All Comments on 'An Unfortunate Love Ch. 01'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Excellent well written and passionite!

This is a great story! Well written and true to life---I hope it continues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exellent

I lovede this story. So full of emotion and passion.

I'm anxiously awaiting Chapter 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice but a little forcefull

He shoul have tried to photograph nude without threatening her and it would have gone much better for both of them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderous

Pain and love sometimes are linked, and this sibling love story is a great beginning.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Excellent story and nice twist

By the way, why is it that the hypercritical comments come from idiots who want to remain anonymous and probably haven't written a single story of their own? If the author wants the guy to blackmail his sister and you want the guy to beg his sister, then write your own story with your own characters and plot and descriptions! Under the circumstances, I was surprised that the guy didn't check his sister the night before to see if she had been raped, but that wasn't the direction that the author chose to go! Good! It is THEIR story and a great one at that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very well crafted

Really, really well written, and tender all the way through. The ending is strong, and just right for something this length.

I was particularly struck with the quality of writing at the point where she says something to him, then in the next moment to the cat: a realistic touch of detail that a lesser writer, one just interested in getting through the linear flow, wouldn't use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mor

It was good to the end,but I theenk that thair is moe to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

I love this story, but I find one comment here slightly more interesting! I've not seen spelling this bad in ages...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
shitty

borderline rape never acceptable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful

screw that asshole before this comment. please finish. this story is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wrong area

wrong area idiot rape stories belong in the nonconsensual area that is what it is for

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love this!!!

I am anxiously awaiting chapter 2 please hurry!!! I love how you fit all this in the first chapter!!! But all in all... Loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue

Please continue w/this story!!!!

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50almost 14 years ago
Are you going to continue this story?

Or are you going to let us assume that their sibling relationship was irrevocably damaged? It would be interesting to see where you'd want to take this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful and sad

Big brother Garret not only loves is baby sister Dot, he's in love with her. He wants the best for her, no pimply-faced punk only interested in getting his rocks off is going to get close to Dot. Garret knows that his darling sister is a virgin and that it's a big brother's job to bust his kid sister's cherry anyway. The first cock up her pink, innocent, adorable little coochie should be her own brother's stiff young cock, and the first load of creamy semen splattered all over the inside her sweet slit should come from his brotherly balls. Dot loves her brother as her protector, and when he touches her she tingles. As Garret fucks his love into Dot, she's ecstatic, has a woman's real cum for the first time. This is beautiful, a brother and sister doing what siblings have done from time immemorial and what lots and lots of them are doing everywhere nowadays. The next day, remorse sets in, and Dot leaves. I hope this isn't the end. It can't be that Dot's mind is permanently infected by the stupid outmoded social "taboo" on the carnal fun a brother and sister can have together. It's Garret's big hard cock, no other boy's, that belongs up his baby sister's warm wet twat, and the sooner Dot realizes the fact the better.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Pitiful

I'm not sure if it's a side effect of posting to Literotica or not, but it seems like a lot of authors treat their eighteen year old characters more like they're fifteen.

Adults don't typically have curfews, and while I'm sure plenty of eighteen year olds still attending high school hear "while you're living under my roof you'll live by my rules" it's still just silly to portray them so consistently as if they were still treated as children.

I frequently wonder if the author isn't trying to tell a 'realistic' teen story and calling the characters adults due to posting rules.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Have to agree.

This story needs resolution with a second chapter.Garrett so coldly and mercilessly took Dots virginity without thought of Dots feelings.Sure he did it out of love,but honestly in a way I think Dot should tell their Parents what Garrett did and face justice.

Also Dot deserves her retribution towards him,and get her pound of flesh as they say.What Dot did by going out and getting drunk was pointless but for an 18 year old that is typical and forgiveable,but rape of your sister is just heinous and inexcuseable.

Do I think Dot and Garrett should ever reconcile,the answer to that is HELL NO,he kept her hidden from boys who wanted to pop her cherry,but for Garrett was he any different than those guys,guess what he's not,and should take a long look in the mirror to think he is any better than those horny fucking assholes who just wanted Dot for sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous