All Comments on 'An Unforgettable Melody Ch. 01'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

800lbgorrila's story was the first erotic novel I ever read, and it sucked me hard into the genie genre. After reading Joe's original story and others based in the world, this story, your story, is a perfect fit. The tone, the characters so far, everything about it feels like it's another limb of the tree. I can't thank you enough for giving me, and everyone else, another window into this world.

I can only beg of you that you give us a conclusion and not drop it like so many others before you.

FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 8 years ago
Hopefully More

Your profile lists this as a 2 part series. I hope that's not the case. Not saying you have to write 38 chapters but this is such an intriguing story line, please continue. Personally I also find dark red hair and green eyes to be my favorite combo, especially if she can tan: many red haired girls are fair skinned. If I was Melody's master i would have examined every inch of her beautiful form rather than just settling for a BJ.

auguy86auguy86about 8 years agoAuthor

Not to worry, next chapter is just waiting for mod approval. Hopefully it'll be up tomorrow.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 8 years ago
A Belated Comment

I meant to comment on this in the story's Prologue (Chapter 00), but neglected to do so. Sorry...

The lead instrumentalist in a given section of a band or orchestra is that section's Principal, NOT its Principle. You made this mistake a number of times in the Prologue.

I'm not a huge fan of Literotica's Genie "sub-category". as they all seem to follow very similar storylines, particularly in their opening chapters. That having been said, I am enjoying the musical references in your story, and will be reading subsequent chapters as they are posted.

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Getting better, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Title says all, I'm going enjoy seeing how this is going to develop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

omg a religious gun toting midget writing an erotic story. This should be interesting...

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
Any substantive commentary on the story anon?

If not, please move on. No need to act like a troll. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
nicely done

is there a purpose for the pendant now that Melody is "free"?

micshanmicshanover 7 years ago
Microwaved Papa Johns

First of all , never microwave Pizza

Second, never eat Papa Johns

auguy86auguy86over 7 years agoAuthor
Agree to disagree, micshan...

Papa Johns is not only the best pizza delivery option in my humble opinion, but it also can sometimes be even better the second day. Don't like it? More for me!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 7 years ago
Gotta Agree with ya Auguy86. :)

As far as delivery goes, Papa John's is the best, most of the others are way to danged sweet and just don't have the flavor of a Papa John's. :)

But, I have to say that I do like it cold too, Lol's...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
1175 Followers
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...