An Unconventional Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,137 Followers

Working his belt buckle, Maggie quickly dropped his pants to the floor. A moment later she followed them as, dropping to her knees, she slipped his hardness into her mouth. Jonathan moaned softly as her wetness wrapped around him. She wrapped her slender fingers around his length, rapidly pumping it back and forth. At the rate she was going, it would only take a minute or so to bring him to climax. Well aware of this, she stopped well short of that goal.

Standing back on her feet, Maggie turned in his arms and invited him to reach down and slip off her panties. Once they too were off, she grabbed his cock and pressed it against her damp mound. Jonathan needed no urging to press deep inside of her, holding her tight as he pulled back and then forward again and again. In no time at all, a tidal wave washed over both of them as they shared small, but enjoyable orgasms.

"That," Jonathan said in a breathless voice as he still held her against him, the palm of his hands cupped around her breasts, "was great."

"As quickies go," Maggie agreed, "that wasn't bad. But I was really sort of hoping for something a little better than a quickie."

"Oh," Jonathan said as he released his hold on her, his feeling of exhilaration replaced by one of having disappointed her.

"Don't feel bad, baby," the redhead said as she again turned in his arms and gave him a little kiss. "Just think of that as the appetizer, something to wet the appetite. We still have to get to the main entrée."

A smile returned to his face as she brushed her hand along his cheek. Her other hand slipped down and closed around his now softened cock. It was far from dead, but would need at least a little recuperative time before he was ready to go again. And something Jonathan had mentioned back in the bar have her an idea on how to spend that time.

"You mentioned back at the bar that one of the ways you earned money during college was giving massages," Maggie said as she slipped out of his embrace and took a few steps toward the bed.

"Among other things," he replied, wondering why she suddenly brought that back up.

"Well you any good at it?" she asked, a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Damn good," Jonathan proudly beamed, now knowing exactly what she wanted.

-=-=-=-

Less than fifteen minutes later, Jonathan was proving just how good he actually was with his hands. At first, Maggie was a little hesitant in actually disrobing on front of the twenty-one-year-old. Her body, while in pretty good shape for her age, certainly wasn't the one he had grown up watching on the television screen. She needn't have worried, she soon learned, because the only things he had to say about her body were totally complimentary.

It turned out that Jonathan actually had a lot of experience as far as viewing the bodies of older women, at least partially clad ones. Working at a local health spa, he'd quickly become a favorite of many of the steady customers. Maggie didn't find that hard to believe. If you were going to have a man's hands all over you, then why not have them belong to someone young and cute. Especially if, and he was certainly proving it true, he was quite skilled with those hands.

"So tell me, Jonathan," Maggie said as she laid her head on the pillow while her masseur worked on the small of her back, "is a good massage all that you gave all those women who came to your table?"

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean?" he replied, trying to sound innocent.

"Oh come on," she laughed, "don't tell me none of them were ever in the market for a happy ending?"

Maggie paused to wait for an answer, then when none was forthcoming she added, "And don't tell me you don't know what a happy ending is."

"I know what a happy ending is," he said as he worked his way down to the top of her cheeks.

"And..."

"Okay, it happened a few times," he finally admitted.

"Really," Maggie said, a touch of excitement in her voice, "how did it happen?"

"The woman was a professor at the university, not in any of my classes, but she knew I had been a student there," he replied. "She kept directing me to the area between her legs and how it needed special attention. It finally got so much attention she had an orgasm."

"Very nice," Maggie noted as those same hands applied themselves to a little special attention of her own. "Did you ever run into her at school afterwards?"

"Yes, but she acted like we'd never met before," he said. "I think it was a sort of secret fantasy she had and after it was over, she wanted to make believe it hadn't really happened."

"Any of the women ever do anything for you?" Maggie asked.

"One of them gave me a blow job," he said, "but I didn't know her and she never came back a second time. I think she might've been visiting someone in town."

"Was she any good at it?"

"Is there such a thing as a bad blow job?"

"I guess not," Maggie laughed, "at least not from what most men tell me."

"Could you turn over?" Jonathan asked.

