An Unforgettable Melody Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And here's your mommy," the nurse cooed, handing the boy to Melody. "Seven pounds, five ounces, and perfectly healthy."

Melody was speechless as she held their son in her arms. "Hi... my name's Melody. You don't know it yet, but... I love you. And I'm going to love you forever. So will this big guy here. He's your daddy."

Taking his son in his arms, Mike smiled as they locked eyes. "Blue eyes, just like his dad," he mused. "At the risk of sounding like Will Smith, welcome to Earth." The Independence Day reference elicited a chorus of laughs from the doctor and nurses.

They spent the next two days at the hospital so that the doctors could monitor the health and progress of Melody and Harry. As per Mike's wish, they were both deemed to be in excellent health, and were soon released to go home.

Life changed dramatically for Mike and Melody, but they met each new challenge head-on, embracing their new parental duties joyfully. True to form, Mike focused on being a dad, not just a father, changing diapers, getting puked on, and raising his son with love and dedication. Melody, naturally, found that being a mom came very easily to her. She was always able to easily make Harry smile, and always had a fantastic intuition as to what he needed in any given moment. As Harry grew into his toddler years, he was quite energetic, eagerly exploring any new object or place he could, all under the watchful eyes of his parents, of course. Mike began to teach him right and wrong, while Melody always kept him happy and entertained, deftly redirecting his energy and attention anytime he grew restless. After achieving tenure in the ASO, Mike decided their newfound financial security warranted a larger home, and the family moved into a townhouse nearby, intending to live there for at least the next twenty years.

As Harry approached the age of four, Mike and Melody decided to add one more member to the family, and gave birth to a girl, naming her Maya Lea Braxton. She was far more reserved than the more impulsive Harry, always taking in new situations and mentally processing them before diving in. Though the two had the standard squabbles expected between brother and sister, they grew extremely close the older they became, with Harry taking on a guardian role towards Maya, not unlike that of Mike towards Melody.

One afternoon, Mike and Melody had taken the kids to a park near their townhouse. As the pair climbed over the various jungle gyms scattered around the area, their parents marveled as Harry helped guide Maya over some of the larger, more frightening obstacles, finally showing her that she could make it over them, eliciting joyous squeals from Maya.

"Still wonder whether you'll ever become as good a mother as yours was?" Mike asked, slipping his arm around Melody's waist.

Giggling, she replied, "No, I guess not. They're two pretty awesome kids, aren't they?"

"Dad! We need one more to play Tag with us!" Harry yelled on cue.

"Be right there!" Mike replied.

"You are one hot dad..." Melody said lustfully.

"Well then... guess we'll just have to slow time later for some... mommy-daddy time," Mike replied with his signature grin.

Kissing him on the cheek, Melody whispered seductively, "It's a date." A quick pat on the ass, and he ran off to play with the kids.