All Comments on 'An Unexpected Pleasure'

by snuasu2008

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ARE YOU KIDDING ?

I LIKED THE OUT OF THE ORDINARY STORY QUITE A BIT BUT...WHY DOES A MAN NOT HAVE ENOUGH CONTROL THAT HE HAS TO "BEAT HIS MEAT" IN A CLOSET AND CAN'T WAIT TILL HE GETS TO A TOILET ??? HAVE YOU BEEN WALKING AROUND WITH BLINKERS ON THAT YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THE YOUNG LADY DEVELOPE ??

I SUPPOSE NOW YOU'LL EXPECT US TO BELIEVE THAT SHE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO FUCK YOU . IF YOU CAN'T BE REALISTIC ;QUIT NOW ...OR WAKE UP AND PLAY IT NATURAL .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I thought it very believable

A 'real man' would certainly not want to be seen. A 'real man' would not approach his step daughter.

He might jerk off if he thought that he could do it quietly.

This is real life and likely this experience has been duplicated many more thime than the "big cock, big boob, fall right into immediate mind blowing orgasms and BJs etc, etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot stuff - can't wait for more

Very well written. Looks like the guy from Scottland didn't read the part where you acknowledge the fact that you had not paid attention to Tina "in that way."

I thought it was very believable and very erotic. the see-thru thong was a really hot add-on.

With a tongue firmly planted in my cheek, I say "keep it up!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOLY SHIT!!

A very arousing story indeed! Encore! More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This was a good story as far as u went u need ch. 2 go on & tell just how her step dad got him some of that cute little round ass & pussy.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 month ago
Eureka Moments fuel taboo

So realistic in seeing stepdaughter as a woman for the first time. Very well written in content and mechanics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous