An Unforgettable Melody Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers

As they finished eating, Melody seemingly knew exactly what he was thinking. "Mike, were you by chance checking me out just now?" She flashed a knowing grin. "Because if you were, I might just be flattered."

Caught red-handed!

"I, uh... couldn't help myself. I've honestly never met a more gorgeous girl in my entire life."

She giggled. "So sweet. And that's not surprising. Remember when I mentioned that my essence enveloped you to determine the proper form to take?"

Mike nodded, remembering the blue smoke from last night.

"This body is formulated from your subconscious, essentially as the embodiment of your ideal woman, both physically and mentally. From my personality, I can tell that you enjoy women who are smart, witty, caring, unafraid to speak their minds..." She glanced at him with a mischievous look on in her eyes. "...As well as a woman not afraid to, shall we say, take the initiative when the mood strikes her."

Mike's eyes widened as he started feeling an awakening south of the border.

Not flinching for an instant, Melody continued, "Seriously, Mike, we really should address... what's the phrase again? The elephant in the room?" She stood and slowly walked around the table to where Mike sat. "You have a beautiful, all-powerful sex genie at your disposal, willing and able to please you in any way you can possibly imagine." She stood beside him, tracing the outline of his broad shoulder with her finger. "Yet, your first concerns were for me, not yourself. You made possibly the sweetest and most selfless wish imaginable, all for me."

"It... it was no big deal. Just what needed to be done," Mike stammered.

Melody smiled, and slid onto the chair, sitting sideways on his lap. "Well, as your genie servant, I will gladly submit myself to you, anytime, anywhere. But, even if I weren't bound to you, and were just some random girl getting to know you..." she leaned close to his ear and whispered, "...I'd have fallen head over heels for you anyway." She blew a soft stream of air in his ear before pulling back.

Mike was certain she could now feel his hardening cock pressing against her ass. Melody now looked him square in the eyes. "So here's the thing. I personally believe that a great guy like you deserves to be rewarded. So, unless you explicitly tell me not to, I plan to use my free will right now to drag you over to that couch..." she wrapped her arms around his neck, "...pull your shorts off..." she slowly moved her face closer to his, "...and suck your cock. That ok by you?"

Mike was absolutely flabbergasted. He didn't know what to say. Never in his wildest dreams had he ever imagined a woman this beautiful seducing him like this. Being completely speechless, he decided to follow his dad's age-old advice: "If you don't know what to say, don't."

Tentatively, he closed the remaining distance between their faces and met Melody's lips with his own. Placing his hand gently on her cheek, he kissed her softly and tenderly for several minutes, never escalating, simply enjoying his explorations of her soft, perfect lips. As her breathing deepened, he slowly increased his kissing to be more passionate, occasionally flicking his tongue against her lips before returning to his softer style. The third time he did this, however, she was ready for him, entwining her tongue with his. Keeping their lips firmly sealed together, their tongues danced, uncovering every inch of the others' mouth.

After what seemed like ages, but in reality, was only about 10 minutes, they finally broke their embrace, panting and sighing in contentment.

"Wow..." was all Mike could say.

Melody giggled. "Wow indeed. But I'm not done with you yet, mister."

She slid off of his lap and, taking his hand in hers, led him over to the dark brown sofa in the living room. Melody smiled mischievously, knelt in front of him as he stood, and slipped her fingers into the waistband of his shorts. She slowly slid the shorts and his boxer briefs down together, being careful not to scratch his engorged member.

Mike subconsciously held his breath, expecting her disappointment, or at least surprise. He was not big by any means, less than 5 inches fully erect. However, as she examined the object of her desire, he saw nothing but lust and anticipation in her eyes. She lightly licked the tip, causing Mike's knees to buckle slightly. Melody giggled, clearly pleased with herself, and directed him to lay long ways on the sofa.

As Mike extended his legs on the sofa towards the armrest, he propped up a couple of pillows on the armrest at his back, allowing him to sit up. "Gotta get the best viewing experience," he said to Melody with a smirk.

Melody carefully straddled him at his knees, smiling as she lowered her face to his crotch. He watched her intently as she did so, and noticed that her hair was just long enough to obscure her face while in this position. As he was about to pull her hair out of her face for her, Mike suddenly had a brilliant idea. "Melody, I wish your hair would stay out of your face, so that I can fully enjoy watching you."

Tingle. Flash.

"But of course," she said with a wink. A simple, black headband appeared on her head, keeping her gorgeous red hair behind her ears and giving Mike a perfect view of her cute face.

She turned her attention back to Mike's rigid cock. She began to give him a long, slow lick, starting at the base. She took a full fifteen seconds before finally reaching the tip. Hearing Mike's moans of pleasure, she gave a throated laugh in self-satisfaction. "Someone likes that, I see." She began the same process again, this time sweeping her tongue back and forth as she licked him. She started back down his length, taking him fully into her mouth, and sealing her lips around him as she reached the base.

Melody moaned as she felt his erect cock in her mouth, partially in delight, but also to increase the sensations he was feeling. She slowly retreated back up at the same deliberate pace as before, this time swirling her tongue around him as she sucked. Again reaching the tip, she released him from her lips with a slight pop.

Once more, she returned her mouth to the base of his cock, this time placing her tongue firmly on his underside as she began to suck at an increasing pace. Occasionally throwing a swirl or two in for good measure, Mike was slowly losing control in all of the best ways. Gripping the backrest of the sofa with his left arm, the cushion he was seated on with his right, he attempted to regain control to stave off his orgasm for a bit longer. Strangely, he began to hear Melody's voice in his head.

I don't want you to worry about that. You just relax and enjoy. You don't even need to warn me. Just cum. Right. Down. My. Throat.

What the hell was that? Mike wasn't sure what had just happened, but the increased bobbing of Melody's head made concentrating on that impossible at the moment. Fuck, I'll figure it out later...

Sensing his climax rapidly approaching, Mike followed her apparent instructions and relaxed, enjoying the ride. Watching her work was just incredible. While she wasn't moving at the fast pace typically seen in porn flicks, the suction of her lips and masterful movements of her tongue were simply mind-blowing. As she looked up at him with her gorgeous, emerald eyes, shining with both vulnerability and lust, all at the same time, Mike's orgasm arrived in full force.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUUUUUUCK!"

In possibly the biggest orgasm of his life, Mike erupted into her mouth, spewing rope after rope of cum down her throat. Melody took every drop of it masterfully, before sucking him from base to tip one last time, cleaning him up and squeezing every last bit of his juice from him.

Grabbing a throw blanket draped over the armrest, Melody crawled up to lay her head on Mike's chest and pulled the blanket over them. Mike sighed, exhausted and completely content, as he kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep.

auguy86
auguy86
1,175 Followers
12