All Comments on 'An Unexpected Lover'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Sory

This description is hot! To feel the first cock begin to push into your ass to begin the first fuck of your life is a great memory/ Then to remember that cock fucking your ass and delivering it's hot load of cum deep inside you is a wonderful memory. So glad that you shared it with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it

What a wonderful story.

hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Great

Sexy and exciting. Nothing like being seduced and taken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Soulmate

Oh what I wouldn't give to find a soulmate like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Erotic

Your story is beautiful, stimulating, erotic, and excitingly sexual. You aroused me to a self-manipulating orgasm. Thank you!

I have saved this as a favorite and you as an author.

JayBear41JayBear41about 8 years ago
Great story

Love it. Very hot...similar to my lover and I!!!

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Dreamy

Sweetly done. Being fucked by a real lover -- it's about perfect, isn't it? And carrying on the relationship, with the wife not understanding that her husband is being fucked out of his mind by his male friend? So ideal.

frindfrindabout 8 years ago

Awesome story!! It makes the bi-curious part of me want to do the same as Jamie did!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wonderful story

This story was so wonderful for me because it's almost exactly what happened to me. I too am married and I was curious about gay sex. Same as you, when my wife went out of town I went to a bar and a man picked me up (just like in your story). We went back to his place and also like your story he treated me wonderfully. I enjoyed feeling feminine, being treated like a woman and also holding hands with him. We "made love" (as in your story) and it was the most wonderful experience in my life (the only diff from your story is that we used a condom when he fucked me). We are still lovers (my wife doesn't know) but we only get together once every week or two (not as often as you -- I wish we could). I actually feel that I am gay rather than bi because I've fallen in love with him and I desire him all the time.

Please continue this story. I'd love to read about other encounters with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Somewhat the same as my first time with a man. I was a little younger than you (48). It was wonderful. It took me about a year to realize that I am gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lover

That's how I want it to happen to me, can't wait to find my lover!

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 8 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this story. I so much want to be Jamie and to be treated like that.

I would just die.

dre_jonesdre_jonesabout 8 years ago
Just what the Doc Ordered

Sensual and hot as promised. Don't know who I'd like to be Colton or Jamie. Thanks for getting me rock hard baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boyfriend

I want a ltr with a man I love to be kissed and loved like that I'm from Nc my name is Wayne my email is johncena1068@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Leave them...

Leave the wife and family and marry your gay lover. Only then will you find happiness. Imagine sleeping naked in your husband Colton's arms, with his semen deep inside you every night. Ahhhh, true bliss. Accept your blessings of homosexuality and accept it 100%.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
wonderful story just like my experience

This story was so wonderful for me to read because it's exactly what happened to me. I too am married and I've been in the closet for awhile now (my wife doesn't know). Same as you, when my wife went out of town I went to a bar (a gay bar) and a man picked me up. We went back to his place and he was such a gentleman; holding hands with me and treating me wonderfully. I enjoy feeling feminine, being treated like a woman and I've actually fallen in love with him. We "made love" (as in your story) and it was the most wonderful experience in my life. We are still lovers and I also have a couple other regular gay lovers. I actually feel that I am gay rather than bi because I've "fallen in love" with my male lovers and I desire them all the time.

Please continue this story. I'd love to read about your other gay encounters.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomabout 6 years ago
Beautiful

You story was hot and romantic. It was a beautiful depiction of man-man love and sexual connection. You made me feel as if I were there, and I would have loved to have been the bottom being taken. Beautiful.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
I love watching guy/guy sex

So so so hot, i love it xoxoxxoxoAnnette

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00over 4 years ago
Wonderful

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. It strikes so close to home and is such an ideal fantasy for me. Seems common for mature men to fantasize their 'feminine' side with another man, giving us a pleasure far greater than playing the 'man' role in their real life.

jackbirdjackbirdover 4 years ago
secrets

Yes in my 60's wife and I stopped having sex years ago. Found a guy in the same boat we suck each other all the time for now it's just oral. I have bad ED but do cum flaccid. He enjoys my eager mouth and I enjoy his big cock. It's mostly me giving him pleasure but it gives me great pleasure sucking and swallowing his manhood and man juice. We have not had anal yet but have talked about it. He likes me wearing panties and stockings as I suck him off. I love feeling feminine and he makes me feel that way.

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 4 years ago

Really enjoyed your story and the way you crafted it. While it's really just one long scene, you use it to develop the characters well — especially the "you" character. I wandered over here because you had added me to your favorite/follow list, and I'm really glad I did. Hope you keep up the good work!

PushHisButtonPushHisButtonover 2 years ago

So well written and believable. I really loved how Colton treated 'you' as a lovely date with the hand on the small of the back and taking the lead. I can put myself in your place wanting a mature, handsome man to seduce me in such a gentle, but erotic way. Looking forward to more of your work.

birdman54birdman54about 2 years ago

Great story. Only improvement I would is have Jamie wear sexy lingerie and stockings for Colton.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first guy pushed my legs back and stuffed his thick cock into me and slowly pumped me for some time before finally cumming. I remember looking into his eyes, thinking I can't believe a man is in me and I'm loving it. Took some time for my ass too close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just read this story after reading writers with benefits. There are probably more of us out there than we realize in this situation with this openness. Two great stories that deeply resonate. Definitely got hard and needed release while reading them. Thanks.

1mbibry1mbibryalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I’m glad you enjoyed the stories. You've certainly picked some of my own personal favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmmmm such a good story. Wish I had someone like that

Hornybim70Hornybim70over 1 year ago

That was so incredibly hot! I thought when he got out of the shower there was going to be lingerie there for him to put on. Either way it was amazing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi, just finished up this offering, thank you for sharing. Might just be what the Doctor ordered for me. <m>

EtftlvrEtftlvr5 days ago

What an amazing story. So hot and sexy! I would absolutely love to experience this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous