All Comments on 'An Unknowing Cuckold Pt. 01'

by sparkyinoh

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Sad

good story of life ... But just go for a divorce...She been to the BIG and great performance and will never go back to the small and poor performance.. still a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What Crap

There are some low percentage of wimp husbands that would like/allow this to happen that leaves over 90% that would throw that skank out the door that same day. I guess you are one of those insecure brain people that think that this behavior is just fine. OK - but not my cup of tea so it earns a minus 5. You indicate that he did eventually divorce his wife or perhaps she just left the wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another One

What is it about many authors who think all males will have no life without a "Loving wife" around? Never one to bow to threats, he should have told his soon to be ex wife to start packing a millisecond after she delivered the ultimatum. Divorce or cuck? Too funny, "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out". "Do you need help packing?" And "Thanks for setting me free". Besides, what's with the title? Guess he's no longer "Unknowing" huh? 1 star. Should put this in Gay where she wants him to end up.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Ummm... so far, no “Unknowing....” about this.

I’ll reserve further comments, and no scoring until further notice.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Not happening

I got almost thru the first page and said to myself 'self no fucking way'.

First you wrote Barbra wouldn't let him do oral sex on her and that he cum's to fast. lets not forget the tiny little cock (can you call that a cock). Next she gives him the ultimatum that she either gets a lover or she gets a divorce, all this after 20 years of marriage? Third she says that there will be rules but she wont be following them. Last she goes on her "date" and text informing him she is spending the night.

When she comes home she asks if he went out knowing full well she told him that he is to get no pleasure with out her. Then she started to tell him about her date, and when she went on and on about how he gave her oral, I said good bye Mr. Chips. If you chose to write a second chapter and he remains a spineless cuck, your scores will spiral down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot but misguided.

Well your sexy description of the wife getting her ashes hauled was hot. But I've read the same stuff so many times and it is pretty much a cliche by now. Of course the formerly prudish and religious wife is just going from a prude to whore in one night!!! Of course the stud is rich and handsome and a consummate lover. Not a sleaze who hits on married women, heaven forbid!

And the poor slob cuckold is so lacking in self respect that it doesn't matter that his "loving" wife has lied to him about asking his okay, she was going anyway. I just don't get it, thre is nothing and I mean NOTHING new or interesting about the story.

If you're going to write hot sex scenes please consider a less hackneyed plot!!!!!!!!

I obviously don't appreciate such an over the top cuck tale. I have read some imaginative ones, though, and admired the creativity and heat of a good story well told. I wouldn't have spent the time if I didn't think you could write. So take the criticism and move forward to better storytelling.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such an odd fetish, self humiliation.

It can be a gateway to more serious mental illness. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You went out of your way to make hubby the worst sexusl oartner ever.

And that takes all the fun out of this arory. Its cliche. Its pathetic. Its boring.

In the emd, you have to ask why she stays married to him? She clearly doesnt like him and has ZERO respect for him, so please explain “why the fuck she is still married to him”!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great start!

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If there is more, Keep writing

I enjoyed this. Well written with to only error being once using a "she" when it should have been a "he". Pay no attention to the garbage people spew about the cuckold story line. If it really bothered them that much, why would they read it KNOWING RIGHT FROM THE START that it was a cuckold story. If you have more chapters of this, Keep going.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This would be so much better in future chapters if hubby starts to date and really ignore his wife when they are together, the one way street either way is not an even playing field. She gives hubby an ultimatum and he accepted it but he should date also and tell her how compatible he is with this beautiful woman he is seeing and how great the sex is . Maybe even suggest to her after a while that maybe they should just divorce because there really is no need to stay married. She can go live with her cunt shore friend and fuck whoever she wants. The wife comes off as such a scumbag bitch that he should work on draining all there accounts even his 401 and take a second mortgage if necessary to dry out the profit there . He could sneak off to s casino a few times to show s gambling problem and if it seems after seeing a lawyer that she may be entitled to support than have your boss let you go and collect unemployment. She will most likely dump him at that point but he could serve her the papers and leave the cunt. See how much these guys that fuck her will last .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Title is misleading

I would not have read it otherwise. The moment she began talking about Tanya's big dick friends, he should have questioned everything about his marriage.

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story :-)

This story really does it for me :-) Please continue with a Part Two if possible. I love the way the wife is manipulating the husband into accepting his humiliation and her pleasure.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 6 years ago
Wtf

Where is the unwilling part???? 1***** for false leads.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry I did.

I can't believe I read this all the way through. Love is one thing , humiliation is another.

In the world there has to be all kinds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

What a hot little slut wife. Having a tiny penis myself, us little guys must learn our place. Cucks also need cum. First from your wife's pussy then by sucking off a friend of her lovers. Happens in my marriage and I've never been happier.

shaman43shaman43almost 6 years ago
Never

have understood the desire or need to be humiliated. Seems the worst of the worst. Had a good friend who did the golden shower specialty in Chicago. Actually retired at the age of 38 with the resources for an penthouse on Michigan. SHe had stories about the movers and shakers who she served. Some even had standing appointments and would fly in. As a shrink I understand the needs that would make this work but as a human I can only feel nausea at the idea. I even had to refer a patient recently to another because of how he attempted to explain the euphoria as his master would order him about even to cleaning the floor with his mouth. Just only "oh hell no."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullet

I'll put a bullet in my own mother's head if she did that to my dad. Accounts to be emptied and I'd be ghost for my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the fuck

What the fuck is wrong with men like you? You should kill yourself so you don’t pass on any of your pussy beta genes to your offspring.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
Liked the writing; hated the plot!

Guess I’ll never understand those who are smart enough to read these stories and yet have no idea what fiction means. FOLKS IT MEANS THIS SHIT IS ALL MADE UP—IT DOESN’T EXIST EXCEPT IN THE MIND OF THE AUTHOR! Nothing happens that the writer doesn’t include—no divorce, no STD, no nothing that the author don’t put on paper or in the cloud or whatever. If you can just wrap your minds around this concept, you can enjoy some pretty good writing here on LW.

In my case, concerning this story, I find the plot has no redeeming features, if this were real life, but it ain’t! As a work of fiction sparky did a pretty good job.

RE: Anon (What Crap) Did we read the same story? I must have missed the memo about the eventual divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I think this was written for a very specific audience of TBI sufferers and schizophrenics off their meds.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Dream on, CarolinaDreamer

You are asking the commentariat to accept that the author has the right to decide what will happen in the story he or she has written.

Imagine how dull the comments would be if readers did as you suggest.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Here's what I don't understand

Why doesn't she offer up Tanya to her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?

i don't get the title, how was he an unknowing cuckold??.... does not matter,, it's all crap anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap

Crap described it nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimpy little cuck who knew it all

This is a standard repressed gay fantasy. Not particularly well written and the plot is one long cliche. The characters are cardboard stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enough with the wimpy husbands

The other comments say it all. If this was a real life story I'd tell the idiot to take the divorce. There is no way in hell she loves you and never eill. All you are doing in giving her room and board with no benefits. After eight years of marriage the teenage thrill should have worn off and most men gain control over their excitement and become better lovers.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
CD

You say, truly, that this "shit" is fiction, and only exists in the mind of the author. That doesn't speak too highly of the quality of his mind if this is his best. Lue, watch your mal. I sent you a DropBear.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 5 years ago
Very good!

Thank you! Wonderful, arousing, fun, got me going.

Ignore the trolls.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Wrong category!!!

sparky in oh

Your tale is unashamedly a cuck wimp hubby story. Cuckoldry is a fetish, and is in no way a mainstream mode of marriage. Superficial characters, and conversations that simply repeat the old standard phrases from the universal slut wife play book. Erotica?....reading this gave me a soft - on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hurry and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished

This type of work really only does it for me at certain times, but regardless of that, this being unfinished and really only barely touching cuckoldry with her telling him the story, I have to say that I'm unsatisfied. Maybe if you pick it up and finish it I'll find more enjoyment, but right now the story is without climax, as am i

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

"which gets me going and then more times than not I cum too quickly and disappoint."

Typical pathetic cuck by the numbers. Didnt even have to finish it at that point to know it was the usual "I really cant write and dont enjoy pussy so I'll express that in a terribly written form".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you look like a typical loser author, reflecting no real understanding of the male psyche -perhaps you're just a pussy and the construction of your male MC is nothing more than a grand projection. Makes one wonder the number of "male" authors who are into the cuckold thing because they are so conflicted about what manhood really means. Of course, human nature being what it is, it is always easier to attack others than to do the hard work of looking inside, considering the consequences of one's own actions, one's own motivations. Invites me to ponder this hue and cry among the cuck bunch about how much do they really consider the question of what is really unique about being a man- not testosterone driven bullshit, but what truly distinguishes what a man is, or isn't. This gnostic notion that cucks are really the most enlightened group of men, the most secure (obviously reflected in the encouragement of one's wife to fuck around) highlighted by the rather odd idea that to support and assist one's spouse to "make love" to other men is by definition the highest reflection of the shared love and respect for one another, is in my opinion nothing but contradictory, delusion and horseshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Give an inch, they'll take 500,000 miles!

YouamiYouamiover 1 year ago

No I don't want to hear her plans for next weekend...nor do I want to read any more of this wimpy cuck rubbish. I suspect there will be many other readers who will react similiarly. You honestly believe that being humiliated gets a real guy off? If so, my friend, you are deluded

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The title is misleading. There's nothing "unknowing" about this trash. Plus, the story jumps "heads" (POV) so that it feels disjointed--almost like two people talking at once.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Perhaps the fact that this "series" never went past part 1 is telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous