An Unexpected Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay broke the kiss after a minute or two and asked, "Are you sure you want this?"

I nodded, and she stood up. In silence, she led me by the hand to her bedroom. This room was full of deep reds and soft lighting. Kay turned to face me in front of her king-size bed. She took off her shirt, exposing her breasts again. I could see her nipples were at attention already.

"I'm not that experienced, Sandra. No one has ever touched me below the waist."

With trembling hands, she unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down. She had on a pair of gray boxer briefs, which she also pushed down, finally revealing her secret to me.

She was aroused, and from my guess her full size was about seven inches. It was girthy as well, and seeing it made me incredibly wet. My sexuality has always been rather ambiguous. I'm sure there's probably a precise label out there for me, but honestly, it's never mattered enough to warrant that much effort. I want what I want, and right now, I wanted Kay's thick cock in my mouth.

I stepped towards her eagerly, but she raised her hands to stop me. "Ah-ah. Your turn." she said with a wicked smile. I smirked, and pulled off my shirt, letting it drop to the floor. I did the same with my bra and jeans. Pushing down my panties, I stepped out of them as they slid down my legs. I saw Kay lick her lips as she looked me over. My breasts were a little smaller than hers, but not by much. We were a contrast to each other; Kay was fair where I had olive skin, her hair light where mine was dark.

We came together then, and kissed a slow kiss, drinking each other in as we did so. Feeling her skin against mine was so much more pleasing than a t-shirt. I could feel her hard shaft pressing into my groin, reminding me of what I wanted. I pushed Kay down gently, so that she was sitting on the edge of her bed. I kissed my way down her neck and chest, making a quick stop at her cute little buds before continuing downward. Crouching now, I licked my way from the base of her shaft to the head, before taking it into my mouth.

As awkward as I am socially, you wouldn't think I'd have much luck in bed, but you would be wrong in thinking that. I love giving head. I love pleasing my partner, in every way imaginable. As I bobbed my head, swirling my tongue while I sucked Kay's cock, I could tell I was accomplishing my goal. She let out a moan. "Mmmm. God, Sandra, that feels so fucking good." I started going a little faster, making sure to take the entirety of her length in. Her hands were on the back of my head, and I knew she wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh God, Sandra! I'm going to cum!" I felt her cock harden in my mouth, and a spurting sensation hit the back of my throat. I swallowed her cum greedily as she held my head down, letting out whimpering squeals of pleasure. As her orgasm ended, I felt her grip on me subside, and she fell back on the bed. I relaxed my jaw and let her cock slide out of my mouth.

"Oh my god, Sandra. I've never felt anything like that." she said, breathlessly. I licked her cock clean, and gave it one last kiss, before I crawled my way up and over her.

Lowering my lips to her ear, I replied,

"Just wait until you feel my pussy."

12