An Orgy of Grapes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steppa
Steppa
7 Followers

"Both of you." He said after a moment of indecision.

After she had dismounted him, Sophie took the head of his penis in her mouth. June began sucking on the side, licking it up and down as Sophie worked the head. Each of Bills hands found the back of their heads as they shared his dick.

Sophie sucked on the head kissing and licking it, before taking it fully into her mouth. She gave head vigorously, but the whole time she did she was watching June, because June was watching her.

Her beautiful blue eyes, blazing beneath grey eye shadow, were full of want. Her dirty blonde hair, no longer carefully brushed, cascaded down around her oval face and spilled out over her breasts. Both her hands were between her legs and her fingers were hard at work. Her plump, red leaps parted in ecstasy as she pleasured herself, totally focused on Sophie.

Sophie withdrew from Bills erection and June took him in her mouth. Never once taking her eyes off Sophie. Sophie own loins were aching begging for release. Her fingers slipped deftly to her clit as her eyes traced the curve of Junes white pale skin over her shoulders down to the small of her back before swinging out and around her perfectly formed arse.

The two tag teamed Bill's cock, before they started working it together and before too long Junes lips were wrapped around Sophie's. The two women's tongues danced and fenced as June's hand beat against Bill.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum." Bill gasped. But, suddenly June stopped. All sense of mirth in her was gone and in a tone that was unaccustomedly serious she said.

"Go to your wife. Finish her and let her finish you." Bill stared at her disappointed. She smiled sympathetically. "You will thank me later"

Without a word Bill got up, his erect penis hanging low, and crossed the room to where Sarah was riding Justin. Her mouth open and moans coming loud and fast.

"You on the other hand." June laughed and suddenly June's fingers were on Sophie's womanhood. The palm of her hand brushes against her public hair, before her fingers found their goal. "Oh please, yes." Sophie moaned.

"I can't do this any longer. Finish me. Please Sophie. Finish me."

Sophie's finger found their way inside of June at the same time that June's enters Sophie. The feeling was electric, sending pulses through her body. Sophie's nipples were so hard they ached. June's eyes were half closed her mouth open in rapture. June rocked her hips to the rhythm of Sophie's finger. "More" she begged, "more, please more."

Sophie moved her finger faster. Slipping a second inside of June's wetness. Sophie could feel her own orgasm building. "Yes.. yes.. yesss." She cried. Sophie leaned in resting her forehead against June's so that they were staring directly into each other's eyes.

June's body shuddered and her head shot backward, her mouth wide as she climaxed. Watching her friend orgasm brought on Sophie's own. It consumed her utterly. With a whimper they collapsed into each others arms and fell to the floor.

Sarah had Jason's dick in her mouth as Bill rode her from behind. Her small breasts swayed back and forth as the two men pounded, until finally Bill came hard inside of her causing Sarah to climax as well.

Only Jason was left, his manhood stood erect and an angry red. He was at Sophie's side in an instant. Sophie wrapped her hand around his burning member, and started stroking it fast and hard. He came, his seed spraying in all directions like an unattended fire-man's hose, covering Sophies breasts with sticky, white cum.

June lazily rolled over and took Sophie's tit in her mouth, licking Jason's cum off with her nipples and soft flesh with her tongue.

Spent they all lay naked on top of each other. Enjoying the warmth and afterglow. Finally, Sarah and Bill silently rose to their feet and without a word collected their clothes and left. Jason, June and Sophie eventually showered then all collapsed into bed together.

They had sex again, but it was a quieter affair, lacking the heat, urgency and wanton lust of the earlier orgy. They slept and in the morning Jason left as well.

Sophie never again heard from Bill and Sarah. At least they never spoke, but she heard they split, which made Sophie feel sad and more than a little responsible. Jason hung about for awhile but eventually he found work elsewhere, and he too drifted away.

June, moved into Sophie apartment and into her bed. Three months later, June received a package in the mail. The very next day Sophie sent out four dinner invitations.

No one knows what happened to the monster in Sophie's stomach. It was never bothered her again.

The End.

Steppa
Steppa
7 Followers
12