As she did, she could feel his eyes locked on her breasts. It was a reaction she got from male fans of all ages, and a few female ones too she had to admit. Of course none of them got a view like Jonathan was getting now.

To her surprise, he tried to keep a professional detached manner, hard as that was when you just fucked the woman who is lying naked in front of you. Spreading the baby oil Maggie had lent him from her toilet all over her breasts, he tried very hard not to show a reaction on his face as he slipped his hands under her large mounds. He only partially succeeded.

Tilting her head to the side and glancing between his legs, Maggie smiled as she saw he failed miserably in preventing a reaction from that area. His cock was once more hard, straining against the pants he had pulled back up after their encounter. As eager as she was to take advantage of that little, or not so little, fact, Maggie was enjoying the massage too much to stop it right now. Ten minutes from now would be soon enough.

"Besides," she laughed silently to herself as Jonathan's fingers rubbed against her nipples, "don't they say that anticipation makes the cock grow harder, or something like that."

But it turned out that as much as he was trying to be professional, ten minutes was five minutes more than Jonathan could bring himself to wait. To Maggie's surprise, and delight, she felt his fingers brushing against her lightly haired mound too often to be accidental and the matter was settled once and for all as she felt two fingers working their way past her fold to the sugar walls beyond.

"Oh yes," she purred, her eyes still closed as she concentrated on the sensation.

Pleased with her reaction, Jonathan began to move his fingers, lubricated by the baby oil, deeper and faster in side of her. Maggie's reaction was immediate as she opened her eyes to find that he was no standing right by her head. Never one to let opportunity slip by unanswered, the actress reached out and pulled down the zipper of his slacks. From there it only took a moment to reach in and pull out his very erect cock. Not missing a beat, Jonathan picked up on what she was doing and moved close enough for her to wrap her mouth once more around his cock.

"Fuck!" Jonathan exclaimed as the wetness of her mouth felt even better than it had before.

Maggie greedily took his entire length into her mouth, undaunted by his size. If there was one talent that a good actress had to have, even if it wasn't on her resume, it was how to give a first class cocksucking.

She was also aware that it was too easy to bring a young man like Jonathan to climax, their brief earlier tryst a case in point. This time she resolved to go slower, to really make sure that both of them enjoyed every minute of it. So, after bringing him as close to the edge as she dared, she let his cock slip from her mouth and moved on down to his balls.

Now hanging her head off the bed, Maggie moved between his legs and licked his balls from the underside, taking them one at a time into her mouth in an act that was called curiously enough tea bagging. She didn't know if Jonathan had ever heard the term before, but she was pretty certain that he was enjoying it.

"Maybe you should get out of those clothes," Maggie suggested as she pulled her head out from between his legs.

Jonathan was quick to reply, setting what had to be a personal best for getting undressed. Sitting up on the side of the bed, Maggie took a moment to give his naked body the once over. On a scale of one to ten, she'd happily give him an eight at least. The few men that she gave a higher score than that usually turned out to be incredibly narcissistic or usually gay.

Taking him by the hands and pulling him close to her, Maggie kissed him warmly on the mouth. By the second kiss he had his tongue in her mouth, rubbing against hers and exploring the inner recesses. From that point on it was all almost automatic.

His hands closed around her breasts, squeezing them softly and playing with the wide nipples. Lowering his head to the boobs a million teenage boys had jacked off to, Jonathan closed his mouth around the dark circle capping the closest one, tickling it with his tongue and nibbling it lightly with his teeth. A practice he repeated on its counterpart before burying his face in the deep valley between them, lifting her heavy mounds and pressing them against the sides of his face. Then it was back to worshiping them again, one at a time and then both at once.

"You're pretty good with that tongue of yours on my tits," Maggie said, a touch of appreciation in her tone, "is there anywhere else that you're good with it?"

Jonathan didn't have to be a rocket scientist not to immediately know where the 'anywhere else' that Maggie implied was. As if to erase any possible doubt, Maggie was shifting her position on the bed, slipping a pillow under her ass and spreading her legs as far apart as she could.

Jonathan didn't have a great deal of experience going down on a woman, in fact, aside from the three women on his massage table, his entire sexual history had been limited to four girls, two of whom he had performed this particular act on. In the case of the other two, their encounters had taken place in the back seat of his car where limited space had precluded any attempt to get comfortable enough to try.

Still, as his mother used to tell him, although he was sure she never meant it to apply in this case; you can only fail if you don't try. With that in mind, he got down on his knees and buried his head between Maggie's legs.

"Not bad, not bad at all," Maggie thought after a few minutes as she enjoyed a warm blanket spreading out across her body. "Not great, but nothing I'd kick a man out of bed for."

The compliment she gave him on his ability was more nicely worded of course, one that encouraged him to try even harder. By the time he finished twenty minutes later, the fifty-two-year-old was actually pleased.

As a reward she gave him the deepest kiss yet, savoring the taste of her own arousal on his lips. It was hardly the first time she'd done so, or for that matter compared it to other women. Not all the producers and directors in Hollywood were men, or straight.

"Now's the time for us to get down to some serious fucking," Maggie announced, a touch of the wicked in her voice.

Her hands resting on his chest, Maggie guided Jonathan back to the bed and onto his back. Climbing over him and with her back to him so that her legs now straddled his body, she began to lower herself until the head of his cock rested against her pussy. She applied just enough pressure against it to spread open her passage, easing him inside of her an inch or two, wrapping the moist walls of her womanhood around his flesh.

"Ohhhhh," Jonathan moaned as he felt her warmth engulf him.

A warmth that spread out across both of their bodies as Maggie continued to lower herself until he was deep inside of her. She paused a long moment, lingering to savoring the sensation. Then, slowly at first, she lifted herself a bit, then dropped back down. She continued to do so, each repetition longer in length and intensity. In no time at all she had worked up a solid rhythm, sending euphoric ripples racing though the two of them.

Jonathan, by this time, had a firm grim on her body, one hand on her waist, holding her steady and the other massaging her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples, unable to ignore the erect tips that had captivated him for so many years. Maggie leaned back as far as she could, continuing to glide up and down his cock, whole at the same time bringing her head close enough to his to share once more a kiss.

She went on a while longer, feeling his body react to her actions, his cock growing even harder inside of her. Sweat ran down the valley between her breasts as well as the small of her back, a condition mirrored quite similarly on Jonathan. Soft moans spilled from her lips, matching those uttered by the younger man, mixing together to form a chorus of pleasure.

Pausing on a downward stroke, Maggie braced herself and changed position. Turning her body all the way around, she now faced him and returned to her earlier motion. Her large mounds bounced freely as Jonathan slipped his hands under the cheeks of her ass, lifting her after each downward thrust and adding his energy to her own.

Maggie draped her body over his, letting him pick up the majority of the effort as she brought her mouth to his, her tongue pressing deep inside. Her arms wrapped around his torso, shortening his strokes but increasing their intensity. She could feel the fires burning within her, and from the warmth of his skin against hers knew he felt them too.

"Oh yeah, baby," she whispered into his ear, "fuck me, fuck me harder. Remember all those times you watched me on TV, then went to bed and jerked off imagining this."

That sudden thought inspired Jonathan to even greater heights. He slammed their bodies together, the force of his onslaught bringing them even closer to the edge. No further words were needed, Maggie knew they both were too far gone to stop now. Not that either of them could ever imagining doing so.

She could feel his body tensing beneath her as he tried to hold back just a while longer. It took all her strength to find her voice, managing to beg him to just hold on a few moments longer, that she was almost there.

And then the moment was upon both of them as they exploded in each other's arms. Maggie could feel the warmth of his eruption inside of her, its wetness acting like a match to a pool of gasoline as it splattered against the walls of her sex.

"Oh God, oh God," she cried, each repetition louder and more urgent than the last. "Oh, My God!!"

Her sense of bliss was overwhelming, every fiber of her body ripping with orgasmic intensity. Again and again, even as he spent the last of his fervor, Jonathan drove his cock as far inside of her as it would go, holding her body tight against him, sharing their mutual climax.

-=-=-=-

"Oh baby, that was unbelievable, the best I can remember for a long time," Maggie said long minutes later as she rested her tired body across his chest, "and I'm not just saying that."

Jonathan wasn't sure he really believed her, but the broad smile on his face said he enjoyed hearing it nevertheless. Someone once said that women were like fine wine, they just got better with age. He now heartily believed that.

Maggie was about to say something else when a loud, urgent knocking at the door cut her short. Annoyed at the interruption, her first reaction was to ignore it. It was only when she heard Roy's voice on the other side of the door calling her name that she finally relented and rose to answer the summons.

"The hotel had better be on fire," Maggie said as she climbed off the bed and look around for something to wrap around her naked form.

Deciding that a sheet would be too large and she wasn't in the mood to gather up her scattered clothing or go in search of a towel from the bathroom, Maggie walked to the door still naked, opening it just enough to stick her head out.

"Is there something wrong, Roy?" she asked, looking out into the corridor to see if there was anyone with him.

"Wrong my darling?" he said. "No, nothing's wrong. In fact, this might be the most right day I've had in a very long time."

Maggie wondered if her friend might be drunk. A glance into the hallway told her that his latest boy-toy was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't understand," Maggie said, still keeping the door only partly opened and between them. "Did something happen between you and your friend?"

"Who? Oh Raymond, forget about him," Roy said, dismissing him with a wave of his hand. "I sent him on his way long ago."

"You sent him on his way?" she asked, thinking that greatly out of character for Roy.

"He didn't seem that important after I got the call from Doug Griffin."

"Doug Griffin," Maggie repeated, thinking she'd heard that name somewhere before.

"Doug Griffin, from Pentagram Pictures," he explained.

"That's great," Maggie said, humoring him and wondering why it mattered so much to him. "You can tell me all about it when we go to the Costume Competition." she added as she tried to close the door.

"But I haven't told you the best part," Roy said urgently, stopping the door with his hand. "They want us to play a part in the film. Doug tried calling you too, but you told the switchboard to hold any calls."

"A cameo?" Maggie asked, glancing back over her shoulder for a second at Jonathan and remembering their conversation at the bar.

"No, not a cameo," Roy went on, "we're going to have actual parts, playing the older versions of our characters. After all, the show was about time travel, wasn't it?"

"All of us," Maggie asked, the surprise in her voice clear. "Steve and Tommy Butler too?"

"Well they definitely want Steve, I talked to him on the phone a half hour ago," he answered. "Tommy they're not so sure about. When they contacted him, he immediately started making all kinds of conditions and contract demands. I was told that they had a contingency plan, if they couldn't get one of us, to have one of the characters killed off in the years since our last episode. It looks like our Mr. Butler might have just volunteered himself for that role."

"I don't believe it," Maggie exclaimed, sharing in his excitement and letting the door open wider. By the time she remembered she wasn't alone, or even dressed, Roy had already taken that as an invitation and stepped inside.

"Oh my," Roy said in an amused tone when he saw that she was standing there in the nude, "My oh my," he repeated when he saw the equally nude young man sitting up on the bed. "Mr. Hill, nice to see you again," he said, "very nice indeed." he added as he got a good look at the package between his legs.

"The movie, Roy," Maggie said in a hard tone, drawing his attention back to her "you said something about an announcement."

"Oh yes," he said, turning back to her. "They want us downstairs at eight-thirty for the press conference."

A glance at the clock told her she still had a few hours until then.

"Oh my God!" Maggie exclaimed, her mind trying to adjust to the news by focusing on the mundane. What am I going to wear?"

"Hopefully something more than you're wearing now," Roy chuckled. "But then again, you'd certainly give the fans a treat with what you have on now."

Maggie just gave him a familiar look of mock scorn and his smile grew broader.

"Whatever you decide to wear I'm sure you'll look lovely," he finally said, "but you have a few hours to decide. I've obviously interrupted something here so now that I've done my duty and told you the news, why don't you go back and finish what you were doing."

"Well actually, we were ..."

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,137 Followers