An Older Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

I looked up and saw her arms flailing around. "Can't you think what to do with your hands?" I asked.

"I feel a little lost," she admitted, a slight tremble in her voice.

"What would make you feel good?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she told me.

"Yes you do," I contradicted. "You want to play with your breasts."

"No! ... I can't."

"Yes you can."

"It's embarrassing."

"Really?" I said. "You do know what I'm about to do here, do you? Yet you think that playing with yourself would be embarrassing?" I reached up and gripped her wrists, crossing her arms over her chest and placing each hand on the opposite side breast. Play with them my love," I whispered. "Squeeze them. Tease them. Enjoy yourself. Close your eyes. Forget everything else. Just enjoy yourself."

"Oh God Macey. How can you be so uninhibited?"

"Practice," I told her, simply.

I pressed my lips over the wet gusset of her panties and began to gnaw and suck at it, watching in delight as her hands worked on her breasts, squeezing and rolling them around. I pressed my tongue into the groove where her pussy slit was soaking her panties, rubbing it up and down against her clitoris, and watched with delight as she began to roll her arse and heave in response.

"I can't get my tongue in," I complained.

"What?" she replied, sounding almost fearful.

"Got to lose these," I told her.
I reached up and gripped the waistband of her panties and began to pull gently. "Lift," I instructed. She raised her bottom up and I drew them away, sliding them down to her ankles, slipping them off along with her shoes, in a single motion.

Streaks of golden light from the evening sun pierced the semi-darkness of the room, the moisture seeping from her excited vulva glistening on her honey blonde muff as she lay there, nervous and uncertain.

"Ooohh... You're a natural blonde," I teased.

"Oh, stop it," she complained, squeezing her legs together.

"Uhh Uhh," I said, wagging a finger as I eased her knees apart again. I knelt before her, kissing the thighs as I parted her legs.

"OK. Stop now Macey," she told me, trying to re-establish some sense of senior authority.

I looked up and smiled, continuing to kiss my way up those beautiful soft, creamy thighs. "Sorry. Can't stop now," I told her as I began to lap at the bare flesh high on her inner thigh.

"Oh no! Please stop," she moaned, pleading now.

I looked up, shaking my head and still smiling as I continued to kiss and lap and suck at the delicious salty flavour of her flesh. "I told you I have no intention of stopping. I'm going to eat you my love, so you may as well just relax and get used to the idea." I spread my loose hair out over her bare thighs, the silky softness caressing her naked flesh and exciting her beyond reason.

She seemed reluctant but she closed her eyes and lay back as I pushed her legs wider, my lips close to the top of her thighs, the touch of my hair on her legs tormenting her. Now I could smell the fresh aroma of her juices as my lips and my tongue drew ever closer. I looked up to see her hands squeezing and kneading her breasts. Her elbows were out sideways revealing her shaved underarms. I so wanted to lick her there, but there were far more important things to deal with at that moment.

I stroked the cool moist fur surrounding her pussy, teasing the lips open, and her legs began to tremble. "Ready my love?" I asked.

"Oh God Macey. I've been ready for half an hour."

I pushed her thighs wide, licking the very top of one, and she pushed her hips up to meet me. "Not yet darling," I whispered, lapping at the sweet silky smooth flesh right in the joint, sucking where the tendon pulled her flesh up, then the wet fur, sucking at the juice and breathing softly on her naked labia.

"Oh God Macey. Don't do this to me," she begged.

"You want me to stop?" I teased.

"No! No!" she almost screamed, tossing her head from side to side.

I just laughed softly, opening my mouth wide and closing it over the top of the other thigh. I sucked and licked and slurped right up to the very top, lapping at the raised flesh again and making her squirm. "I can't stand it baby," she cried.

"What would you like me to do my love?" I asked, looking up at her with an innocent expression.

"You know what I want," she moaned.

"No I don't. You have to tell me. I told you earlier. I'm going to make you beg me for it."

"I can't," she whined.

"You must... or you can't have it. Just say it my love."

"Don't make me. Please don't make me," she begged.

There's something inexplicably empowering about having a lover beg for sex, and I was loving every second of this. "Just say it my love. Just say 'Please Fuck Me'." I accentuated every word.

"Please Macey," she moaned.

"Yes Barbara? What is it my love?" I asked, my tone innocent but inquisitive. I had all but stopped now, just kissing the tops of her thighs gently, one side then the other, while she writhed, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples, pushing her crotch upward as I made her beg me to give it to her. "Just say it my love."

"Oh... Alright! Fuck me Macey. Please fuck me," she moaned.

"Of course my love," I said softly, giving her a naughty smile. I pressed my thumbs against her labia and spread her sopping wet pussy open, sliding the tip of my tongue into the slit. There was hardly any aroma; certainly no lack of personal hygiene anyway, and she tasted sweet and fresh. I imagined she must have spent some time cleaning herself very thoroughly just before I arrived. Perhaps that was why she had wanted me to come later?

It never even occurred to me why she would be interested in someone as young as me, but at that moment I didn't care. I wanted her and I was glad that she wanted me.

I held her hips in my hands, pressing my lips against her open pussy, and began gently tracing down the slit with my tongue, easing it a little way into her and making her gasp, then up to flick the clitoris. It was hard and extended like a tiny penis, and as the tip of my tongue flicked against it, she cried out and lurched, pushing her crotch up to meet my mouth.

I gripped her around the tops of her thighs, pressing my mouth down over her and I sucked at the juicy wet slit. She raised her legs and began to hump her pussy up against my mouth, her legs kicking out sideways. I did so love to watch my lovers do that. I repeated the whole process again and again, each time probing her a little deeper, and flicking her clitoris a little harder and faster, sometimes pulling on it gently between my lips.

Her hips were bucking and she began to sob, her crotch jerking up each time my lips pulled on her clitoris. I held her legs down with my arms, spreading them wide and she tried to raise her knees as I pinned them there.

"What's wrong my love," I asked.

"Nothing. Don't stop," she sobbed, her body jerking. "Please don't stop."

"Didn't I tell you I'm not going to stop?" We shuffled up onto the bed and I lay beneath her parted thighs. Now I could grip her more firmly, hugging her leg against my body as I wrapped my arms around her thigh and my legs around her shin, and I began thrusting my tongue up into her, making her lurch and jerk in response, as her free leg wavered around in the air.

"Oh God Macey. Fuck me baby. Just fuck me," she moaned.

"Isn't that what I'm doing my love?" I asked, teasing.

"Yes! Oh my God yes!" she almost screamed, as I plunged my tongue deep into her again and again. She began to writhe around and hump her pussy against my mouth as I reached into her as deep as I could manage, until at last she let out a guttural cry and I felt a warm rush in my mouth. I swallowed, then again and again, drinking from her as she lost control of herself in her orgasm.

She trembled and shook, and I clung to her thigh as my tongue tried to soothe her. It took a few minutes for her to become calm again, every now and then jerking involuntarily as I continued to lap the sweet juices from her. She looked down at me and smiled as I peered up past the glistening golden bush, between those beautiful firm breasts, and she sighed.

"Oh you wicked little girl," she told me.

"Who me?" I asked innocently.

"Yes you! You bad girl," she laughed. "That was nothing short of fantastic." She reached down, grabbed my head, and hoisted me up to lie on top of her and she kissed me long and deep, lapping at my face the way I recall my lovely school friend Angela used to, devouring her own flavour.

"Would you like some more?" I asked, parting my legs wide to straddle her tummy. Her hand slid down my back, over the side of my body, giving my buttock a squeeze on the way, down the back of my thigh, then up the inside until she found my crotch. Her fingers teased me and her middle finger stroked my pussy, sliding easily up into my wet slit as I watched her eyes.

"I can't remember ever having felt anything that good," she breathed.

"Doesn't he ever do anything like that for you?" I asked.

"Jamie? God no." Her expression changed to one of distant and pensive regret.

"He used to be quite attentive when we were first together..." she said at last, "but after a couple of years all he ever did was to climb on, pump me for a few minutes, then roll off leaving a wet patch on my side of the bed. There's never any foreplay now. No petting. No loving. It's never any good for me any more. In recent years we hardly ever have sex any more. I can't remember the last time, but I don't miss it, least-ways not with him."

"That's such a shame. You're such a beautiful woman. If I were your partner I'd fuck you every night... and most of the day too."

"Maybe you'd better come and live here then," she laughed.

"Ooohh, yes please," I said eagerly.

"Oh. Wait. Slow down baby. I wasn't being serious..." I felt the smile fall from my face, "but it does sound like a lovely idea," she added, hugging me.

I smiled and kissed her. "Fuck me?" I asked. She smiled and nodded, rolling me onto my back.

I parted my legs and raised my arms way above my head, clasping my hands high as she began to kiss me all over my face. "Ooohh yes. That's right," I whispered. "I love to be kissed... and licked... all over."

"All over?" she echoed.

"Everywhere," I affirmed, smiling.

"Well, you made it so good for me, how could I refuse?" she smiled, and began kissing my face.

"Lick me," I breathed.

"Lick your face?" she queried.

"Yes," I said. "It reminds me of a girlfriend I had at school. She used to kiss me like that."

"Really?"

"Yes. Whenever I kissed her she would lap my face and my mouth. It got me so horny."

"If that's what you like baby," she said, and she began kissing and licking all over my face. I couldn't help but make 'Ooohh' noises, and I began writhing as her tongue set to work, and it looked as though she was enjoying it too.

"Go down... slowly," I said. "Kiss me and lick me everywhere. Don't miss anything." I moaned with delight as she began down over my ears and neck and shoulders. Her fingertips caressed me, her hands stroked me, her lips kissed me, and her tongue licked me. Every inch of bare flesh from my face and neck down over my shoulders, my arms down to my elbows, then up again. As her tongue reached under my arm I let out an excited, involuntary cry. "Ooohh... yes! Ooohh God yes!" I cried.

"You like that?"

"I love it."

She lay beside me and slid her arm beneath me, reaching around behind my back to tweak my nipple on the other side with her hand as she licked my breast. I raised my arms, holding them together across my face and she licked me just where I wanted. "Ooohh... Ooohh yes," I whimpered as her tongue dragged across my underarm.

"My God Macey. That is sooo sexy. I would never have believed it," she cooed. She parted her legs and pressed her groin against my thigh as her hand slid down over my tummy and came to rest over my bald mound.

"It is isn't it. I love it," I breathed. "Do it again." I raised my knees and her free hand cupped my bare pussy, the length of her finger sliding back and forth across the slit until her finger tip curled around and entered me. "Give me two," I moaned, parting my legs wider. "Oh yes... Ooohh yes, yes mama."

Calling her 'mama' must have inspired her because she began sucking hard on my nipple and lapping feverishly all around my body and under my arm. It felt beautiful. "Oh God yes. Fuck me mama," I cried, and she did. She finger-fucked me, lapping and sucking all over, and I moaned and writhed beneath her hungry mouth.

She knelt down between my thighs and unfastened my skirt, unwrapping it to expose my frilly panties. She missed loads of bare flesh but I didn't mind. Suddenly she was more hurried. She hoisted my legs up and pulled the panties away, leaving them clinging around one ankle as she frantically pushed my legs apart again, falling on my bare pussy and pressing her open mouth over me, lapping and sucking greedily at the wet slit.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" I asked... moaned more like, as I struggled to push my crotch up to meet her. She ignored me, thrusting her tongue deep into me and I cried out, reaching out to grab at the sheets, then gripping my own breasts and squeezing the nipples as she tongue-fucked me. Now I was jerking against her mouth, in time with her tongue moving inside me. "Suck my clitty," I groaned. She was so attentive, she did exactly as I wanted, and before long I too was shaking and shuddering with the most wonderfully intense orgasm.

A few minutes later we were wrapped in each other's arms again, kissing and stroking and fondling each other in much the same way as we had started. I rolled her onto her back and smiled as I gazed lovingly into her eyes. "Looks like I succeeded then," I told her.

"Yes," she sighed, smiling back up at me, and I laughed. She looked puzzled. "Succeeded at what?" she asked, confused.

"Messing up your hair," I told her, giggling.

"Oh, you wicked little minx," she said, pushing me off and rolling me onto my back. Now she was on top and pinning me down. I thought you meant seducing me.

"That too," I said softly; lovingly, and she leaned down and kissed me.

We spent most of the rest of the evening in bed, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing and stroking each other. Despite her claim that she had never been with another woman before, Barbara certainly seemed to know what she was doing. I'm pretty sure I made it good for her too. She said it was. Funny, but until that day I had never actually thought of myself as a woman, but I suppose I am really... after all I've been 18 for almost five months now.

At about 9pm we got up for a rest. Sounds silly I know, but believe me I needed it. Barbara loaned me a red silk dressing gown and we went downstairs for some early supper. Every now and then she would blow me a kiss, or come around and give me a hug and nibble my ear.

She had me call home so my mam wouldn't worry (I didn't tell my mam we'd been in bed all evening fucking each other of course). I told my mam that as it was late I wanted to stay over as we were going to watch a movie or something. It was the 'or something' that I was really staying for.

Before we managed to make our way back upstairs she put her arms around me from behind and began kissing my neck and licking behind my ears. That's one sure way to get me wet; she must have sensed it. I just melted. She peeled the gown from my shoulders and kissed my neck and shoulders, kissing her way down over my body and fondling me as she progressed. Considering she was so reluctant at the outset, she certainly made up for it later. She almost tore the gown from me, kissing and licking me all over again.

She had me right there on the lounge carpet, naked, legs akimbo and holding me half upside-down, my head and shoulders on the floor, my thighs over her shoulders,
tongue-fucking me roughly as my body twitched and my firm little breasts jiggled to entertain her.

I reciprocated of course. This time she was a bit more pungent and tangy, but I didn't mind. I loved it. The only down side was, when I took my chance and licked her underarm, it tasted bitter. "Eeyugh," I went, without thinking.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Deodorant," I said, pulling a 'Yuck' face.

"Oh. Sorry," she said. "I'll go and wash it off."

"Don't worry for now," I told her, smiling. "We can do it when I shave you," I smirked.

"Shave me?" she exclaimed. She looked horrified.

"It will be much better, believe me," I told her.

"Oh. OK," she agreed, rather more readily than I had expected. We went back up to the bedroom, and I asked her for a razor. "There's only Jamie's electric shaver," she told me.

"Don't you shave your legs?" I asked. She shook her head, and I smiled. "No need."

"Lucky you," I said. "How about your underarms?"

"I use his," she told me, "but I never thought of using it for this," she giggled, looking down at her bush.

"Hmmm... I've never used one of those before," I told her. "Didn't he take it with him?" I asked.

"He uses a travel shaver when he's away. His main one is in the bathroom." She went to fetch it, along with a towel which we laid out on the end of the bed.

"OK. Sit down and spread them," I ordered, laughing.

"Ooohh... Yes miss," she laughed, doing as I asked.

"This feels really weird," she told me.

"So you said before," I smiled, paying little heed.

I opened the clipper and began to remove her lovely golden muff. Stroke by stroke I trimmed it all away, brushing the loose hair away with a corner of the towel. Then, closing the clipper, I cleaned the bare flesh all around her pussy with the foil head, until it was smooth and silky soft to touch.

Five minutes and she was finished. I stroked her bald mound, and she closed her eyes, moaning softly. "Jamie is going to wonder what's been happening to this, next time he has a shave," she laughed.

I raised it to my nose. "Yes he will," I agreed. "Lift up," I told her, and I pulled the towel away from under her, folding it neatly to capture all the blonde trimmings.

"Shall we give him something to wonder about?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she said, looking puzzled. I didn't answer. I just placed the heel of the buzzing shaver against her freshly shaven mound, producing a wide eyed, open mouthed gasp from her as I began to move it gently. "Oh my God!" she gasped, pushing down with her hands to try and lift herself away from it, but as she moved, so did I.

"Oh Macey. Oh God," she cried. I slid a finger into her, then two, while teasing her clitoris with the shaver. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God yes!" she cried out, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them roughly as she fell on her back on the bed, raising her legs and spreading them wide, kicking gently in ecstasy.

You like? I asked, smiling.

"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God," she cried over and over, her feet dancing in mid-air.

I used my fingers and the shaver to bring her off again, far more quickly than she had come the first time. She just lay there on the bed, gasping and panting, half laughing with surprised pleasure.

"I'm going to buy myself one of those," she laughed.

"I have something much better," I told her. "It's called a Rampant Rabbit, and it wriggles inside you. Would you like me to show it to you?" I asked, a wicked glint in my eye.

"Oh God. Yes baby. Yes please."

"Maybe I'll bring it with me if you let me come again."

"IF?" she said. "I insist!" she almost cried.

We got back under the covers and began kissing and fondling again, until we were humping each other like there was no tomorrow. We clung to each other, our arms holding on so tight, our legs entwined, kissing and licking and grinding and fucking until the sweat was dripping from our bodies and soaking the sheets.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers