All Comments on 'An Unethical Proposal Ch. 03'

by LustyWolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Details Aside, Wonderful!

I love it! But please get shutter and shudder straight. So many writers make that silly mistake. Shutter - to close off, as a window, with shutters. Shudder - to shake or shiver with emotions such as fear, excitement or passion. 'I'm surprised a writer as good as LustyWolf would make such an error. Others take note. Putting that aside, this is a great story. It surprised me though, that Clair would take her brother to a nude beach, and publicly undress him - and herself - in front of even a few people who knew them. Even with his needful condition, it might make people suspect something could be going on between them. Jenny might have waited until Clair was with Billy to see how his sister took the rather obvious come-on. How long, also, before Dr. Jan decides to give Billy a more personal treatment? She must envy Clair, and the wonderful tonguing times he describes giving his sister.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
I wouldn't have expected to be so pleased to have been so wrong in my assumptions.

After reading Chapter 1, I was under the impression that the twins hadn't actually had full-blown sex. Man, am I glad that I was wrong! In Chapter 2, you revealed that there was more going on than her simply masturbating him. With Chapter 3, I was surprised and elated that they were truly sexual partners. And now I'm both looking forward to seeing the culmination of this series and sorry to see it end. I'd much rather see it as a launching of a contemporary continuation of the twins story, not to mention the sexual tension that seems to be building with the psychiatrist. Are we going to find out that she's somehow related to the twins? Is she also seeing Clair as a patient, and reading Clair's point of view of what's transpired between her and her brother? I look forward to having those remaining questions answered, and I hope you'll consider writing even more with the characters you've introduced to us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

This story is so erotic and pleasing. Excellent job. Your fictional girl is so fucking sexy I can feel her hands on my cockalocka!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 9 years ago
Great Story

Looking foreword to the next chapter to this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

You have a good hand for writing . enjoyed ur story, but I think its time to continue it both with his physc and his sister. I'm sure you'll do it justice. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is one of the better brother/sister stories I have read.

And I have been reading porn for quite a few years. I hope that it ends well. Thank you for writing. Bfreetorun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous