An Unexpected Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please. I'm sorry. Don't be scared, it won't happen again. It... it... it won't." He looked into her eyes and she leaned in and kissed him.

Neil broke the kiss and picked her up and kissed her again. Breaking the kiss again he hugged her and moved his mouth to her ear.

"Forgive me. Forgive me. Please. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, I would never, never, never. I promise. I would not hurt you, not now, not ever." Neil said caressing her back. Neil picked her up and took her to the bedroom again and lay her down on the bed again. Lying down next to her again he slowly stroked her hair and brought her closer.

"If you want to know, I will tell you."

"Please, I just want to take care of you." replied Kate, slowly caressing his arms as he moved to hug her in them.

"Okay. I hope you won't leave me after I've told you." Neil said.

Kissing Neil to reassure him "I won't".

Neil explained how his parents were due back for his birthday, the day their car had been ploughed into. He told her how his parents had a lot of alcohol on hand for many reasons. Usually for when his father would bring some workers or business partners back to the house. When Neil got the news he drank until he passed out.

"It made me feel good, like it never happened. Then I woke up, my head hurt and I was reminded that I no longer had my parents. I skipped the next day of school and just sat at home and drank, by myself in silence. I cried a lot and then I would drink more until I passed out. When I woke up I would just do that over and over. It didn't take much, I was quite a lightweight and the alcohol in the house lasted me a week, it was strong stuff. I liked vodka the most and it would knock me out the quickest. I returned to school the next week and was very sad, brittle and very disrespectful to the teachers, it was mainly because I was drunk. Heavily."

Kate gasped "Go... Go on."

"Then on Friday, I was working on my dad's car and left the socket wrench in my bag. I didn't mean to beat George with it. I just exploded, I was partly drunk. I was most of the days at school. No one really noticed. I was surprised that I could get away with it so I did it, it helped me through the day. The police tested me and told the judge, the judge came up to me and told me to straighten up my act or he would send me to prison."

Neil continued "He told me he knew the pain I was in and let me off. He then told the principal to give me a mentor or councillor. You were the only one qualified I think. The crash happened on my way back from my uncle Jerry, he and his wife are so special to me and they are practically all the family I have left. On my way back, I thought of mum and dad and I pulled over and tried to think straight. Then I saw it, under the passenger seat, the bottle of vodka. I drank it, all at once almost. I felt good."

Neil's eyes filled with regret and tried to pull away from Kate, she wouldn't let him, instead bringing him closer "Go on, I won't leave you" kissing him again.

"I floored it and went around a bend too fast. I then felt warmth running out of me" he touched his arms and felt the scars. "I don't remember much other than the lights and the firemen cutting me out and the EMT shouting something about blood. I woke in the hospital and they explained most of it. I was on the brink if they had come later I would have died."

This brought tears to Kate, his voice echoed in her "I would have died. Would have died, he could have died". She shivered again. Neil held her tight.

"I'm sorry, I won't. I will never again. I'm so sorry, forgive me."

Kate knew she could. She kissed him and moved her mouth to his ear and told him.

"Neil, I forgive you, I trust you, and I know you won't hurt me."

Neil pushed her on top of him and brought her down, kissing her with all of the passion in him.

"I've been given the week off with full pay. Thanks to you" Kate said, playfully pouting.

Neil responded by kissing her neck and stroking her hair.

Neil and Kate fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kate woke up before Neil and slowly woke Neil up with kisses and giggles.

"Hey" Kate said kissing Neil lightly on the lips

"Hey there" Neil groaned in slight pain, the painkillers were wearing off and he was in slight discomfort.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" asked a drowsy Neil.

"Yeah, it's why i woke you up. Amanda came home early and I'm not done with you yet." said Kate.

"Okay, let's go now. I'll just put on my clothes."

Kate pointed to a chair, where she had folded up Neil's clothing.

Kate tried to move away, Neil grabbed her arm

"You're not going anywhere"

"Neil! I need to take a shower!" said Kate playfully.

"How about we have a bath at mine instead?" Kate blushed, she wanted nothing more than take a bath with Neil.

Neil and Kate kissed before they left Kate's room and started making their way to the front door. Neil drove Kate back to his place parking outside like he usually would. Opening the door for Kate and holding her hand all the way to his apartment, Kate really liked it when Neil held her hand, it made her feel young again. Neil didn't stand a chance and as soon as they were in the elevator Kate put her hands around Neil's neck and started kissing him furiously. The doors opened and Kate lightly spanked Neil and ran away playfully. Neil caught her at the door and turned her around, kissing her and undoing her jeans. He pushed them down to her knees, taking her panties and pulling them down he spanked Kate. An unexpected moan escaped Kate's lips, she enjoyed the spank Neil gave her and how he had been forceful with her. Kate was wet and couldn't wait, neither could Neil.

Neil undid his fly, opened Kate's blouse and took off her jeans, lifted her and pushed her against the door, guiding his cock into her slowly he began to thrust and moans soon filled the empty hallway. Kate was already on the verge of climax and Neil was struggling to hold her up as his arms were much weaker with the effect of the painkillers wearing off. Neil prayed he would be able to hold her long enough so that she can get her release, that's all that way running through his mind. Kate had her eyes closed and was trying her best to thrust back onto Neil. Kate came violently causing her and Neil to fall to the ground, Kate landed on top of Neil and was holding on to him tightly as her body rocked with aftershocks of her orgasm and looking deeply into Neil's eyes after her she gained control of her body Kate.

"Are you okay?" kissing him on his arms.

"Yes, I just lost my footing when you came, I didn't realise you where that close" replied Neil.

"The way you grabbed me turned me on a lot." said Kate, no longer feeling shy about telling him things that turned her on.

"How about a group bath?" Neil asked, shrinking inside of Kate.

"Yes please" replied Kate, kissing Neil again.

Kate lay on Neil as they both relaxed in the bath. It was a massive tub. Neil washed Kate slowly and carefully paying attention to all areas of her body. Once he was done Kate swapped positions and washed Neil with the same care and love. After Kate was done she slowly reached for Neil's cock and began to stroke it, the warm water and Kate's hand massaging him made him aroused quickly and Neil became hard in a heartbeat. Kate smiled to herself and started kissing Neil along him neck and whispering in his ear. Kate turned and slipped on Neil's raging hard on. Kate lightly moved forward and backward on it, rocking both of them to climax. Neil and Kate held each other close and their lips never parted. Neil and Late came around the same time.

Kate lay on Neil in the tub for a while after they had made love and Neil washed Kate while she silently sat on Neil's lap enjoying the sensations of Neil's strong arms around her caressing her body in the warm water. This carried on until Kate and Neil felt the water had become cold and they might get sick if they stayed in it any longer. Neil dried off himself and then Kate, Kate was tired from the stress and worry. Neil picked Kate up and took her to the bedroom, lay her down slowly and moved in to hug her as they both fell asleep in each other's arms, Kate tired not to move as much as possible as not to damage Neil's arms as he insisted he didn't want to wear bandages as they made him uncomfortable.

Neil and Kate didn't leave the apartment much as they were busy with each other. They were free to do as they please and this meant a lot of attention to each other, Kate's stamina was getting better as she was constantly in Neil's arms. The only time Neil and Kate left the apartment was when Neil took Kate the movies all the way in the next county to ensure that no one saw the both of them together. Kate dressed like a college teen and Neil noticed that she did look 18 with the way she had done her hair and make-up. On the way back Kate sat on Neil's lap and had her feet over the passenger seat, she and Neil would make out as Neil drove. The tinted windows meant no one could see and on many occasions they passed police officers, the thrill excited Kate and Neil.

Kate and Neil had sex that night. Kate was buzzing from the stimulation and Neil would take her to the verge of orgasm and keep her there. He used his mouth, fingers and cock to make sure Kate had an explosive, full bodied orgasm, as he finally let her cross the line. Kate shook and thrashed in Neil arms as she closed her eyes and felt the current from her sex travel her whole body over and over causing her to moan and grunt uncontrollable. The security Neil's arms provided made her orgasm even more intense as she felt safe in Neil's arms even after what he had done at her apartment.

The next day was Sunday, Neil and Kate were both due back at school on Monday. Neil and Kate treated it like their last, being with each other as often as possible. While Kate was making breakfast Neil was kissing her neck and nibbling her lovingly sending shocks down her spine and causing her to grow wetter with each kiss and nibble. Neil and Kate ended up skipping breakfast and fucked. This was no love making session, Neil and Kate wanted to fuck. Neil turned Kate around and pushed her up on the bench like many times during the week. Pushing her panties aside he slipped into Kate forcefully, A moan escaping Kate's lips as she felt the power behind Neil's thrust cause a current of pleasure to course through her body. Kate was already on edge because of Neil's attitude to her at this time, his forcefulness turned her on beyond belief and Neil was slowly picking up on this as he noticed how a sudden gush of wetness escaped Kate's sex as he turned her and pushed her on to the bench.

Neil thrust into Kate with force and she felt every inch of him inside of her, she could do nothing but hold on as his hips made her submit to the harsh fucking she was getting. Kate loved it. She came just before Neil. Kissing Kate, Neil slipped out of her and guided her to the bath yet again. Kate and Neil shared a bath again, which was followed by them making love slowly to one another. Kate left that night. Almost crying as she watched Neil drive away as she watched him turn a corner. Kate was happy that she had found someone but was wondering where this could lead, she wanted to tell Neil that she loved him but was afraid it might drive him away because of her age.

Neil turned the corner and wondered to himself if he should tell Kate how much he loves her, how much he wants to be with her, how much he wants to take her away from his town so they can be together in public. Neil decided that tomorrow during their session at school he would tell her how he felt and ask her to move away with him.

Neil got home and sat down on the couch. "Should I do this?" he wondered to himself. "Should I ask her to come away with me?" Neil was worried she would say no and he would be left alone all over again. Neil was lost in his thoughts until the time came for him to go to bed. He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow, he dreamed of Kate and what it would be like if they could move away from Pineview and be a couple elsewhere.

Kate was flush when Amanda burned her about the week. Kate kept most of the details to herself, save one. "Amanda, I... I... I think I love him, I do, I really do." said Kate looking Amanda deeply in the eyes.

"How can you know that after such a sort time?" questioned Amanda.

"I feel right with him, at ease, like he was meant to be in my life."

"Sleep on it babe. Maybe you should ask him where he wants this to go."

"I will thanks." answered Kate, falling asleep as Amanda switched the light off and left.

Kate also dreamed about her and Neil moving away and living somewhere else where they could be free and develop their relationship further.

-

-

-

Ok, so right now Neil and Kate know it's more than just sex and lust. They love each other they know deep down they do. However society is preventing them from being able to explore that aspect of their relationship.

There will be more of the story coming out and I am taking suggestions and reading ALL feedback and ideas people bring to me.

FEEDBACK IS LOVE, GIVE ME LOVE AND IDEAS AS TO WHERE YOU THINK NEIL AND KATE ARE HEADING. I READ EVERY EMAIL AND COMMENT!!!!

12