All Comments on 'An Uncertain Fate'

by bluechick1976

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Must Read

Continue this one! Very hot.

deepemeralddeepemeraldover 17 years ago
A very hot read

I've never read anything by you before, but I will keep my eyes out for you in the future because this was one hot story that got me very horny by the middle of the first page, not to mention the rest of it. I'd love to read a second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Please continue!

badmanmoosebadmanmoosealmost 17 years ago
great story

i hope you continue this story and get her mom involved

LugritorLugritorover 15 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories I have read thank you very much

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Quality writing

Several cuts above most of what one finds on Lit. Nicely done.

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 15 years ago
Well Done!

I'm definitely interested in a sequel. Although I don't normally get into the incest themes, I got interested in your writing while reading another of your stories (the one about the girl meeting and fucking a stranger in a pool in the woods). Please get out the next installment of this story as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dont like

Non-concentual is one thing, incest is another, and like a virgin would get used to both over the course of a single day....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful!!

I couldn't stop rubbing my clit to this amazing story!! Please write again, you had a really good background story leading up to the erotic writing, how far is the uncle going to push her? Is she going to fight back more? I can't wait to see how you continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To a point

The fat ugly redneck destroyed my enjoyment of it. You should have lft that part out completly or at least made him good looking. I would have beat the fuck out of the fat loser before I let him touch me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous