An Old Man and a Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh boy, you're nippies are so hard, sticking straight out, just beggin "Suck on us George"

He was really getting me going now, I wanted to play along, and he knew how to make me hot. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra; I held it up against me and slipped one arm out of each strap real slow. I watched him drool, and lick those mushy lips over and over. I let one hand fall and held on with the other.

"Now, you're a natural born teaser aren't you, well gimmie my look see, I've waited long enough."

I was getting into this little game of show me. I dropped my hand and let my bra fall away into my lap.

"Sweet Jesus, I think I hit the jackpot here; just let me look at these sweet titties, and just look at those hard nipples just beggin for my old tongue. Oh my God, I got to get me a real good feel now, a nice long feel.'

He reached out and felt every inch of my tits. I watched his old wrinkled fingers dig into my skin and squeeze like he buying a melon. When he lifted each one up and started to bounce them up and down he was squealing like a baby.

"Ok little girl, now its taste me time. I'll bet you never been done by an old man with no teeth, well once I get going you won't want me to stop."

That mushy tongue slithered out of his mouth and he wrapped it around my right nipple, swirling over and over, it felt like heaven. Two of his boney old his fingers were pulling my left nipple hard and it burned, he switched and sucked the right and pulled on the left. His mouth was wet and hot and soft.

"Should I stop sucking this sweet nipple, or do you love it?"

"I love it, don't stop, my pussy is so wet."

He shot a look at me that said I knew you'd love it and sucked harder.

The sounds of his wet mouth sucking and licking were so hot, and when he went back and forth over and over he made me moan. The louder I moaned and squealed, the better it felt, the more excited he got.

"Know what I want now, I bet you do, I want you to show me that sweet honey pot, I know it's all wet and juicy isn't it. You want me to lick and suck it real good don't you; I know you do, so let's get to it. Stand up here and pull down your shorts and panties, no need to tease me anymore, I know what I want."

I knew what I wanted and it was that slimy toothless mouth clamped on tight and sucking for dear life. I stood up and pulled my shorts and panties down together, I wasn't wasting any time. I stepped out of them and I was bare ass naked in front of old Mr. Renner, waiting for him to lick and suck my pussy.

"I'm gonna lie down here on the couch and you're gonna stand over my face and show me that pussy up real close. I wanna see it real good before I dive in. Alright now get on up here."

I climbed up on the couch and put one foot on either side of his head. He told me to spread my pussy open for him so he could see it all wet and pink. I reached down and did just what he said and he moaned and muttered.

"Just look at this, nice puffy lips, covering up those sweet inside baby lips. This is one seeping dripping pussy. Now pull real tight, higher, that's it, there it is, the sweet cherry. Oh lord if that isn't the nicest clitty I've ever seen, so pink and swelled up just like it should be; maybe I'll tickle it a little bit like this."

His tongue flickered back and forth over the very tip of my clit, I could barely stand there, and it felt so fucking good. I felt his lips suck my baby lips into his mouth and pull on them, it drove me crazy. I needed to cum now!

"Stop fucking around old man, suck my clit, make me cum, or I'll get down."

As his thick soft squishy lips closed around my clit and started sucking I had to grab the back of the couch to stay on my feet. This old bastard sucked me so good; I never wanted him to stop. One hand grabbed a hand full of my ass and the other shot two fingers inside me, finger fucking me wicked hard and sucking me even harder. I jammed my pussy down on his face and rode his mouth to a mind blowing cum. I could hear him sucking down all the honey he could get and when I couldn't stand his tongue touching me I pulled up and sat back down on the couch landing on his lap.

"Good God almighty that is one sweet, tasty pussy Lynn, mighty tasty. Spread your legs open now, I wanna see it all wet and puffy after that good licking and cum I give it, come on, and open up for old George."

He was good this old bastard, the best I've ever had and I wanted some more, it felt so fucking good.

"You want another taste Mr. Renner, well come and get it old man."

I shimmed back to the other side of the couch and spread my legs wide open, one foot on the floor the other resting on the top of the sofa. I reached down and plied my lips apart, and pulled them tight, as tight as I could, he was getting a real good look now."

"Tickle that clitty for me Lynn, show me how you do it, and get it real hard and big for me."

Ok, you want a show; I'll give you a show you'll never forget.

"You a filthy dirty old man Mr. Renner, you want me to play with my pussy in front of you, that's real nasty."

Mr. Renner sat up and moved closer, his mouth was dripping spit.

"You want me to rub my wet pussy with my fingers while you watch, maybe I should slip this little finger inside my pink pot of honey, get it good and wet and roll it all over my stiff hard clit, you think I should do that Mr. Renner?"

"I knew you were a hot little number, I just knew it, yeah, rub that sweet clit for me, nice and slow, and I wanna see all that honey pouring out."

I dipped my middle finger just inside my pussy and got it good and wet. I pulled back as tight as I could and damn if my clit didn't pop right up. I swirled my glistening wet finger round and round, moaning and groaning, it felt so fucking good, even better with this old man watching me and drooling.

"Ahhhh, I'm gonna have to cum, should I do it Mr. Renner, should I cum for you?"

I couldn't wait for an answer, I rubbed faster and faster, and I felt my pussy get real tight and then the fireworks. It was the most outrageous orgasm I think I've ever felt in my young life. I could hear Mr. Renner yelling at me.

"Keep it going, don't stop, rub that pussy, and rub it hard."

I couldn't stop if I wanted to, I kept it up until I thought I would pass out because I couldn't catch my breath. I let go and dropped my head onto the arm of the sofa, my legs still wide open.

"How about I clean that pussy up for you Lynn, I won't miss a single drop."

His mouth was between my legs before I lifted my head, I watched him lick me, over and over, the sucking sound was incredible and he just never slowed down, I swear I must have cum again because I know I never felt anything like the sensation he was putting in my pussy. I reached down and grabbed his head and pussy fucked his mouth until I couldn't move. I pulled my ass back, and slid away from his mouth.

"That's all I can take, stop now."

"Okay Lynn, I'll let you catch your breath for a few minutes."

What the fuck did he mean by a few minutes?

"While you were resting from you're little fall I popped me a little helper, now this old boy of mine is raring to go and ready as he'll ever be. I sure hope you like fucking Lynn; cause you about to get one hell of a fuck in that pussy of yours and I'm gonna take it real slow, make it last a good while, I haven't had anything wrapped around my old boy here except my own hands for quite some time. Now, I've always been a come from behind sought of fella, so you get up here and hold on to this couch here, spread those pretty legs nice and wide and stick that fuck me pussy right up high for this old man."

No, he didn't have to ask me twice, I wanted this old man to fuck me silly.

I grabbed hold of the top of the sofa and moved back. I planted my feet just the way he told me to and I stuck my honey pot out for the promised fucking of my young life. I felt him behind me, rubbing his cock up and down my lips.

"Ok little girl, he's good and slick, you hold on tight."

The first thrust was hard and deep, he grabbed the cheeks of my ass and he pounded me, just like he said he would. The old man gave me a fuck I will never forget. He was fast and slowed down, pulled his old cock out every couple of minutes and rubbed my clit with it, then deep in me again. He wasn't big but he was good. He had me screaming and pleading and he laughed and just kept right on fucking.

"Oh man, I've just about killed this old boy, now here we go, going for the seats."

The old man reached under me and grabbed my tits, pinching my nipples he fucked my pussy hard and steady, I felt the outrageous orgasm building in both of us, I couldn't hold on and went for it, he wasn't far behind me, I could feel the spurts inside me and the wet running out of me.

When I felt him start to get soft, he pulled out and without saying a word he went to his easy chair and practically fell into it, I thought for a minute he was having a heart attack or something.

"Holy mother, you could kill this old bastard with that pussy. Let me sit here a minute and start to breathe again."

I needed the bathroom; I grabbed my clothes, headed down the hall, found the light switch and closed the door behind me. My body was still feeling the effects of the last few minutes. I had no idea what time it was, I hoped it wasn't so late that my parents were already home. I washed off as best I could and got my clothes on. I walked into the living room and saw it was almost eleven, good they usually didn't get home till after midnight.

"Well, there you are. I'm sure glad we both went to the movies today. You know Lynn, I have a pretty good stack of all kind of movies, and the place is air conditioned so why don't we save us some money and watch a few movies right here?"

It was easy to see where I'd be spending the rest of the summer.

"How about an early Matinee tomorrow Mr. Renner, maybe a movie marathon, what do you think?"

"Little girl, you've got yourself a summer pass for all the movies you can watch."

I walked over and planted a wet kiss on his bald head and after he had a quick tug on my tits I left. On the way home I was trying to decide if I wanted to bring popcorn or make it there.

12