All Comments on 'An Older Woman Pt. 03'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A really good explicit story of girl sex

Keep it going

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

This was wickedly sexy. I'm ready for next Tuesday as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way too good

I am tagging along Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

masterslave00masterslave00over 6 years ago
Incredibly good

What else to say? I wish it was made into movie - it would become my favourite very quickly...

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

I thought this was a good story, only thing was it would have been better if she was not married, and I though it was a little wrong for the teacher to be made to beg for it other than that I though it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it

A wonderful story ishsve my wife all the time i lck her arm pits also i have tasted deodorant to and hate it even though my wife has gone through menopause she's still great to eat out.thank you for including the shaving that's my favorite fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good so erotic 5*

I donโ€™t usually read lesbian stories, I guess Iโ€™m afraid to admit to myself that I am attracted to other women. Iโ€™m married these last twenty years so rarely have I held another woman in my arms though I reminisce sometimes.

Their age difference intrigued me. When will it be a problem for them?

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
Great story

Ha ha, I like the shaving also. I love details how sexy and erotic a pussy is. This lacked a little but cery little. Yes it was worth a five star.

Krista16Krista16over 4 years ago
More please

I'd love to know if Barbara stays married or if she splits to begin a relationship with the young woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The writing was wonderfully sensuous. You give me vagina envy!

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 3 years ago

Very well written and very erotic and pleasurable. What's more I fully appreciate giving attention to the axillae during lovemaking. So this ticked an extra box for me.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

An explosively arousing and hit story

Loved all three chapters in the series, from the slow, frustrating (for Macey) first ch as other to the amazing climax(es) at the end.

As others have said, it would be good to read further chapters of how these two women continued their relationship - was it just Tuesday get-togethers or did they have more sessions together? How did the age gap affect the relationship? Did Barbara stay married, find other women nearer her age (or even more at maceyโ€™s age)?

kaleonanikaleonaniabout 2 years ago

What a beautiful story, that is so invigorating seeing how a mature women being taken in by a very young woman is so sexy and stunningly intoxicating. Barbara though up there in age was fortunate enough to have finally come to the realization of the pleasure she had missed out all those years prior only to be seduced by a virtual child who at such a young age had the experience to overwhelm her like a seasonal professional.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

...... Macey, very thin ice, already lucky to not have been discovered , what happen if? This is definitely adventures .... So helping the MILF ( not used in bad terms here) to discover herself , we can use the term good samariter for you then, Macey or?

๐Ÿ€

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't if someone willing to cheat on their partner is capable of love.

It may come off as judgement but that is not the intent. Just an observation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How kind Macey was to Barbara!

It seems to be a given in lesbian-adultery stories that one woman's husband is a poor lover. This seems very unfair. I wonder if Barbara's marriage was in decline anyway; sex was poor because he no longer felt enough for her to try to make good love to her? Or if she doesn't enjoy what he is doing, because they no longer feel compatible together. Cheating is not spawned in a vacuum.

If Barbara and her husband divorce, I hope it is not too painful and both parties still remember the good times and care for one another.

Barbara is very wise to slow down Macey's "love" for her, which is infatuation. Barbara is a kid in a candy store with the pleasures Macey has opened up for her, not least the intimacy of foreplay and closeness to the lover as each builds on the other. But she is not in love with Macey.

I wonder what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It seems to be a given in lesbian-adultery stories that one woman's husband is a poor lover. This seems very unfair." Very common in this section. It seems that Lesbian Sex stems from Man Hate rather than Sapphic Love. SMH.

Billie33Billie332 months ago

Beautiful, building the suspense in 1&2 leading to a beautiful coupling, erotically charged.

Loved the learning and then submission I to take charge role of mature lady.

Then the sexy under arm scene. The next mirning says she wants to please her younger lover aswell.

Love the story. Only I think Macey tried too hard to play a role. Pig tails , Japanese girl noises etc. Not totally succumb to the passion and lust/love they enjoyed. But in the end it was a beautiful mutual moment.

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES