An Unexpected Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger fucked his son for almost 45 minutes before the familiar feeling emerged in his balls. He was going to cum soon, and this was going to be a big one. He tightened his grip on Jake's shoulder as he got closer. He tightened his grip on Jake's cock as his son got closer too. Harder and harder, he fucked and jerked his son. Oh God, he's going to cum hard and deep inside his only child's asshole. Fuck, fuck, Jake was so tight. Then it came. Roger's back arched, his cock thrust as deep as it would go inside his son's aching asshole. He felt his son cumming at the same time as he did. Jake's cock felt like it doubled in size in Roger's hand as the cum rose higher and higher inside Jake's dick. Both men, father and son, shooting their white hot loads of cum in perfect unison; Roger into his son, Jake onto the floor and the door and his father's hand. Wad after wad came shooting out of their cocks, more than ever, and more intense than ever. Almost a full minute later, Roger was sure they were both done. He released Jake's cock and stumbled backwards as he withdrew from his son. Neither man could stand properly, and did their best to collapse into a heap with dignity. For the most part, they managed. The pair snuggled close together, Jake lying across Roger's chest, playing with his father's chest hair. As Jake still struggled to catch his breath, he felt the trickle of his father's seed escaping his asshole and in that moment realised what true love is.

"I love you, Dad. I always will."

"I love you too, Jake." He glanced at the clock in the lounge room. "And I'm sorry to cut this beautiful moment short, but we should get this foyer cleaned up pretty soon; your mother's due home in half an hour."

After they cleaned up, which was incredibly distracting considering they did so without getting dressed, the lovers set out to establish the "rules" of their relationship. Rest assured, Jake and his father certainly lived happily ever after. Lucy? Well, she lived as happily as she could considering she never got to touch Roger's beautiful, manly body ever again.

12