An Unconventional Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

"Finished?" Roy said with a smile, completing the sentence for her. "Nonsense, the boy is still standing."

Maggie glanced back at Jonathan, now beside the bed, and wondered if Roy was referring to the state of his cock, which was indeed standing or his general condition. Either way, the notion made her grin.

"Now, you listened to the Professor," Roy said, sounding much like the character he played on the series, "and go back to bed and take care of things proper. I'll see you at six for dinner, no make that seven, a job worth doing is worth doing well."

Maggie knew from long experience that when Roy got into his "Professor" mode, there was no arguing with him. Luckily, she didn't want to.

"Oh, and Mr. Hill," the older man said as he turned his attention to the younger, who was now standing naked by the bed, "I have to say that while I think that most people might find your interview style somewhat unconventional to say the very least, I on the other hand heartily approve of it."

With that, he exited the room.

"That almost sounded like an order," Jonathan said as he moved closer to Maggie.

"I think it was," Maggie replied as she also closed the distance.

"Well my mother always told me that you should always follow the orders of your elders," he added.

"Oh, and am I one of your elders?"

"A very beautiful one," he answered as his arms closed around her.

"And you have to do anything I say?" she asked, pulling her to him.

"Anything you say," he replied as they kissed, their naked bodies pressing against each other.

"Even if I want..." she said into his ear, her voice dropping to barely a whisper.

"Oh you're wicked," Jonathan grinned.

"No, just horny," Maggie smiled back.

"Yes, even if you want that," he answered as he kissed her again.

As they moved back onto the bed, Maggie considered that it all likelihood; she was going to be very late for her dinner date with Roy, even at seven. As she felt Jonathan's mouth against her breasts once more, she was sure that Roy would more than understand.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers