An Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil awoke and watched Kate sleep for a while, he enjoyed the look on her face, he was happy that she was happy. Kate woke up 10 minutes after Neil.

"Good morning Kate" said Neil.

"Good morning Neil" said Kate as she kissed him.

Neil returned the kiss and asked if Kate wanted to take a shower before breakfast. While Kate was showering Neil made French toast and coffee.

"What are you doing later on today?" asked Neil.

"I have to go to work at one of the local accounting firms, I work as a part time secretary there" answered Kate.

"What is the firm's name?" asked Neil.

"Ross & Gary" answered Kate.

Neil made sure to kiss Kate before she left his car to go back to her apartment, the cogs in his head started turning; he wanted her to have more free time so she could spend some of it with him.

His plan was simple, he would simply purchase the apartment complex that Kate was living in, along with the accounting firm. His plan was to close down he accounting firm but saw that a lot of people would go without work; instead he would invest in it and give it fuel to grow. He would remove Amanda's rent from the building and allow them to live cost free; this was mainly for Kate so that she did not have to spend most of her money on rent and utilities.

Neil called his lawyer and asked him to arrange for the following to happen, he asked his lawyer to do whatever it took to get them to sell.

3 hours later after talking with the landlady Neil's lawyer, Patrick, called him up to tell him the good news.

"Neil, Its Patrick, I've good news for you, I have convinced the landlady to sell us the apartment complex and I am on my way to speak with Norman Gary and Joan Ross about purchasing their firm, would you like to be present for the meeting?"

"Yes I would, can you meet me at my apartment?" asked Neil.

"Certainly, I will see you in 10 minutes"

Kate let herself into Amada's apartment with her key, she needed to get ready for work or she may be late, she could not afford to lose this job as it would mean falling behind on her rent again, Amada didn't mind of Kate fell behind on her rent as she would do anything for her, but to Kate it didn't feel right at all. Kate dressed in a skirt and blouse with dark stockings. Her cunt still wet from her night with Neil, she felt like a teenager, anticipation of when she would see him again.

She walked 2 blocks up the road to Ross & Gary. She saw a BMW jeep in the parking lot, which was new to her; she thought it must be a new client. Kate walked into the door and sat down at her desk to start working on her boss's schedule.

Neil saw Kate and told his lawyer "Go on Patrick, I'll join you in a while".

Neil walked up to Kate and in his most southern accent asked Kate where the toilet was.

Kate looked up "Neil what are you doing here? You could get me fired!"

"Don't worry, you see that man over there, he's my lawyer, I'm here on business" said Neil and smiled in response.

"So where's that bathroom?"

Neil followed Kate, just as they reached the bathroom Neil pushed her in and locked the door.

"Neil! What are you doing?!" asked Kate, slightly shaking.

Neil didn't answer instead he leaned in and kissed her, she resisted at first, but then just like the night before became puddy in his hands after he had taken over control.

He simply whispered in her ear "I want to fuck you"

"We can't make love here" she replied.

Neil licked her ear lobe and said "I want to fuck you, not make love to you"

With that Neil lifted her skirt up, pulled off her panties, throwing them to the side; her stockings had caused Neil's cock to swell even more. When Neil placed his hand over her dripping mound Kate let out a low moan and from that sound Neil saw that he had her and could do what he wanted.

Neil turned her around and pushed her against the wall, and slowly put his dick into her, the way she liked it. He began with slow long strokes, and as soon as he could feel her cunt gripping and on the verge of climax, he began to ram his cock into her, constantly kissing, nibbling and licking her, he could see by the way she was losing control she was on her second orgasm. Kate began to moan a bit too loud for Neil likes, he quickly put his hand over her mouth.

She opened her eyes wide, when she felt his other hand slowly wiggling a finger into her ass, for Neil the look over took him and he suddenly came, hard, Kate could feel his cock pulsing in her and this also caused her to cum, yet again. When they had both finished, Neil removed his hand over her mouth and kissed her, she kissed back, faintly and she was drifting in and out of consciousness.

Neil removed his finger and this caused her to jump, snapping her back to reality.

"Neil! What you did was very risky, look at the state where in, what if someone walks in?" asked Kate.

Neil simply smiled and kissed her, Kate could do nothing but submit, she loved the way he would calm her down and put her in a trance at the same time. Neil broke off the kiss to wipe his cock, he picked up Kate's panties and wiped their combined juices off of his cock, then he quickly wiped the cum dribbling down Kate's thigh. Neil then prompted Kate to put her panties back on, he liked doing this to his girlfriends, cumming in them, cleaning up the mess with her panties and then making her wear them, Kate was no exception, he quickly put her panties on, pulled down her skirt and smoothed her clothes out. Neil kissed Kate again, and moved his lips to her ear yet again.

"Thank you, I really enjoyed using you like that" said Neil as he kissed and licked Kate's ear.

Kate blushed because she was a bit ashamed to tell Neil that she too enjoyed it, when she told him she didn't want to make love, and he told her he just wanted to fuck her. She felt slutty, and liked it.

Neil kissed her again, patted her on the bum and told her "Go back to your desk before someone suspects something".

With another kiss Kate went back, unusually happy with what had just happened.

Neil cleaned himself up and went to check with Patrick, everything was in order. He went home and thought about how he was going to fuck his teacher at school.

12