An Older Woman Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
434 Followers

We lost all track of time, and I lost count of how many times she fucked me. I must have come half a dozen times or more. She was insatiable, and that's saying something for me to think that, but I'm pretty sure I gave her as good as I got.

We didn't stop until I fell asleep in her arms. She was even fucking me again in bed the next morning.

When I awoke she had an arm under my back and my legs were apart. She was sucking one nipple and fingering deep inside (what a beautiful way to wake). She gave me a lovely minty good morning kiss (she must have been up and cleaned her teeth already), then she slipped under the covers.

She was there for ages holding my legs stretched wide and her tongue inside me. I just closed my eyes and moaned for her the way I now know she likes. I held my breasts, squeezing and pinching them, writhing around until I came for her.

Her head popped up and she smiled. Her hair was a total mess; all over the place, but I didn't care. To me she could never have looked more beautiful. I smiled at her lovingly. "Good morning baby," she whispered. "I have a surprise for you."

"I've already had a lovely surprise," I told her.

"Not like this," she said with a smile. She rolled onto her back and raised her arms, clasping her hands high above her head exposing her underarms. At that point I knew exactly what my surprise was to be. I leaned over her and lapped at one bare, freshly washed and shaven underarm. It tasted slightly of pussy; her pussy! 'From the shaver', I assumed. I loved it. I lapped and lapped, working my way down over her body, the taste of last night's sweat still present on her chest, her breasts, her tummy, her hips, her thighs.

I pushed her legs apart and began to lap at her crotch. Mmmm... Yesterday's sweat, sweet and salty. Many people might find this particular fetish of mine quite disgusting, but I think the flavour of a woman's flesh after she's spent the night fucking, is something unique and strangely delicious. If you're one of those people, I suggest you try it before you knock it. It can be wildly exciting.

I lapped and lapped, all over her thighs, right to the very top. I could hear her moans. I looked up to see her hands kneading those beautiful full breasts. I dragged the flat of my tongue across the newly shaven pussy, bald and sweet, and she pushed up against me. My tongue reached in and I fucked her as hard and deep as I could manage. Soon she began to jerk and lurch, and once again I felt that warm rush as she came in my mouth, crying out as she had done the night before.

This time I saved some for her. When she had calmed, I climbed up to kiss her, giving her a taste of her own gift to me, and she accepted it. "You wicked little thing," she told me, smiling and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"That's me. Wicked Macey."

She looked at me and she laughed. "What?" I asked.

"Your hair is a mess," she told me.

"Hmmm... Would you like a mirror?" I asked.

The smile fell from her face. She sat up and took a look in the dressing table mirror, then gave me a push. "You messed my hair!" she exclaimed in mock horror.

"Told you I would," I laughed, adding with a smirk, "There's something to be said for pigtails."

Then I let myself down. "I think I love you," I told her.

"No you don't," she said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Let's have some time together and not worry about things like that," she told me. "If it's love it will only get stronger, she said."

There's no denying that maturity gives you a certain sense of balance that adolescents don't naturally have. She was right of course. Maybe I was in love; maybe I wasn't. Time would tell, but for now I had to accept that she was right.


We showered together, washing each other intimately, then there was more sex in the shower. Fingers in the front. Fingers it the back. Sucking nipples and kissing and licking until we both came again, this time together. We got so dirty we had to wash all over again. Around and around it went.

About an hour later she was cooking us a lovely breakfast of eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, hash brown, toast and marmalade, and chatting as if it was the most natural thing in the world for her to be sharing her bed with a girl less than half her age.

"Got to keep your strength up," she joked.

"You too," I smiled. I was happy enough though. I never wanted it to end. I would have happily stayed all day; all week if I could.

It was almost midday by the time I finally left. More loving kisses at the front door and she sent me on my way. After my initial doubts, I now knew in my heart that this was going to last. This time I smiled all the way home, and the people I passed all looked at me as if to say, 'What has she been up to?'
If only they knew.

I can hardly wait for next Tuesday.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
434 Followers