All Comments on 'An Unexpected Friend'

by Annointed_In_Snake_Oil

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
michael709michael709almost 7 years ago
Not a bad start

I have to say, I liked your story and for being a little short it was still a good read. Besides maybe re-reading to fix a few of your grammatical errors, I would suggest slowing down on the story. Rather than having them just jump on to each other the first time hanging out, have them take a few dates or something so that they can develop more relatable feeling with the readers. Trust me, im not a professional so I'm more saying what i think would help you. For sure though, you should keep writing and if you want a few good story examples, try to find the author WhiskeyIsGood. I think that's the correct name! Hope to see a continuation soon! :)

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Sexy start

Who can resist a beautiful woman with either set of equipment. Is there going to be more?

300bowler300300bowler300almost 7 years ago
WELL DONE

LOVE THE THOUGHTS OF WHAT MIGHT BECOMING FOR THESE TWO...! BETTY jo xoxo

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years ago
Well done.

Perhaps I scanned the story too quickly, but I didn't notice the errors previously mentioned. Nonetheless, we'll done, although I do agree with the earlier assessment that you moved too quickly to bed. But, what's done is done. Now, if you decide to pursue this story, you can develop their characters better. You're off to a good start.

Floydman1Floydman1almost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I thought that this was one of the better stories on here. Good character development, they're fairly realistic people, and I didn't see any grammatical errors. Of course, I wasn't looking for them, that's not why I read stuff here. :) I want to see more of these two!

Consider this positive feedback.

HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 7 years ago
Great first story

I enjoyed your story. You started out taking it slow and easy and although you sped up at the end a bit too much, it was still quite enjoyable and left me wanting more on these characters. I also read your bio and that you're exploring your sexuality through writing. I hope your writing helps you in this endeavor and that we all get to vicariously enjoy through your exploration.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 7 years ago
Let me lend my voice to the rest in support of this story.

Well done! Your characters are engaging, your situation believable, it works nicely. I hope there is a second chapter, I think we all are wondering what her pussy feels like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnointed_In_Snake_Oil@Annointed_In_Snake_Oil
~Snake-bitten~ None of the people in my stories are real. Most of them are simply aspects of myself that I have incorporated into characters. All of the characters within my stories are of legal age. This is merely me exploring my sexuality and my fantasies.