the negative fool!.

stthomsgirlstthomsgirlabout 10 years ago

hot ass story!! damn I need a Mr. Renner!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love this

Love this story. Gets me horny every time.

Read all your stories. Totally the best. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mr Renner is my favorite.

All of your stories get me wet. I just wish they were longer! Please keep them cumming.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
your stories are fantastic

I am going to read them all. Hope you do not mind if I live through your experiences. No words for how excited I am right now but it will make for a great nights sleep...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Im off to pensioners day at the movies to get me an old man. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mr. Renner

More More. This made me so horny!

LustyLadyLaceyLustyLadyLaceyover 8 years ago
oh gramps!

Made me so horny i wanted to break into a retirement home. Mmmmm keep em comin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
so horny

OMG i'm so horny and wet!!!! What a great Story. Loved it.

Muddy9Muddy9almost 6 years ago
To horny and wet anonymous

I loved how Lynn got so hot and horny watching the movie knowing her old neighbor man was sitting behind her.

I'll take out my dentures and suck your tits and nipples then run my tongue all over your tits and body until you're wet and ready to spread your legs wide apart so I can lick and suck your clit while I'm fingering your sloppy wet pussy until you cum so hard you're screaming. I'll show you how long an old man can fuck you while I'm pinching and twisting your nipples before you cum again at the same time I'm pumping your young tight hot pussy full of my old thick cum.

Muddy9Muddy9almost 6 years ago
Dear anonymous

I can't wait for Tessa and Faith to join us so we can share their big tits and bodies while I'm fingering your drenched pussy and sucking your nipples too. You and I will finish the rest of the night in bed together with me taking out all my pent up desires ravaging your body like a bull in heat making you cum so many times you're unable to cum again until I finally pump you full of my old thick cum as you have one last orgasm with me.

Muddy9Muddy9almost 6 years ago
To my anonymous

I'm lying here naked in my bed stroking my old wrinkled hard cock and thinking about how I want you straddling me with just the thick swollen head of my cock barely inside your wet, hot, tight pussy while I'm sucking and stretching your nipples hard. I'm squeezing your tits as I slowly thrust the head of my old cock in and out of your pussy so only the head of it pops in and out of you. I can feel your hot pussy juices running out of your greedy cunt and coating my cock and balls then trickling down over my asshole.

When I roughly kiss you and suck your tongue into my mouth so I can swirl my tongue around yours we're both moaning and groaning and you keep pushing your cunt down on my old thick cock until you finally slam down hard and bury the head of my cock deep inside your wet tight pussy with the tip of my cock pressing hard against your cervix.

I can feel your pussy muscles swirling around my cock, gripping and squeezing it as you cum while I'm biting your nipples, stretching them, flicking my tongue over the tips and grasping your tits as hard as I can. I'm thrusting deep and hard inside your pussy each time you slam your cunt down on my old thick cock and we're lip to lip panting and gasping for breath from each other's mouth.

I'm ready to squirt loads of cum inside your tight young pussy but I flip you over on your back and straddle your chest so I can hold your tits around my cock and fuck them with the head of it going in and out of your mouth until I finally blow loads of my thick white cum over your face and in your mouth.

Email your raging bull again. My email to you was returned because I had a bad address for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous for bull

I can't wait to hear from you. . . . . Looking forward to a good tit sucking. . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
so hot!

suck on my throbbing titties please grandpaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Such a naughty old boy

Got sooo turned on! I'm so horny I want old George to suck on my nipples good with his toothless mouth and chew on it too. And oh, the feel of that mouth on my pussy while I facefuck him mmm...

I came so hard while reading this. Keep writing some more!

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

5* Jalapeno Hot Story! Needs another chapter.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Literotica Is The Name Of The Site*****

And your story was pure Mature Erotica. Well done Lovelyladyfaire. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While another page or two of words risks taking away the nice pace of the story, I would have liked the old man to not have been a disgusting drooler and have a lot more tease and erotic first-person emotional details of your body (regardless of how fictional - or not- that it might be) and less edited towards the end.

But that’s just my opinion; I so dislike porn mostly because it isn’t paced nicely like this is plus he bulk of porn jumps to the mechanics way to quickly and nearly always dissolves to the guy jerking off. Which is a real turnoff. I can watch myself jerk off if that’s what I wanted to see.

This story seems possibly real, believable, but a longer piece with more ‘secret’ details would be a more wholistic believable fantasy with erotic descriptions in the second half which closes too quickly like it was edited with a time limit.

Basically I loved the story, but in my mind I was “watching” the story unfold because in my own head I could not become the first-person man wanting to be erotic with you and being the one licking and fucking you because he’s a little disgusting and creepy. I wanted to lick and fuck you but not be unconsciously drooling on you, or be the creepy man copping a feel; wanted to be amazed experiencing your orgasm and mine, not watch him- and you- getting off.

Make it so the reader (in this case me) can relate to the male and become for a few moments the very man giving you pleasure; be the one licking and fucking you and penetrating your soul.

That would be a more satisfyingly erotic story for a middle aged older man: let me fuck you not watch you in my mind.

pawneejoepawneejoe10 months ago

I jacked off three times reading your story I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

oh i love these old guys who love to suck nipples and lick and suck pussies and drive young women crazy, because these men really love pleasuring women .... send this guy over when he's finished with her ...

chad132chad1329 months ago

I am a big fan of your work. I love all your stories. Thank you for all these wonderful stories about old men like me who would love to meet a young woman to show her some love.

chad132chad1329 months ago

I have become a big fan of your work. I am an old man but I still work construction and am still fit and would love to meet one of your female charters up close and personal. I love all your stories, Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous