An Unexpected Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allison, you fucking...WASP! If you're not...careful, this wet Chinese cunt is...going to...cum all over your face! I MEAN IT!"

"Yes! I would love that. DO IT, Lin! Please do it! Let me make you cum!"

"So...cl...close...!"

"Just let it happen! I want to see your orgasm face! I want to feel your pussy when it's throbbing! Cum for me, Lin...!"

"Oh, Allison, I'm...cumming...NOW...!"

And she did-with an exquisite series of almost animal grunts. Eyes squeezed shut, teeth gritting. "Uhhh...Uh...Uh..." And she actually came, like ejaculated! Her pussy juice trickled out, and I took it into my mouth. She tasted dark, slightly salty... and...delightful!

Then right out of nowhere, in the middle of Lin's spasms, I began to cum myself! All of the excitement: Lin's rubbing my clit, the thrill of watching and experiencing her in such ecstasy-it all suddenly became just too much and put me over the edge along with her. It was a big giant orgasm that grabbed me like a tidal wave. And when Lin realized what was happening it added to her own sensations.

"Oh God, Lin... Oh god...oh god...oh..." I cried with a shudder. "Goddam you..."

"Alli...Allison, are you cu...cumming?"

"Oh, yes...yes...! I am sooo cumming!"

"I think I...might be... some more!"

"Yes...oh hell yes... Do it...do it..."

"Wow! That's a fantastic story," Andrea said, as she refilled both our wine glasses. We were sitting in her kitchen this time-and she had been hanging on my every word. "I especially liked the part where Lin placed your hand on her wet pussy."

"I'm a little embarrassed, but I just had to tell somebody," I said. "And you're not my little sister anymore; you're my best friend. If I can't confide in you..."

"Don't be silly. Of course you can. Besides, that story is sooo sexy!"

"I was still afraid you might be offended- the lesbian business and all..."

"Are you nuts? I'm sitting here listening and getting all wet!"

"Seriously?"

"Would you like me to come around there so you can feel your little sister's pussy?"

That made me feel relieved, but there was something that was still nagging at me. And, after another sip of my wine, I continued on:

"Andy?"

"Yes?"

"I was just wondering how you knew about that place so well-I mean knew it well enough so you could recommend it? It's not your ordinary spa, to say the least."

Andrea said nothing.

"What?" I asked.

Still no answer.

"Andrea, what are you hiding? I know you; you're hiding something."

Finally she said, "Oh, all right. This Lin person. Her tattoo-it was on her right ass cheek, wasn't it? A tiny heart."

"Yes, I already told you where... Omigod! No I didn't!"

Andrea just smiled and took another sip of her wine.

12