All Comments on 'An Unexpected Union'

by indian_fun

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Lovelly story and full of respect and careing

Dear Indian Fun, This ws a good story because it addresses a problem that they have in India. And it showed respect for the Mother. I would have liked to hear about later when the children arrived and how our hero sucked his own mother breasts and drank the milk again. And all the love and carressing that went on during that love-making. This will no doubt be coming. I shall be looking. Best wishes to you and keep writing. Stephen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wondeful

this is a wonderful happy story with a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work!

I loved the story. Great work writing it! Maybe a sequel would be nice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Rukmini's hairy underarms

You should have described Rukmini's hairy underarms when she was drying her wet hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
bohutii achcha..

bohut bohut achcha. woderful incestive story, there r nothing like indian mom/son story. great job, but we the asian mom/son story lover want more from u. please please....write more mom/son story in this new year.

matharasi2matharasi2over 11 years ago
Making mother pregnant

This is a old story of mine, and based on true events, but nice to see it here.

I publicly married my mother in our village many years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our children. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking from a real-life motherfucker

I love this Indian guy, he is just so cool. He not only stuck his big brown cock up his mother's mommy-hole, he not only fucked lots of babies up his own mother's cunt, but he officially married his mother and made her his wife. Just listen: "there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever." That is so great--a motherfucker bursting with pride who wants the whole world to know that he's his own mother's young husband, that he has unlimited access to his mother's warm wet twat, and shoots his potent creamy semen up inside his mom any time he gets the slightest urge. Indian fun is a role model to lots and lots of Indian boys who'd love to get their young cock up between their own mother's legs, unload their young balls up the same cunt they came out of, and let all their buddies and the whole world know they've done what all boys dream of doing. If we can have "gay pride," we can have Motherfucker Pride. A true motherfucker wants everyone to know that his beloved mother's beloved twat is the natural receptacle for all the sperm in his hot young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A)

Loved the story! It's a superb masala of a love story, a sex story, a story about social change, & so much more!

The author achived something worth mentioning: when the story line reaches the point of mom-son sex NO READERS can feel guilt as what used to be invoncievable has become the order of the day.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WoW

Fresh Motherly story please............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My husband is my grandson as well as my own son

Fertile cunt is the hottest, sucking cave can accomodate

Cock irespective age, relationshiop, race, religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The story is good and have new elements that I rarely get to see, or rather got it see for the first time.

The major flaw is the mother and son repetitively referring to each other will all the relation and names they have together AT A TIME

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

like story aur mom be dare marry son publicly aur fucking aur having children.Aisi it be in sex story only,it no happen in real village,as it be mother son sex aur bahut haraam hai

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous