An Unethical Proposal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come see me when you're healed, Billy." Jenny said, as she smiled and sashayed away. I watched as she walked down the beach toward Dirk-the-Jerk, the lobes of her ass rising and falling with the rhythm of her step. My cock signaled it's approval. 'Did that just happen?' I asked myself under my breath. Did Jenny, the same Jenny I've fantasized about back in high school, just ask me to link up with her once I've healed? For a moment, I felt smug. Then, my smugness waned as I thought better of Jenny's offer. She wanted me to wait until I was healed. What did that mean? I wasn't worthy until these casts came off? She didn't want to deal with a broken man, not even a temporarily broken man? Just how interested in me was she? Clair, was nursing me, and sucking my cock. Why did I need the likes of Jenny? I thought, as I watched Clair come out of the lake.

"What did Jenny want?" She asked as she grabbed her towel and started drying her hair.

"Me." I said, my smugness returned.

"Yeah, right!" Clair said, sarcastically and then threw her towel on my stiffening member.

I didn't reply to Clair, but I thought about my one word answer that evoked a stir in Clair. I don't know why I felt it important to make Clair jealous of Jenny. It just felt like the thing to do at that moment. Was I already getting too emotionally deep with Clair that I felt the need to make it known that other women desired me? I shook these thoughts off and turned my attention back to Clair. "What's next? I'm getting burnt out here and we failed to bring any sunblock."

Let's go into town, I want to go bikini shopping. Going clothes shopping was not something I relished, even for myself, let along as a sidekick. But, I didn't want to go home yet to that god-dammed recliner, and there was not much else I could do in my current state. If I had to go clothes shopping with someone, at least bikini shopping might prove interesting, I thought.

"Sure, why not?" I said, as Clair already started getting dressed and packing us up from the beach.

On the ride into town, Clair mentioned she wanted two bikinis, one Dad would approve of and one Dad would definitely not approve of.

"Why do you care? You're nineteen, Dad is not going to tell you how to dress."

"I'm not ready to walk around almost naked in front of Dad, Billy. Sorry that's a little too much."

"So you're going to hide one of the bikinis from him?"

"Not hide, but only wear when he's not around. He doesn't go through my things. It's a female thing, Billy, you'd never understand."

"What, that you don't want Dad ogling you?"

"I'm not worried about Dad ogling. I just don't want him to think I'm..."

"What, that you're a slut?"

"Jesus, Billy. It's not that simple."

I let it drop, I knew how she felt. Clair's recent sexual awakening not withstanding, she wanted Dad to respect her, it was important to her.

As I limped with my crutches into the woman's clothing store, I hoped they had a place I could sit near the dressing rooms, I was getting tired. My first day out of the house since coming home from the hospital was taxing. The sales woman, a good looking twenty-something, saw us come in and immediately came over to me and asked if she could get me a chair.

"Oh, yes please, thank you."

She set the chair near the dressing room and Clair helped me take a seat. The store was one of those small boutique clothing stores, and the sales woman was no doubt the proprietor. Being summer, the place was filled with swimsuits and skimpy summer dresses.

"What can I help you with today?" The sales woman asked Clair as she sized her body type and coloration up.

"I'm here for two bikinis, one not quite over the top, and one definitely over the top," Clair said, with a scrunch of her nose and a twinkle in her eye.

Sales-woman smiled knowingly and said, "Let's see...I think I have just what you're looking for."

She went to the racks and pulled a handful of swimsuits off and handed them to Clair. Clair disappeared into the dressing room. I could see her legs under the curtain as she stripped out of her clothes.

Clair soon came out in a stunning black two piece swimsuit, with gold stitching. I wouldn't call it a bikini per se, but she looked hot in it. She twirled in front of me and said, "What-ya think?"

"Sexy, but classy," I answered. "Is that the Dad one?"

"It might be. I still a few more of this type to try on," Clair said, as she headed back into the dressing room.

Next, she came out in a blue and white two piece, again just short of what I would call a bikini. This one evoked yachting, she looked like she could be a first mate.

"I like this one too," she said, as she stood with her head turned around, looking at her butt in the mirror just outside the dressing room.

Clair tried on a few more of those, "safe", "Dad approved", bikinis but none looked as good as those first two. Then she came out in the skimpiest of string bikinis I've ever seen on a woman, in real life, anyways. It was red and had triangles held together by strings for the top. Clair's breasts look like they were popping out of all sides, but yet, it didn't look awkward on her, like it was too small for her. The bottom piece had a front triangle that just fit over her pussy perfectly. The back was connected to the front with strings and covered most of her ass, with just a hint of ass lobe out the bottom.

