All Comments on 'An Unforgettable Melody Ch. 04'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderabout 8 years ago
Great finish

Your idea of Melody being able to do fantasies opens up some cool avenues for stories. With the Defender I can tell you play or have played SWTOR, nice touch. Also nice finish back in the "real world". Considering Melody's powers I'm surprised you didn't write in a scene with Princess Leia in her prime LOL. Enjoying the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best I've read so far

Unrestrained sexual activities are rarely satisfying, which is why I think your story works so well. It may be a challenge however to keep the characters developing sexually. Even so, I'm looking forward to your future chapters!

auguy86auguy86about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks FormerReader

Although I can't really take credit for the "idea" of fantasies; that ability was well founded back in JoeBrolly's and Gorilla's genie stories. Definitely had a lot of fun with it, though. Glad to know that it's clear how huge a Star Wars nut I really am; I definitely let that shine through in this one. The next chapter should be up soon!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I wish

you would stick to a theme.

switching from one sub genre to another mid stream muddles the original concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
1173 Followers
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...