An Opening to Be Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wouldn't say it was particularly nice, just different, she started to pull back, then eased forward, after a few like that her belly touched my spine, she was fully in me. The sliding motion was feeling better, I had relaxed and she settled into a rhythm, this was nice. I felt closer to her than ever before. I had given myself to my lover, I was fully hers, our bodies moulded together as we fucked. Perspiration sheened us, she rode on sweat slicked skin, faster now as her excitement grew. I became aware of a tingling feeling within me, my dick swung freely, it didn't feel hard and the usual sensation centred in it was replaced with a new, all encompassing, feeling.

The sensations intensified until they engulfed me, it was centred more in my belly. Aki plunged forcefully into my ass, holding my shoulders and ramming her whole body into mine shoving her cock as far as she could up my rectum.

I was soaring up to the stars, an overwhelming passion was lifting me and a climax was definitely imminent. Aki was panting in my ear, her body was a piston driving in me, my ass cheeks were being squashed each time she drove forward, my ring felt the full force of her cock. Suddenly she stopped, her whole body pushing up me, then I felt her cock spasming as she shot her load deep in my ass, that was all I needed to orgasm too. Feeling her cum in my body was the most wonderful thing, we shared a beautiful climax together, surely we will stay together for always. Aki kissed my neck and as I turned to kiss her cheek, still locked tightly together, he was there, the voyeur from last week.

I was delighted, I had never been made love to before and he had witnessed Aki taking my virginity. He was wanking so hard I thought he might pull it off, then he ejaculated also, a magnificent stream of cum landed at his feet, he smiled at me the stepped back into the bushes. Aki pulled out, I suddenly felt empty, I wanted to hold on to this new found closeness but she was all business and wanted to wash. We kissed and said how much we loved each other but I was disappointed as I stood, feeling her cum trickle it's way out of me. Putting my hand to my ass I could feel a wetness, I was losing her love juice, it was if I was losing her love. Again, I mentioned quite loudly that we should meet here next week.

Aki rang a couple of days later to say she had a job interview so could not meet me by the stream as planned, I was heart broken, now I had consented to full sex, does it mean she would move on to a new partner or would it mean a different kind of relationship. Of course that would disappoint our voyeur, Hey, thinking about our voyeur, he was all man, perhaps he won't have to face disappointment after all. I arrived in the car park alone this time, no other cars were there, perhaps he too had other plans. I walked to 'our' spot and took off my clothes anyway, sliding my hands over my body and imagining Aki or even the voyeur was doing it. I brushed my fingertips over my nipples, smoothed my hands over my bubble butt and lightly touched my slowly engorging dick as

I stood naked on the bank. He appeared from the bushes, naked as before, his body was quite muscular but I still couldn't make out his face too well. He approached me warily, I stood and posed, showing off my breasts and ass, touching myself as he drew near. He started wanking as he walked, his cock was long but not particularly thick, good, if he does fuck me at least I would be able to accept it. What a slut! One fuck and I'm throwing myself at anything without trousers!

He stood very close and we just wanked a little.

"My name is Masumi," I said, looking at him under lowered lashes.

"Diaki," he replied, his eyes taking in every inch of me.

"May I?" He leant forward and went to hold my dick.

"No, I need to explain, I am so sensitive there, that normal wanking is painful for me but you could fuck me if you like."

What did my mouth just say? I clearly heard it get me in a load of trouble, what if he had a sexual infection? I clammed up then, wondering if I had landed myself with more than I could handle, after all his handle was much bigger than Aki's. He stroked my ass, then bent to kiss it, finally kneeling to kiss and lick at me, his tongue felt good, so was this what Aki felt when I tongued her, the rotten bitch hadn't done this for me.

Diaki's tongue pressed against my ring and I relaxed as best I could, he slipped in easily, the feeling was great, all sorts of sensations flooded through me. Not least was, what did I taste like? Would he be put off? Apparently not, his tongue forced it's way fully into my ass, it was indescribable, a roller coaster of feelings, the realisation of course, he wants to shag me. One fuck and I'm like Pavlov's dog, 'dick in my ass', 'dick in my ass'. It's a wonder I didn't have my tongue out and panting, perhaps that comes later.

He removed his tongue only to lick his hand and press it to me, slick fingers insinuated themselves into my rectum, though it felt more than one I couldn't tell how many, they squirmed their way upward lubricating my passage. Licking his hand once more to smear saliva over his cock, he helped me to lay on the mossy bank and began to spoon with me. I could feel his hardness against me, resting in the crease of my ass, he placed my upper leg at right angles and I rolled until that knee touched the ground, opening up my ass to him.

It seems Diaki had done this before, his cock now came nosing it's way up the crease of my ass to rest at my sphincter. Slight pressure and a firm wetness seemed to enter me almost without pain. A tightness, yes and the force of his pushing against me, but the pain was far less than when Aki fucked me. I could feel he was rocking to and fro, each forward push was easing him in further. How good it felt, filling me completely, I have given myself to another man, does that make me unfaithful? That didn't seem to matter at the moment, my thoughts were centred on the here and now, a lovely sensation was building within me.

He leant back and eased my uppermost leg under him until he was between my thighs facing me, he pushed forward up to the hilt and leaned in to kiss me. He was a marvellous kisser, I only had Aki to gauge him by but he was good. We could do this all day as far as I'm concerned but he had other thoughts and started a rhythmic thrusting, yes this is good as well. His measured pace was giving me an increased tingling, gradually building up as he thrust energetically within me. I held on to his ass, delighting in the muscular cheeks that were imparting such a delicious feeling. Diaki's taut, honed body was so different to Aki, his cock so large, he was obviously named for it, his name means great tree, the limb he was using felt good to me.

On my back with my legs in the air, he had rolled me higher on to my shoulders so that my ass was more accessible to him, his arms went under my knees holding me in position, I was a captive slut, begging for it. The sensations within me built higher as his thrusting increased in tempo. I would never have lasted this long when wanking but I was reaching a threshold, a plateau that I had rushed through in the past. Although he thrust harder I was almost held suspended, teetering on the edge of climax. It was so wonderful, I wish this could last forever, then I felt him thrust deeper than before, a sudden swelling in his cock and the pulsing flood of semen within me. It felt so good, I'm glad he wanted to cum in me but felt rather sad that I hadn't orgasmed also.

We lay there, his cock still filling me as he kissed my lips, my neck and bending down, the tops of each breast. I held his face and brought it up to mine, kissing him full on the lips and telling him how great that was. He slipped out but didn't move from me, his hand stroked my breasts then on down towards my dick. Would he remember how sensitive I was? My small, flaccid dick felt defenceless, he placed his lips gently over the end of it, holding the base with finger and thumb, using saliva to ease my foreskin back. There was still pain as the frenulum stretched between penis head and foreskin. I cramped, sending my dick further into his mouth, his 'Mmph' fluttered my dick delightfully, I was growing stiffer but with my cock head remaining out, being held by his wet lips, the pain was reduced.

Diaki's wet tongue lightly explored the tip of my cock, the sensation was like liquid fire but my level of excitement was almost back to how I felt earlier. The gentlest suction drew my cock head into his mouth, warm and wet. His tongue slipped out and under my cock, his mouth opening wider as I slipped in further, this was gorgeous, so little friction or sucking just the slightest excitement to the sensitive ridge of my glans against his lips. He held me there and I pushed ever so slightly forward, then almost imperceptibly back. I was in heaven, the beautiful sensation gradually building, it took several movements but I felt I was nearing climax.

"Please," I whispered, "Don't do anything else, just hold me like that."

He did, and as I eased forward one more time, I came in his mouth, a most wonderful explosion of love juice, without the pain I normally associated with cumming. He eventually closed his lips around the head of my cock and still ever so gently, sucked the last drops from me. Draining my balls like never before and with very little pain, he was delightfully tender, at the very point where I too was so tender. He smiled and opened his mouth, there on his tongue was the nectar I had given him, I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue forward, indicating he should pass it back. He leaned in to kiss me and his tongue deposited it's sticky cargo, as he drew back I opened my mouth to show it on my tongue, he shook his head and leaned in to kiss me again. He sucked back my gift and gazed into my eyes as he swallowed it.

He had just showed how much faith he had in me, he wasn't to know that before I met Aki both of us were virgins, neither of us would have been comfortable in a relationship with a girl or a guy.

Apparently Diaki was very shy, he had asked two girls out and they not only had rejected him but had laughed with their friends. Well their loss is my gain, though not very good looking, he was tender and knowledgeable, had a responsible job and was overjoyed to have me as a lover.

I thought of Shakespeare's, A Midsummer Night's Dream, when Oberon said, 'ill met by moonlight', for me the moonlight was just magical.

12