"What-ya think of this one?" Clair sounded excited and wore a sexy grin as she showed off her almost nakedness adorned with a few triangles.

"That's hot Clair. Damn, you're a sexy thing." I felt a surge withing my loins.

Next, Clair came out in a thong bikini. The top concealed more of her breasts, but the bottom piece left little to the imagination. Clair's ass was fully exposed, save for the thin piece of material going up her crack. She picked up some color a the nude beach earlier, and her ass looked like two halves of a sun blushed honeydew melon- good enough to eat.

"You're going to love this one Billy," she said, as she offered her ass to me. The sales woman, looked over and smiled, she thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend, no doubt. I'm sure she would have been shocked to find out Clair was my sister. The surge in my loins signaled an approval as my fingers ached to touch her beautiful round lobes, cleaved by a narrow thong.

"Which one do you like the best?" Clair asked me.

"I could go with either one Clair. Which one makes you feel the sexiest?"

"I think the red string one flatters my shape more."

And so, Clair purchased the black classy, Dad safe, two piece, and the red string bikini.

When we got home Clair announced she wanted to take a shower to wash the sweat of the day off.

"I wish I could join you, Sis. I'm sweaty and my arms and leg itch." I said, sadly looking at the casts on my arms and leg.

"I'll give you a bed bath after I shower, Billy. Here, let me get you set up in your bed for your bath before I jump in the shower."

Clair stripped my bed and then put several large beach size towels down on it. She stripped my shorts off me before she helped me into the bed and propped up my head with some pillows before disappearing down the hall to her bathroom. I was exhausted from our day out at Dead Man's Lake. Only a few days home from the hospital, my body was still bruised and sore all over, and I was weak. I heard her shower start, and that's all I remember, until I felt something warm and wet at my crotch.

I must have dozed off while Clair was showering. As I came too, Clair was naked and she was straddled on my left leg. I could feel her moist crotch on my leg as she washed my balls and cock. Her hair and skin was wet, and she smelled of fresh shower.

"Hi, that feels good," I said groggily. "And you've got me hard already."

"You were hard when I came in after my shower.

She rinsed the washcloth several times and made sure all the soap was off my cock. "I don't like soap in my mouth," she said with a sly smile. My cock pulsed with anticipation.

"I wish you could wash under my casts Clair, it's starting to itch in there. The Doc told me it would start itching a few weeks in, and it would get worse as time went on. I think it's starting early."

"Poor baby, I wish I could help you with that, but I can only take care of your exposed skin," she said with a sad pout, as she continued to massage my cock with the wet washcloth.

When satisfied with the cleanliness of my crotch, she moved up to wash my abdomen, pecs, and armpits. She then washed my neck and face. It felt good to get the days sweat and grime off. When she finished with my head, she moved down to wash my left foot.

Clair washed my left leg and then back to my groin where she had started. When she finished, she grabbed a towel and dried me, starting with my head and ending with my groin. My cock surged as she massaged it with the towel. After she dried me, she got up from the bed. She stood at the foot of my bed and used the towel to dry her hair. She then proceeded to comb her hair out. I took great pleasure watching her administer to her hair, her everyday routine, but this time, naked in front of me. It gave me a warm feeling down to my bones knowing she was comfortable enough to do anything and everything naked and unshielded in front of me.

"What are you looking at?" she wondered as I stared with a smile on my face while she combed her hair.

"You. You're so beautiful Clair. I'm overwhelmed."

"You're silly," she said, blushing, and not knowing how to take that compliment.

She left my room to put away the wash and rinse basins, and the towels. The warm glow withing me sustained me until she returned.

Clair reentered my room and came to the foot of my bed. She bent down and started kissing my left foot gently and softly. She slowly kissed her way up my shin until she climbed on my bed and straddled my left foot. She ground her pussy lips onto the top of my foot, and stared lustfully into my eyes. She leaned over and continued kissing her way up my leg. As she inched her way north, she slid her pussy lips and ground her clit along my leg; she paused only long enough to kiss new territory, and then inch closer to the pole she intended to conquer.

When she arrived, she breathed heavily on my balls and then began to lick them. She took her left hand and started gently stroking my hardness.

"Ohhh...Clair...aahaaa...your hands...I love the feeling of your hands on my cock,"

All she could do was moan a knowing moan as she devoured my balls. After a few precious moments, she stopped licking my balls and straddled my left knee and ground her clit there while she stroked my cock slowly and seductively with both hands. She stared at me lustfully all the while she kneaded my cock with her hands.

"You like the way my hands feel on you. Don't you, Billy?"

"I love it, Clair. It's to die for."

"Better than my mouth?"

"Not better. Your mouth was wonderful this morning. I love everything about you Clair. I just happen to love the way your hands work their magic. Do I have to have a favorite?"

Clair just smiled and leaned over and started blowing air lightly from her mouth onto my balls still wet with her saliva. She blew lightly and kissed the valley of skin between my balls and my cock. She slowly made her way up the underside of my cock kissing and blowing air on the wet skin as she went up. When she reached the tip, she licked it as it danced in the air looking for a place to land. She teased the tip for a long minute or two. She licked the tip of my cock lightly with only the tip of her tongue, darting and teasing it while my member ached for her full mouth. Then, she took my member into her mouth and swallowed all the way down the shaft in one gulp.

"Ohhh...Jesus...Clair...Damn...that feels so fucking good," I hissed.

She sucked my cock in slow motion, she was in no hurry.

After a moment or two she left my cock and started kissing her way up my abdomen to my pecs and neck. When she reached my mouth we lock lips for what seemed like forever. Our tongues danced as our mouths got to know one another at yet a whole new level. The sisterly-romantic-sexual-bliss I experienced with that kiss was beyond anything I could have imagined. My mind was in uncharted territory. My brain grew new pathways, new synapses with each passing second of that kiss.

Clair broke our kiss and climbed up over my head and lowered her pussy to my waiting eager mouth. I inhaled her musk deeply as my tongue made contact. I dove deep into her folds as she ground down on my mouth. I searched for new territory within her heaven sent vagina. When I surfaced, she moved her clit to my mouth and ground it in a circular motion as she moaned and moaned. I wanted so much to move my fingers to her pussy as I sucked her clit, I wanted to explore her insides, but I couldn't move them in my casts. I lapped and lapped at her cunt until she began to quake and quiver. She shuttered and let out an orgasmic cry as her breath drew short and her body weakened.

She moved off my face and down my body until she lay on my chest and resumed kissing me. She licked her love juice off my face as she moved her crotch to mine. She gingerly moved her pussy lips so they were straddling the underside of my hard cock pressed between my belly and her snatch. She started softly grinding her cunt on my cock, slowly sliding her lips up and down the length of it.

She looked me deep in the eye, and with the most sincere, sympathetic look one human could give another she said, "Should we?"

I couldn't have stopped us for anything. There was no going back at that point, the deed was all but done. To stop then would have been guilty without the crime. To stop at that moment, would have been the crime.

"We have to," was all I said.

And with that, she inched her pussy lips up to the head of my cock. Her petals engulfed my head and she rocked on it while looking lustfully into my eyes. She was wet with desire. She reached between her legs to guide me in, and then, our lives changed, irreversibly forever, as she slid down my shaft.

Clair and I lay connected, but still, for a long moment, and then she ground her clit into my pelvic bone and rocked gently back and forth.

"Oh Billy...," she breathed.

She moved up my shaft slowly, all the while her eyes never left mine. At the top, she hesitated, enjoying the moment, then she slid down to her hilt and ground it against my pelvic bone again.

Her will weakened as tremors shook her frame, and her orgasm approached.

"Don't cum inside me Billy," Clair could barely utter, her breath short, and husky. "Rhythm..." her voice trailed as she shuttered again. I knew she wasn't on the pill, and I was bare as the day I was born.

She rose again to my apex and down, and up, and then she shuttered. Her head went back, eyes closed, she moaned the song of ages.

After she was quenched, she pulled off me and moved her head to the center of my universe. She tongued her juices off my cock and then took me deep.

"Oh Clair...," I breathed.

I filled her, and she swallowed my seed.

****************

That was all I could write. That was the story of how Clair and I started having sex ten years ago. I was emotionally high. I was happy Jan asked me to write my story. It gave me a feeling of immense satisfaction, not only finishing what I thought I couldn't even start, but replaying in my mind the events that led up to that day that Clair and I went all the way.

I hit save on the file and attached it to an email and sent it to Jan. The next day, I have an appointment with her. I hoped I allowed enough time for her to read it. I was sure she'd enjoy this chapter.

To be continued...

12